Forza Horizon 3 Auction House Thread!

• Thread starter willbsn13
  • 728 comments
Happy with the price...

Screenshot_5.jpg

So while everyone was focusing on the newer Horizon editions, I focused on the older ones and got other color variants while I was at it. Able to get them for their starting prices @ 200K. (Bac Mono, Corvette, Dodge Viper, MG, Mini)

Just use the search for the specific car, then see the starting prices for 1 Min or Ending Soon, some should have no bids, so easy pick-up for 200K.

Yesterday I put up the S14, which I won in the latest Forzathon with a starting bid of 80,000 credits. And in the end it sold for 261,000 credits.

Didn't get pics, but I did manage to sell a Supra HE I snagged from a wheelspin for 1.5 million.

And flipped the Chevelle HE for 300,000 yesterday. So that's all I have been able to do for flipping cars.

Decided to put my extra s14 up for auction starting at 80k for 24hrs.

Update: Car sold for $466,000, when I first logged in it was sitting at 80k with a bid on it, then about 10mins left people started to bid.

Last edited:
I put eight cars up for auction today. Five sold. I can't believe how much I got for the GTR HE. On the other hand, someone got a bargain on the Boss 302 HE. Still, I'm very happy overall.

ATTENTION GTP MEMBERS. I have a whopping TEN cars up for sale. If you want one, my GT is Digitdan7.
Some pics for you:
1487432994655.jpg
1487433018554.jpg
1487433104138.jpg

The Raptor is the Xbox non-VIP Raptor, the Torana is the Christmas non-VIP gift, and the NSX is the LW VIP gift.

Last edited:
Got a quick question? what is with the sudden spike on the GTR HE and the F TYpe HE? I had to pay 2 million to get the jag and am cringing at the bidding war on the GTR to finish the HE collection so far

Edit: HE version list now complete 2.2 Million for the GTR now done up in Penzoil Colors

Last edited:
I agree the Jag and the Nissan are rocketing like crazy. Sold both some days ago...and whoa.

5eold6Q.png

:boggled: Almost 3m for the Jag and 2,6 for the GT-R!

Got a quick question? what is with the sudden spike on the GTR HE and the F TYpe HE? I had to pay 2 million to get the jag and am cringing at the bidding war on the GTR to finish the HE collection so far

Edit: HE version list now complete 2.2 Million for the GTR now done up in Penzoil Colors
I think HE prices always spike when there are new HE cars available. People start trying to complete their collections and the prices go out of control. Give it a couple weeks, see if the prices don't settle down. That's what I'm doing.

Some of the horizon edition cars aren't available like the m4 and the hurrucan as well as the gtr and ftype through the wheel spins so the only way to get them is the auction house. That's why they're relatively priced high and bringing in so much money

Some of the horizon edition cars aren't available like the m4 and the hurrucan as well as the gtr and ftype through the wheel spins so the only way to get them is the auction house. That's why they're relatively priced high and bringing in so much money

Have you tried using the Search option? They could be buried deep within there.

Latest Posts

Back