Forza Horizon 3 Auction House Thread!

• Thread starter willbsn13
  • 728 comments

Well, it's a hot new item that everyone is hunting for... I think I can call this a massive victory, especially when I was the only one bidding on it (unexpected to say the least).

got gallardo s2 for 110k and murcielago with bodykit for 300k
i dont know if this is good prices for that cars :D just wanted to buy so bought :))

Won two ute horizon editions
IMG_6072.JPG
IMG_6074.JPG

Bid on two just in case I got out bid. Might sell the other one later. Bottom is $296,000 and the top is $326,000

So glad I scored my Ram Runner HE when Blizzard Mountain came out. I didn't buy the expansion but I only paid like 1 mil for my Ram! And it's one of my most capable S1 class vehicles, with a tune for Cross Country and one with stiffer lowered suspension that's surprisingly capable on street courses too.

I had to get all the stars on the Skill zones, and that took FOREVER. But I patted myself on the back when I got that final star and Kiera saying that I got the Ram.

Put about 10 cars on the Auction House yesterday but annoyingly only 3 of them sold.

Stock Ferrari California T - Cr. 30,000
A Class Supra RZ - Cr. 80,000
C Class 1000HP Vandura - Cr. 5,000

I'm annoyed. I've been chasing a few Preorder Cars to complete my collection and they're all up in the auction house, but every time I try to get one, I get:

I missed out on the only Audi R8 POC I've seen in the auction house because of this marketplace error.

Also, I've yet to see the Dodge Dart Hemi HE or Mini JCW HE in the auction house. Are they not yet available?

I'm annoyed. I've been chasing a few Preorder Cars to complete my collection and they're all up in the auction house, but every time I try to get one, I get:

I missed out on the only Audi R8 POC I've seen in the auction house because of this marketplace error.

Also, I've yet to see the Dodge Dart Hemi HE or Mini JCW HE in the auction house. Are they not yet available?

You can only buy the pre-order cars on the AH if you already have them as they are technically DLC cars. This is probably why they don't show up very often.

You can only buy the pre-order cars on the AH if you already have them as they are technically DLC cars. This is probably why they don't show up very often.
I've purchased preorder cars in the auction house already.

Everywhere I've looked has said it's not possible to do so. Perhaps they changed it in a patch? :odd:
I just checked and the only preorder car I've bought so far is the Mercedes-AMG C 63 S. I bought my game as a download directly from Microsoft. I did not have the C 63 S Preorder Car prior to buying it in the auction house. Is it possible that on a fluke I bought the only Preorder Car that I was eligible to buy?

I just checked and the only preorder car I've bought so far is the Mercedes-AMG C 63 S. I bought my game as a download directly from Microsoft. I did not have the C 63 S Preorder Car prior to buying it in the auction house. Is it possible that on a fluke I bought the only Preorder Car that I was eligible to buy?

That is the preorder car for the DL version, which is probably why you were able to buy it.

Pretty pleased with this. :D

3-27-2017_1-25-05_AM.png

BTW, I think the next Forzathon has the Brat HE as a prize, so now is a good time to sell yours, especially because it's still rare right now.

I won the S15 HE and didn't care for it, and "only" got 890k for it... :/

Thumbnail_Large.PNG

1.1 Million for my HE S15, not too bad.
Let me know the next time you put those other three up for auction and I'll be happy to take them off your hands. I love the barnfind cars and wouldn't mind a few duplicates.

Let me know the next time you put those other three up for auction and I'll be happy to take them off your hands. I love the barnfind cars and wouldn't mind a few duplicates.
I'll probably post every time I go to put a car up for auction from now on, but I'll most likely only be selling HE's shortly after their respective Forzathon's are over, unless I get one in a wheelspin (which is very unlikely).

Speaking of which, I do have one car up for auction right now. I put it up at around 8AM this morning for 6 hours (it's 1:30 PM right now) so it may still be up. It's a fully tuned Aventador (not the SV) with a GCPD police livery and liberty walk kit, X999 with 1500HP. 400,000 buyout IIRC. I also have a bunch of barnfinds I want to get rid of as you can see from the screenshot above so I may put those up again today or tomorrow. The 3 you see were actually put on the auction house back in January, so they've just been sitting there for ages. There's about 15 other cars (a few of which are barnfinds) that are the exact same.

IMG_0325.PNG

Didn't get as much as I had hoped for these 2, but it's still better than nothing

Believe this was the last horizon edition I needed. Got the Supra from a wheel spin then out bid someone at 580,000 for a hellcat horizon edition
IMG_6167.JPG

Back