Forza Horizon 3 Auction House Thread!

• Thread starter willbsn13
  • 728 comments
Just so people are aware, you can search specifically for only Horizon edition cars by going to search and then hit X for the "Advanced Search". At the bottom you can pick "Horizon Edition" only and I additionally also choose No Paint option, so I can see the variants of stock colors.

Wow. I've never seen anyone pay full boat for an HE. I thought I was doing well for getting almost $3m for my GT-R HE.

I have horrible luck when it comes to auctioning things off, so imagine my surprise!

I was in a bidding war for a Supra HE a few nights ago and somebody bought it out.

That annoys me so much. :lol:

Selling some of my duplicate HE cars. All have 24h windows.
Screenshot-Original.png

Search for my GT: Quattro Saltire.

Jag sold for 2.2 million. Ford sold for 639k.
Screenshot-Original.png

Tonnes of Countaches are up for sale, but aren't selling either.

The Countaches will never be sold, as GTvsForza said since everyone has one now, very few people would want to have another one, so even at the base starting price, nobody will buy them. I even tried with custom designs and nothing, no appeal at all...

Not sure if anyone needs or wants but I have a Daytona Charger good for the Forzathon on for 100k and a RX7 for 60k if anyone wants

Edit: RX7 just flew off the auction floor

You know you set your buyout too low when it takes less than a minute for 2 cars to sell
IMG_0276.PNG

I'm putting some cars up for Auction. It's kinda pointless if you have the HE and base model of the same car.

Edit:
Well, probably got over 60k from all the cars I put up. I'm just trying to save money to spend on spins (I NEED that Supra!)

Last edited:
Sold my extra ford gt horizon edition and extra warthog. Guess I'll have to wait a while to get rid of my two extra countach horizon editions. I have three of them total.

Spent close to 3 million on a Supra HE a couple of weeks ago.
Had to buy out the #75 Impreza to avoid a bidding war last night.

My duplicate GT HE sold for a decent price (and yeah, I'm not having any luck getting rid of the Countach HE either)
Screenshot-Original (2).png

I'm just wondering how much those 300 sel's are going to sell for,i haven't 3 starred a jump since i bought the game...:nervous:

I wanted the Viper HE so I bid on three that started at 200k. Naturally nobody else bid so I had three Vipers. Sold one for 331k and another for 326k. Only 6k for a Viper HE. :)

Back