Forza Horizon 3-Post all your latest Photos :)

• Thread starter torque99
  • 2,066 comments
Macan.jpg

I've already posted a couple photos of the Holden, so here's the rest of the Mountain Dew DLC.

1971 Chevrolet Vega GT
The nice thing about a game like this is we get the car as designed, rather than as manufactured. So no overheated engines, no rusted fenders, just performance as intended.

1973 AMC Gremlin X
The nice thing about the Gremlin just being a Hornet with the back cut off is the engine bay is untouched, meaning you could get a 4, 6 or 8-cylinder engine. Sure, your buddy bought a nice Corolla. But did it have a V-8? No. No it did not.

1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
Yes, I know this is a model that goes back to FM2 or whatever, but it looks fine to me. At least it's not a standard car from GT.

1996 Ferrari F50 GT
Big car go fast.

2013 Dodge Dart GT
Really nice selection of body kits. Real shame FCA is killing the Dart and it's Chrysler 200 twin. They're both so close to being real contenders in the compact category. But instead of fixing them, they're killing them off so they can make more SUVs.

2016 Lotus 3-Eleven
Sweet Merciful Minerva, this is one delightful little car. I love the way the head of the engine pokes through the bodywork. And the way it carves up roads. I love that too.

1979 Opel Kadett C GT/E

I feel like I'm in a rut with my photography. When I photograph a car, I want to do more than document it. I just can't seem to break free of the same few poses.

Back