Forza 7 Thumbnail Leaks

Why is the Forza YouTube community so.... cringey? There's like, only three or four good ones and all the rest are eerily the same.
they're young and hip, we just don't get them brah. I like failrace but pretty much everyone else is terrible.

teamvvv is always the best for forza coverage, when they actually let them get footage at least

Let me guess. They’re all just over 10 minutes long and 3-4 minutes are spent telling you to smash that like and subscribe button.

Pretty much. Though it's interesting to see them spin the info to get more likes/subscribers.

Why is the Forza YouTube community so.... cringey? There's like, only three or four good ones and all the rest are eerily the same.
This is how YouTube works.
  • One channel in a game’s community gets popular.
  • Other channels want to emulate that success.
  • Other channels copy original channel’s format and occasionally put their own spin on it.
  • Original channel sees what the others are doing and it reinforces the idea that their approach is working.
When you consider the demographics of YouTube it’s no surprise that drama and a noise are typically more popular for games than reasoned debate, analysis and “good” gameplay.

I just watched the Azerbaijan GP and noticed that there are London taxis servicing the city. I looked it up and this is apparently true, initiated after the 2012 Eurovision. https://www.azernews.az/nation/55617.html

This made me think that the London taxi could be used as a traffic prop car in a Central Asia setting located in the country for a Horizon game. I think the setting fits the theme of the game too.

I just watched the Azerbaijan GP and noticed that there are London taxis servicing the city. I looked it up and this is apparently true, initiated after the 2012 Eurovision. https://www.azernews.az/nation/55617.html

This made me think that the London taxi could be used as a traffic prop car in a Central Asia setting located in the country for a Horizon game. I think the setting fits the theme of the game too.

Those are the modern(-ish) LTI TXs, however; the car depicted in the thumbnail is the much older Austin FX4, which IIRC only ever served as a taxi in London and few other cities in the UK. Besides, a Central Asian Horizon wouldn't explain the plethora of other extremely British cars present in the same leak.

Those are the modern(-ish) LTI TXs, however; the car depicted in the thumbnail is the much older Austin FX4, which IIRC only ever served as a taxi in London and few other cities in the UK. Besides, a Central Asian Horizon wouldn't explain the plethora of other extremely British cars present in the same leak.

Not to mention that the FX4 has a fully detailed interior as opposed to the shadowy black mass that FH2/3 traffic cars have, making it clear that it's a playable car.

How is the Peel going to work I wonder. Without a reversing gear, is the driver going ot get out and turn the thing around or will the car just not be able to reverse?

How is the Peel going to work I wonder. Without a reversing gear, is the driver going ot get out and turn the thing around or will the car just not be able to reverse?
My guess is you'll be able to reverse it, just like you can use manual or automatic transmissions on stock cars, even if the car didn't come with one or the other.

Exactly. Horizon isn't exactly a hyper realistic game, so one can understandably make concessions based on gameplay.
Although it would be hysterically funny if they created an animation of your avatar getting out of the car, picking up the back end and pivoting it around to the direction you want to go, and then getting back in.

VXR
Talk of getting out of the car to reverse the Peel, I reckon getting out of the car might just be one of H4's new features.
I'd love to see them bring the driver gear concept to FH4, as well as allowing drivers to get out of the cars. That would add a new dimension to Forzatography.

I'm in the Forza forum! What ever next?! How 'bout the Toyota Gazoo Racing TS050-HYBRID 2017 which you are likely getting? I mean... when is your next DLC due for FM7? Oops.

Never mind...

Last edited:
Idk about anybody else but I'm itching for more leaks in the form of an expansion or real legit dlc. I remember the good ol days in previous Forza games I would boot up the website on a given month and see a post titled " New Leak details!" Or " Guess what we have coming to Forza guys!" . Now it's just too much silence and more boredom than fun. Let's see if we go another week without any news :indiff:

Idk about anybody else but I'm itching for more leaks in the form of an expansion or real legit dlc. I remember the good ol days in previous Forza games I would boot up the website on a given month and see a post titled " New Leak details!" Or " Guess what we have coming to Forza guys!" . Now it's just too much silence and more boredom than fun. Let's see if we go another week without any news :indiff:
For real man. Usually I hate leaks because they spoil the surprise, but at this point I'm just desperate for one...

Did they add another cars again with today's update? (not Mustang & Fiesta)

Unfortunately the leaks are probably over for good unless there's a major slip-up. In the update that came after these leaks, every single thumbnail showing an unreleased car (even the old FM4 leftovers of the RT12 and Panamera) were completely scrubbed from the game's files. No update since has had anything outside of their respective announced cars.

Back