Forza Horizon 3 Auction House Thread!

• Thread starter willbsn13
  • 728 comments
Since I just started the game on Friday, I was able to snatch a GT-R '17 up in the Auction House for 73k instead of the 110k that it go for..

Since I just started the game on Friday, I was able to snatch a GT-R '17 up in the Auction House for 73k instead of the 110k that it go for..
The auction house is awesome for good deals. I always check the auction house first before buying a new car.

You know, it feels good getting these kinds of discount prices when everyone else is madly bidding against each other on similar models. One bid was all it took to get this one, at half the buyout price;
Screenshot-Original.png

Ain't I a sneaky sod...? :P :lol:

I just picked up a Hyundai Genesis and the 1987 Ford Sierra Cosworth for a combined total of just 10k. What a bargain!

Hi,

Possible noob question here. I only have played for a few days.

Some people can sell their 1997 RX7 for 1 million or more. Why can I only sell mine for 140,000 ?

Thanks

Hi,

Possible noob question here. I only have played for a few days.

Some people can sell their 1997 RX7 for 1 million or more. Why can I only sell mine for 140,000 ?

Thanks

Elite tuners/painters can sell their cars for more, I don't know how you obtain those titles.

Thanks for the reply Northstar.

Ah. So I did a little searching on how to become an elite tuner/painter. Seems it is a bit like winning a popularity contest like the youtube click-whores.

This is BS, IMO. Tuning in this game isn't exactly difficult. You click some buttons.

I DO appreciate the artwork some people have done with paint and vinyl though. I've spent hours painting, but I am not interested in begging for clicks and downloads and whatnot - there are people who are much too talented at getting attention - more so than at tuning and painting. Just IMO.

Maybe a bunch of us can get together and all "like" each others creations to help each other out?

Is there a way to see what are the popular ones?

I usually go thru looking at how much they are selling for, so that gives a general idea of whats selling an what's not. I just hope that they sell high when I placed mine up. :lol:

Can't believe how little I got this XJ220 for
Thumbnail_Large.PNG

I was also looking for an RX-7 (since it isn't in the autoshow) but pretty much every one is maxed out and every one was going for at least a million. I then learned you can win it from doing street races so I'll probably just use this Jag to try and win it.

Thumbnail_Large.PNG

I was also looking for an RX-7 (since it isn't in the autoshow) but pretty much every one is maxed out and every one was going for at least a million. I then learned you can win it from doing street races so I'll probably just use this Jag to try and win it.
I sold my S1 rx-7 yesterday for 94k. Was sold within a minute after I listed it haha

Got the HE Edition viper for 300,000 and something then resold it for 850,000 so i dont know what i did but im happy:sly:

Then i bought another for 296,000 that ill probably keep now :lol:

Also cant you download tunes and designs from anyone on forza? If thats the case why do cars with legendary tuners and designers go for more money?

Now that I have two Countach HE's, I can't decide which one to get rid of... I like the one T10 gifted us since it doesn't come with a V12, I like the stock engine.

Thumbnail_Large.PNG

Don't you win it only once?

Last edited:
Ya, street race is how you win it. 2nd to last car I do believe it is, I have an extra I can sell somewhat cheap. Hit me up if you still looking for one.

Back