Forza Horizon 3-Post all your latest Photos :)

• Thread starter torque99
  • 2,066 comments
If I remember correctly, it was around there. It was on the bottom right area of the map.
It took me a couple hours but I finally found that spot. You were at the side of the freeway, just a short distance east of the tall hill with the danger sign on top. Different car, different weather, different time of day, and my car isn't positioned quite correctly, but I feel pretty good about this photo. Also, congratulations on getting your photo on the front page of this site.

It took me a couple hours but I finally found that spot. You were at the side of the freeway, just a short distance east of the tall hill with the danger sign on top. Different car, different weather, different time of day, and my car isn't positioned quite correctly, but I feel pretty good about this photo. Also, congratulations on getting your photo on the front page of this site.

Glad you found it. It is a good photo area. Also, didn't know that my picture made the front page. That's awesome to hear. GTP Senpai noticed me :D.

full

full

full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full

full

full
full
full

1977 Aston Martin V8 Vantage. I think this has become my favorite car. I've modified it. I swapped in the AM V12 for the V8, removed the bumpers and spoiler, put on some black and gold aftermarket wheels one inch larger than stock (16 rather than 15), Hot Wheels red-stripe tires, lowered it, gave it top of the line brakes and a complete weight reduction. But nothing else. It goes fast, sounds beautiful, is completely controllable, and is one of the most beautiful cars in the game. I love it.

Last edited:
1977 Aston Martin V8 Vantage. I think this has become my favorite car. I've modified it. I swapped in the AM V12 for the V8, removed the bumpers and spoiler, put on some black and gold aftermarket wheels, Hot Wheels red-stripe tires, lowered it, gave it top of the line brakes and a complete weight reduction. But nothing else. It goes fast, sounds beautiful, is completely controllable, and is one of the most beautiful cars in the game. I love it.

Seriously guys, two of the most on point, tasteful modifications I've ever seen in a Forza game. Just superb.

Messing around with the zoom to see how close it would go and how well detailed things are at full zoom, accidentally discovered my glamorous assistant (driver) wears fancy nail polish. :)
That's some pretty amazing attention to detail, right there.

VXR
Seriously guys, two of the most on point, tasteful modifications I've ever seen in a Forza game. Just superb.
Thank you. I forgot to mention but I also increased the wheel size by one inch from 15 to 16. A small change, but it makes a world of difference.

Straight from my just-created FH3 album. Two pics I took a couple of days ago (car: Porsche 918 Spyder):

Starry Night

Rainy Night

They both had to be slightly edited because I had the FPS counter up, and the game includes the counter in the picture, so forgive me for the quality loss.

Back