Forza Horizon 3 - Show off your paints!

GetPhoto.ashx

Will be available for the Horizon Edition as well (once I get it).

Allan Moffat Bathurst Falcon

Chevy Gasser

Allan Moffat GTHO

The PDL Mustang (famous in New Zealand) :)

'Abandoned' XR Falcon

Volvo 850R DTM

Roger Penske Sunoco Camaro

If you're on the official forums or enter contests over there, this thread may be of interest to you. Basically I'm trying to get some clarification from Turn 10* on a few unwritten rules.

https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/...itten-rules--of-Official-Livery-Contests.aspx

*Yes, getting a response from Turn 10 is like getting a snowball to survive the outback ;)

You too, brother, should accept that T10 works in mysterious ways. Oh, no, wait, that was God. T10 simply doesn't make any sense. :lol: Although I'd consider the ban on tobacco, alcohol and betting sponsorship to be an open secret at this point.

Anyways... Not really "paints", but since I've seen no Color Chart thread in this section, I'll post these here: three colors which I believe T10 criminally left out of Horizon 3, painstalkingly replicated through countless hours of slaving over the color sliders in the paint editor. One in particular will make many PS2-era Gran Turismo fan (and GT4 Prologue aficionados, to be more specific) really happy, I think. Enjoy!

BMW Solar Orange Metallic (B91) - M

Color 1 - H: 0.03R S: 0.83L B: 0.45R
Color 2 - H: 0.07R S: 0.88L B: 0.91R

BMW Protonic Blue Metallic (C01) - M

Color 1 - H: 0.58R S: 0.94L B: 0.75R
Color 2 - H: 0.56R S: 0.67L B: 1.00R

Nissan Grand Prix Maroon (116) - S

Color 1 - H: 0.97R S: 0.57L B: 0.17R

Anyways... Not really "paints", but since I've seen no Color Chart thread in this section, I'll post these here: three colors which I believe T10 criminally left out of Horizon 3, painstalkingly replicated through countless hours of slaving over the color sliders in the paint editor. One in particular will make many PS2-era Gran Turismo fan (and GT4 Prologue aficionados, to be more specific) really happy, I think. Enjoy!

nice job identifying those colors
could u help me find two colors? ... one is guardsman blue for shelby cobra, and liquid silver for the ford gt (2017) and for fun is it possible to help me identify liquid blue for the ford gt? i want to replicate it for the horizon edition

nice job identifying those colors
could u help me find two colors? ... one is guardsman blue for shelby cobra, and liquid silver for the ford gt (2017) and for fun is it possible to help me identify liquid blue for the ford gt? i want to replicate it for the horizon edition

Thanks! And I'll get on it... No promises on the Liquid Blue, tho.

Just wondering if anybody knows the paint codes to the following :

Audi - Nardo Grey
Lamborghini - Grigio Telesto.

Alright, still no livery from me yet (although something's cooking), but here are two colors @drouid2 requested: the famous Guardsman Blue used by Shelby on their Cobras, and Ford Performance's Liquid Blue.
The latter's already available on the Ford GT and Raptor, and it's a problematic color: in real life it's a showcase-only multicoat paint, and it's almost impossible to get it perfectly right in Forza, but I think I may've done a better job than Playground Games at it. The former... Oh, boy, wasn't it fun. I never read up the history of this iconic shade - apparently it was a PPG color offered only in 1964 on Ford and Mercury (under then name "Pacific Blue") cars. Afterwards, it found use in some Cobras; through its collaboration with Ford, Shelby apparently used several similar shades of blue. It should, however, still be available under PPG's Delstar line of acrylic enamel paints!

Well, without further ado...

Ford Performance Liquid Blue (---) - 2P

Color 1 - H: 0.60R S: 0.85R B: 1.00R
Color 2 - H: 0.61R S: 0.74L B: 0.90L

Ford Guardsman Blue (PPG 12832) - 2P

Color 1 - H: 0.61L S: 0.58R B: 0.75L
Color 2 - H: 0.57R S: 1.00R B: 0.90L

I'll set about replicating that Liquid Silver, but it doesn't look like it should be too far off a metallic or two-tone white. As for the Grigio Telesto and Nardo Grey, I believe they were first synthetized back in the FM4 days - and seeing as they are "standard" solid colors, the paint codes should still be right...

Hello painters. Congratulations for liveries.
I just started FH3, better late than never ...
Here are two designs for 500 Abarth

author: GTDNick72
Car: 500 esseesse 2010
File Livery: Dragon Ball

Car: 500 esseesse 2010
File Livery: Paulaner

Screens of all logos available in Forza Horizon 3.

Last edited:
Hi @ClydeYellow :

I've being going thought the Forza colour charts & older colour threads in the hopes of finding the colour settings for Grigio Telesto & Nardo Grey but i've yet to come across them.
Sadly i no longer own a copy of FM4 so i can't copy over the colour settings from that.

Thanks.👍

Alright, still no livery from me yet (although something's cooking), but here are two colors @drouid2 requested: the famous Guardsman Blue used by Shelby on their Cobras, and Ford Performance's Liquid Blue.

thx for finding the colors for the ford gt and shelby cobra. got one more request for a 1960 corvette... is it possible if u can help find a good match for silver-blue? it was available on a 58 corvette.

Back