Forza Bans Confederate Flags as "Notorious Iconography"

Discussion in 'Forza Motorsport 7' started by GTPNewsWire, Jun 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dunphy

Dunphy

Tons of people in WV have been calling for those changes for a long time. Byrd was a P.O.S. and hurt that state tremendously. You may not hear about the uproar because no one gives a **** about poor people from WV, and the very Right run administration does their best to suppress those voices so they can continue profiting off the people and destroying the land.

2. PacNW_GT_64

PacNW_GT_64

The historical illiteracy of this post is truly remarkable.

VBR likes this.
  3. ron24

ron24

I've explained myself I think very clear and have spent to much time here on this forum in which I normally never post. Have a great day.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2020
  4. Johnny Dean

Johnny Dean

Or, just maybe, you don't have a coherent response?

5. PacNW_GT_64

PacNW_GT_64

I think you've seen that I do, but it's like trying to explain the Theory of Relativity to a Sparrow.

No matter how well I explain it the bird will never understand because their brain is simply too small.

The thing I've learned in all my years is to never debate with someone who will not agree that 2+2 = 4. Because to them, facts don't matter and you can never win the debate with a person like that. And even then you will just call me a racist. Again, refer back to the Sparrow.

VBR and ron24 like this.
  6. urmie

urmie

I wouldn't chance it. I deleted all the Liberty Walk designs I had downloaded. I also looked at other non-LB designs I had. Good thing I did because some older Japanese related liveries had some old-school NGK spark plug logos that have the rising Sun as it's background. Would've never noticed it otherwise.

7. ImaRobot

ImaRobot Premium

Ah, I see the problem. You're trying to "win" rather than discuss.

Johnny Dean and Sage Ages like this.
  8. Tornado

Tornado

Okay. Bye.

Johnny Dean and Sander 001 like this.
  9. PacNW_GT_64

PacNW_GT_64

I don't care to 'discuss' with someone who immediately runs to "You're racist" when I never even mentioned race. That's the person who wants to win IMO.

ron24 likes this.
  10. Johnny Dean

Johnny Dean

So what part was I wrong about exactly? Genuinely interested in what I got so drastically wrong that it prompted you to say I have the brain of a sparrow.

Can you elaborate?

11. Sage Ages

Sage Ages

That's funny because I don't recall him saying "You're racist" either.

Sander 001 and ImaRobot like this.
  12. Jordan

Jordan Administrator

Unfortunately (if not predictably), this thread has drifted quite far beyond the realm of Forza and Turn 10's decision.

Closing it up now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.