Forza Horizon 2 presents Fast & Furious (stand-alone expansion)

• Thread starter Fortinbras
  • 140 comments
VXR
I don't get problems with the sim steering. I quite like having such a wild time controlling the cars. However, there is an element of not wanting to step backwards and try normal steering.
Same here.

Really hope a couple of these cars make it in the next Forza title as specials.

So I played it for a bit earlier, its pretty good and good fun, not worth £11 though and I'm glad I got it free..

Hopefully it's free for more than a week since I won't have time to DL and play it until Easter.

As mentioned by AudiMan2011, you've got some time still, but you don't even have two minutes? You don't need to download it, just "buy" it, cancel download, switch xbox off and get back to it later.

Did everyone who smashed all the bonus boards in this expansion pack get the free supra with the fnf livery on it? For some reason I don't have mine in my garage

I must've missed that. Better get back to it and get all the boards.

Finally got around to playing it today and played it right through. Worked for me, as I really wanted to buy Horizon 2 after. Took me a while to figure that you needed to burn that nitro in a street race, but these were some easy achievements. Good game for $0.

As mentioned by AudiMan2011, you've got some time still, but you don't even have two minutes? You don't need to download it, just "buy" it, cancel download, switch xbox off and get back to it later.
What's the rush? If it's that quick I can do it when I've got time to play.

There seems to be some confusion about this game. You do NOT need to own Forza Horizon 2, to play this game. FH2 Fast and Furious is a stand alone game with achievements. FREE TO EVERYONE :)

I enjoyed it, quite good fun. It is just too short (completed in around two days of getting it.) to be worth getting it for full price. My favorite vehicle out of them all is the Jeep Wrangler.

From my hour or so of playing FH2 F&F, I can say it's pretty fun. It has a good variety of things to do throughout from drag races with nitrous to the Wrangler vs Chopper stunt. This little "expansion" is good enough for a price of $0.00. Like others have said, I don't think it would be worth paying for it when all you get are 10 cars and 1/3 of the FH2 map.

Everything I hate in FH and FH2 are there to see.

The offroad races are still horrible. Pretty sure there was an offroad race in the Charger or one of the muscle cars and yeah... 600hp rwd 2 ton cars arent fun on grass.

Also while the Xbox one mission structure is 'ok' I'm stuck on the 360 R35 mission where you have to do 7 x 'great drifts' on a hairpin dirt road that has less than 7 turns?

This is what I dont like. I know the 360 has limited abilities but why make the mission parameters so putrid.

Still 1,000 free points on each version...

Everything I hate in FH and FH2 are there to see.

The offroad races are still horrible. Pretty sure there was an offroad race in the Charger or one of the muscle cars and yeah... 600hp rwd 2 ton cars arent fun on grass.

Also while the Xbox one mission structure is 'ok' I'm stuck on the 360 R35 mission where you have to do 7 x 'great drifts' on a hairpin dirt road that has less than 7 turns?

This is what I dont like. I know the 360 has limited abilities but why make the mission parameters so putrid.

Still 1,000 free points on each version...
I passed the Gt-r one a while ago I unlocked the Charger 2015 and I haven't been on for a while now lol

After not playing FH2: Presents F&F for awhile, I've finally completed it with all achievements unlocked. It's a okay expansion, and I'm not disappointed by it either. I am however, glad I got it for free or I would have been disappointed for how little it gives. It's too bad it doesn't allow you to transfer those lovely cars into your main game's garage (that would have been wonderful), but yeah.

Other than that, it gets a "Okay" from me. Though I'm so happy to have tried the new cars that aren't in FH2. :)

Finally got a chance to try this. I like the fact that Playground added some minor tweaks to the interface in the form of the two little arrows that point to your car and destination cursors on the map when you scroll away from them. The narrator is also less annoying than Ben.

The main difference is the nitrous though, it really makes a change to the gameplay.

Last edited:
Got all the cars yesterday and overall, it's a good insight into FH2 for those who are new to it but haven't bought the full game (like me). The FnF focus gives people a chance to drive the star cars like Brian's Supra and Dom's Charger whilst combining the exploratory elements that FH2 offers.

An enjoyable demo that should give enough incentive for new players to buy the full game.

The Forza Motortsports Facebook page just posted a trailer revealing that some of the cars will be coming to FH2, But only for XBOne, and as a paid DLC at $5.

Would not be a bad price if I hadn't already driven these cars for free in the standalone expansion.

So I've pretty much completed it now, done all the events, got the cars and delivered them, just trying to get the last few reward boards and I'm on 134/135 roads driven..

Well finished the game 100%
Got 20/20 boards
Got 135/135 roads
Got all achievements
Yah, pretty good for a free game.

I wanted to document this because I found it to be funny.

I got the 20 boards so the narrator (Ludacris?) said that I would get a surprise in my FH2 main game. I heard it was the Supra... I hoped it would be the classic orange livery FNF1 Paul Walker signature car.

Waited 24 hours and loaded it up.

It changed whatever car I was driving into a generic red supra.

Then I looked into my garage. I still have the white FNF supra. But the red supra is a car I already owned as it already has miles on the odo and its won a few races. It didnt even give me a $25,000 car, it just pulled a car out of the garage that I bought a long time ago.

So this is it? Did it go into a logic loop? I suppose the prize was the white FNF supra. It found I already had it so it swapped the car into an ordinary Supra that I already owned?

WHAT TH' F?

Turn 10/Playground you so crazy. I'm not even mad, I'm impressed with this. Here's a prize, of a car that's already yours! Well thanks...

Back