Forza Horizon 2 presents Fast & Furious (stand-alone expansion)

• Thread starter Fortinbras
  • 140 comments
First thoughts: Downloading is very slow at the moment.

Seriously, it's creeping along. Reading above, I hope I don't regret the $15 I just spent to get the game for this weekend. Decided to only put it on the home console to start with, mine has to wait till next month. That said, is there any way to move a game across consoles? Would be much better if I didn't have to download the whole 15GB again.

Hopefully get some time to actually play it now, seeing it's been a while since I had some FH2 time last.

Not too long ago, I also started downloading the expansion pack. It was very slow with the download speed, the previous expansion pack wasn't this slow. Though, I think it's ready now, I'm going to try it.

EDIT: It's apparently not, I checked the game and no new cars yet. Yeah...*facepalm*

Where do I download the F&F stuff for FH2 please? I can't see a
prompt to do it in-game nor can I see it in the Xbox store :confused:

Thanks in advance 👍

I can't download it on my 360 for some reason. I made sure I had enough space, I looked up and tried everything to get it to work but still nothing.

I've been playing the expansion for a while now and I do enjoy it. Though, there's some gripes that I have with it and I kinda went on a rant in another thread about these. Apparently according to the F.A.Q. on the Forza website, we can't drive the new cars in the main FH2 game as the new expansion is being treated as a separate game. That's really annoying.

So apparently this downloaded while I was playing Destiny (which is weird in my opinion). I'll probably check this out tonight.

There are 20 bonus boards in this game and you get a reward car in FH2 for smashing them all.

...a stock Supra with a F&F themed livery :indiff: So much for the Charger...

Mine's finished (finally), but I put it on the wrong console after all. Can't get the kids off. Should have put it on mine. Now if there just was a way to get it onto mine without having to re-download it. :irked:

Wonder where Team VVV heard you could play with the cars in the core Horizon 2 game, then?

Maybe they'll be added after the free period?

I don't want to come across as chronically smug, but it took less than a hour for it download for me. :sly::lol:

I've also done some testing with the Nitrous, it gives the Charger an extra 190hp for a 1090hp. :drool:

The Maserati Ghibli S goes from 618 to 748hp when on the bottle.

The Veryon? Almost 1400hp. :eek:

The GTR? Over 1200hp. :cool:

P1? Around 1050hp. ;)

Figured I'd give my first impression of the expansion so far. Keep in mind this is also my first time playing FH2 on the 360 (hell it's the first time ever).

Nitrous is in the game. You use it to beat the Supra. Although I don't think it can be used in free mode.

The docks seem to be available in the expansion. Was this added to the base game as well? I remember the docks not being there as a huge criticism to some people.

No radio stations. Only one channel with some songs that seem to fit Fast And Furious pretty well.

You can't go anywhere to the right of Saint Martin.

That's it for now.

So I won't be able to use the roadrunner I just unlocked in FH2?

Back to the crew until the next dlc pack I guess. :-/

I should also point out I'm at 30% completion after under 30 minutes, including some screwing around. Guess it's probably an hour to complete.

Last edited:
Alright, finally loaded

Had a quick play around and it's good fun.

I definitely recommend getting now whilst its free, certainly not worth paying for

Already 40% complete and I have collected 5 of the 10 cars already..

So yeah, nothing ground breaking but still enjoy it.

Ok so we can't use the DLC cars in the main game. Can we at least use the cars we already own in the expansion?

So we basically have to start the game over again? Or does it let you go between FAF and the regular game?

looks like theres no tuning or parts upgrades or whatever and its completely divorced from your progress in Horizon 1 and 2

plus side is very very very easy gamer points and achievements and if you have a 360 and xbox one you double the points and the games as the races are different

also the races are actually quite ok and hell, its free and free X2 for both console owners

just playing the first few missions on both my consoles i have got 1,500+ points... in a lazy afternoon!

seriously cant complain about it

I'm really enjoying the FnF stand-alone as it's my first time dabbling in Horizon 2. I am in love with the white Supra at the moment. It just feels right to me for some reason I can't put my finger on. I've acquired the Jeep, Plymouth and GT-R as well and I'm looking forward to exploring the rest of the map and getting the other cars.

Latest Posts

Back