Forza Horizon 3 - Show off your paints!

Also, I might be suffering from male domestic blindness or incompetence but I cant seem to work out how to do photomode when in the festival :indiff: so I had to make do with these screenshots.

Just pop into Forzavista and press Y. :)

The A70 Toyota Supra Racing modifications from GT1/2 brought to FH3!
31341658132_46192543de_c.jpg

31341656712_bd83a4f03d_c.jpg

Here's the other ones:
31341662752_ba992af7c8_c.jpg

31341655272_d5e3b68d9f_c.jpg

31341660482_c928debcc8_c.jpg

Purple, like the early RM Supra from the early builds of GT1.
31341653002_70d1523986_c.jpg

Notes:
- As before, some of the decals were difficult to recognize; so I just looked at the actual race car it was based on as a referrence in some areas while just putting a replacement decal in others.
- I'm going to revise this eventually as I'm still missing some decals. Plus, I need to start making my own liveries. I won't be able to do that though until I'm done with school.

Last edited:
You beat me to it x)

I was gonna do it for myself one day. So far the only one I've made is the RM Toyota Soarer/Lexus SC300. I should post a screenshot of it here one day...

GetPhoto.ashx

I've been playing Real World Racing again on Steam, so I decided to make special liveries of the cars in Horizon. I'm impressed on how the R8 turned out :) I'll get more liveries done later.

Here's the original for comparison:
AD8_7_B.png

Last edited:
The winter season, and Blizzard Mountain's extreme weather conditions, inspired this livery, featuring (then) French skiwear manufacturer Moncler and inspired by the cars that raced in the 1977 Rallye Neige et Glace. It's nothing to ooh and aah at, but I wanted to release something as I work at a glacial pace on more complex projects. Enjoy!

Car: Lancia Stratos HF Group 4
File: #24 Moncler

I need the hue, brightness, and saturation values for some paint colors. First, I need the values for Ford's Liquid Blue.
b32i9085-edit.jpg
Liquid-Blue-GT350R-Mustang-2.jpg

I also need the values for TVR's color-changing Chameleon Orange.
569040-5.jpg
ChameleonOrangeSagaris.jpg

I really should get around to posting the appropriate FH3 thread. Most of the applicable GT designs from FM6 are shared on FH3, so long as the car they're on is in there, obviously.
Speaking of that, did you make the GT RM livery for the FC RX-7 that was added to FH3 yet?

Speaking of that, did you make the GT RM livery for the FC RX-7 that was added to FH3 yet?

It's at a level of completion that's best described as "work in progress". A job for tomorrow, then. 👍

Tried myself on a Pennzoil JGTC livery.
It's still missing a few details here and there. I also need to try (and surely fail completely) to replace the logos with ones I made myself, to (hopefully) increase the logo quality. I'm suprised how blurry the Bridgestone logo seems to be, since it's an 'official' one that the game offers you. But it could also be that the blur on the camera was just set to high :dunce:

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

(Please ignore that someone decided to join my game right in that moment. Would've removed that, but for some odd reason I always get upload error messages, whenever I try to upload a file that got edited and saved in PhotoShop)

Edit: Wow. I just realized now, how different the two Pennzoil fonts/logos are...

This is my newest project in the FH3 livery editor; I started on it just this morning and finished it a few hours ago. Frankly I'm so satisfied with this job that I could go on and on about how beautiful I think it is, but I'll spare you that and just let you look and decide for yourself. Presenting the #32 Dodge K&N Viper GTS-R!

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

You'll notice the sides are asymmetrical because I can't mirror the K&N logo due to the fact that it's a manufacturer decal. It actually works rather well, I think.

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

And finally a couple of action shots so you can see how magnificently the lighting works with the dark metallic blue:

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

And yes, before you ask, it is up for download; just search "K&N Viper" and it'll show up. :)

Jesus! Thats beautiful!

Oh weird. I see them ok. I linked them straight from my media folder :confused:

I have changed the links from 'gallery' to 'img'. Do you see them now?
You need to upload them to a dedicated image hosting service like Imgur.

GetPhoto.ashx

It's simple, but still.

Uniforms 2 Gear is my friend's family-owned business. She sells outdoor and service apparel. It's like Cabella's, but it's more of a rival.

Back