Forza Horizon 3-Post all your latest Photos :)

• Thread starter torque99
  • 2,066 comments
The Beach Life (car: 2017 Ford GT)

Sunrise (car: Lamborghini Centenario)

Nightlife (car: Lamborghini Centenario)

Didn't make the mistake of having the FPS counter up this time (thank God). Also, maybe it only happens on my copy of FH3, but has anyone else noticed that whenever you're in any Horizon site, your car floats by about a couple of inches? Kinda annoying :indiff:

Ms. Cristina drives a nine four four
Satisfaction oozes from her pores

She keeps rings on her fingers
Marble on her floor

Cocaine on her dresser
Bars on her doors

She keeps her back against the wall
She keeps her back against the wall

David + David "Welcome To The Boomtown"

I tried

19417160_10154429157092101_2221001614912675359_o.jpg

GetPhoto.ashx

Curves (car: 1998 Toyota Supra, special background appearance by a Lamborghini Murcielago SV)
DriftZone (car: 1998 Toyota Supra)
Hot Air (car: 1998 Toyota Supra)

For some extremely bizarre reason, Horizon decided to compress the ever-living hell out of these photos. It annoys me to no end :banghead:

But on a lighter note, I was messing around with the Drift Zone on Byron Bay when the weather turned foggy in an instant (almost made me think I was in a slasher film or something). I noticed the sunset over the hill and decided it was the best time to take a snapshot. Well, one turned to the three that you see here!

Casiopea

a.k.a., "how my Mazda MX-5 would look like... If I had one". And minus the JDM Eunos Roadster badging, bullet mirrors, rollbar and interior personalization. And plus a hard-top (I'm much more of a soft-top guy, and Italy's temperate climate means that I can afford it too!) and a rear wing which is kinda growing on me. Technically not a proper set, but the MX-5 looks sooo good in Mariner Blue in this game!

So I've had this pink S14 since last October, and I've been drifting it around every corner:
qn4m8o.jpg

I decided I got tired of the pink, so I went with an Advan-esque scheme, switched a few stickers around and tried my best at a JDM gas station shot:
2i7n86s.jpg

But I ended up not liking that look, so I tried some orange instead that faded into red, and went to Thrilltopia to put on my best Nikko Circuit impersonation:
a1o4nd.jpg

Ultimately to realise pink looked better anyway.

Latest Posts

Back