Forza! & GT6: A love story...

• Thread starter Forza!
  • 69 comments
Belgium
Belgium
Forzamasta
So, a new game means new pics :)

Coming soon are my most realistic pics from our beloved GT6.

Please drop by and show me your support!

Oh yes, the first Ferrari Dino image is the best of the lot!:dopey:

Keep them coming.👍
And btw, not particular to this gallery but generally asking, when you say realistic, you mean not at all edited image taken directly as it is from the game?

Started my GT6 journey this sunday. I hope to start my gallery soon. Till then do checkout my baby steps in my old classic GT4 gallery. Cheers! :)

What's realistic? Check my GT5 gallery, you will find some examples of what I think is realistic.
I can't compete with the true wizards here but my goal is to make (most of my pics) as real-life as possible.

So realistic is rather personal ;)

What's realistic? Check my GT5 gallery, you will find some examples of what I think is realistic.
I can't compete with the true wizards here but my goal is to make (most of my pics) as real-life as possible.

So realistic is rather personal ;)

Yea sure. Do share your GT5 gallery link with me.

As awlays superb work with a very realistic rendering. I like a lot your yellow 512BB, looks nice with this bodycar color and nice contrast in this shot. I like the frmaing / angle used in the first Elise shot and the DOf in the second one. I also like a lot the red GTR and the yellow Dino. Great job 👍

Great gallery! I like your pic with GTR and the Dino. This shots are my faves, but other shots are really good, too. :) 👍

@Forza!: Good shots there. Are some edited at all?? They look very good and some of the car and location combos go well. Keep it up and please visit my gallery (link in my signature.)

The F40 set is really superb, with some great close shot and a real tribute to the beauty of this car ! 👍
I also like a lot your shots with the R8, especially the second one and its original point of view.
Good job !

So clear and bright shots! I love them all. Stunning set with F40. And great shot with Viper. 👍
You have very realistic style of editing.

Back