Forza Horizon 3 Wishlist Thread

• Thread starter ERIC11940
  • 108 comments
United States
New York
et11940
ect11940
Had to post this here because there's no other place in GTPlanet to post a wishlist thread, and I know Turn 10 has to do Forza Motorsport 6 before working on Forza Horizon 3 next year, I just like to see people share their ideas for Horizon 3.

Right now, I'm just just gonna post what I like to hear in the Soundtrack for FH3.

Horizon Bass Arena:

David Guetta feat. Nicki Minaj - Turn Me On (ENRG Remix)
La Roux - In For The Kill (Skrillex Remix)
Mikill Pane - Good Feeling (True Tiger Remix)
Nero - Guilt [Original Mix]
Nero - Promises (Skrillex and Nero Remix)
Xilent - Infinity

Horizon Pulse:

Demi Lovato - Heart Attack
Ellie Goulding - Burn

New Radio Stations:
Horizon Rapperz
Horizon Chill
A Classical Radio Station FM(Diffrent name than Radio Levante)
Spinnin Records Radio
Warp Radio
Ram Records Radio

12 total Radio Stations

Hundreds total of Songs

400 Cars(Including Every Car in both FH1 and 2, DLC from FH1 and 2, and Street Car from FM5 and 6)

Map: Whole USA(Including Revisited Colorado from FH1, New York, Los Angeles, Miami, Las Vegas, Seaetc.) It will take 1 hour from New York to Los Angeles with a Supercar(i.e Lamborghini) and it will be the biggest map Playground will make(Much bigger than Southern Europe).

Bring Back Rallying from FH1(along with Rally Stages from FH1)

Powered by FM6

Last edited:
Had to post this here because there's no other place in GTPlanet to post a wishlist thread, and I know Turn 10 has to do Forza Motorsport 6 before working on Forza Horizon 3 next year, I just like to see people share their ideas for Horizon 3.
Playground Games developed the Horizon series with a bit of help from Turn 10, Horizon 3 will probably be out next year or 2017.

rally cars. actual rally cars that aren't either ridiculously OP like the GRC, or non existent like the Baja Bug. Make the car lights more realistic. The Golf GTi P. And I am happy. (assuming this isn't just a music wishlist)

Oh. Let's include Car Chases in multiplayer. One of the players is the getaway. The chasers have to damage the getaway car. The getaway has to get away from the chasers. And I also want the 70s expansion pack. It has same elements of FH3, but with the 70s themed stuff, takes time in 1976(40 years ago) and the car chases are still there.

Oh. Let's include Car Chases in multiplayer. One of the players is the getaway. The chasers have to damage the getaway car. The getaway has to get away from the chasers. And I also want the 70s expansion pack. It has same elements of FH3, but with the 70s themed stuff, takes time in 1976(40 years ago) and the car chases are still there.
As long as they get the guy who did Driver San Francisco to provide some tunes for the soundtrack. :D

Some actual rock music on XS. I don't mind indie rock, but there's stuff like classic rock, alternative, prog, metal, grunge, punk, and glam. I'm not saying to spend big bucks to license songs from top-notch bands and record labels, I just don't think music that sounds like pop will do.

better soundtrack, Horizon 2s soundtrack was awful compared to the first one. Also more memorable tracks, horizon 2s tracks were fun but it just seems like there were't many areas that were made to be track worthy. Like some of the offroading events were pretty much, "here, drive through these fields" (I know thats the point but still).

Eh, there are good songs on the soundtrack. They're just drowned out by the dross that came with the influx of the numerous new radio stations.

My Wishlist:
1 They should add cops, (This would add so much more things to do in the game! But they should not be annoying like NFS, and they should be more rare to encounter, and act more like real life cops would act, not like crazy maniacs that just want to kill you and just came out from hell!!).
2 Add VR. (Microsoft has to do something about this!)
3 Add iconic tracks(Japanese tracks if its in Japan) inside the map.
4 Add a Bigger map. (Maybe this time in Japan? :D)
5 Add that you can get out of the car and have first person view walking, for having car meets!
6 Add showroom car shops, where you can buy the cars from.
7 Add Garages where you can store your cars and then admire them whenever you like.
8 Add full car interior customization (gauges, carpet color, wheel, seats, gear knob etc).
9 Mountain passes is a must have!
10 More iconic body kits and wide body kits! You should also be able to take off the bumpers and hood if you like!
11 Add tuning shops, with there own track to test drive in and a dyno, for dyno runs in the shop for better tuning.
12 Make the map alive, by adding NPC's walking around, and doing things just like the crew!
13 Able to create a character for your own personality!
14 Make it Real!!

I definitely like FH2 quite a bit. However, there are some pressing issues with the cruising experience that I feel need to be addressed.

1. ADD AN OPTION TO DISABLE DRIVATARS IN THE OVERWORLD. Yeah, this is, without a doubt, the number one biggest issue in this game if you're into cruising. Nothing's more irritating than when you're out for a nice cruise in your SW20, and then you get slammed into by an idiot going 210mph on the wrong side of the road. Sure, if I turn off Drivatars in the overworld, I may be missing out on a quick way to earn some cash, but I rarely challenge them in the overworld anyway, so frankly I could do without them.

2. Add the ability to adjust the time and lock the time to your system clock. FH2 already has a very nice day/night cycle that really sells the vibe of the game, but it's too short. Some people want the ability to take long drives at their favorite time of day, so why not give it to them?

3. Make it so that traffic AI treats you as just another car. It's a little immersion-breaking when you're stopped at a light and a traffic car decides to try to go around you.

4. Full car control. By this, I mean, you should be able to have full control over your car's systems - power windows, mirrors, wipers, blinkers, lights, dash backlights, convertible roof, the whole nine. Test Drive Unlimited 2 had most of this stuff, and let me tell you, it added a whole new dimension to the game, being able to stop at a sign, indicate right, drop the top, and then head out. SO super cool.

5. A bigger map. The map in FH2 is a joy to explore, but you can't really take any long trips because it's just too small. If the game had a map that allowed me to take a couple-hundred-mile trip a la The Crew, that would be amazing. Along the way you could add a few activities to make the trip last even longer.

6. The ability to get out of the car and look around it. This would add quite a lot to the overall immersion level: you could pull up at a gas station, get out, open everything up, and just admire your car, and the camera wouldn't be locked to the car, making movement less awkward than the Forzavista feature from the Motorsport games. However, you would only be able to stray a few yards from your car, so you couldn't leave it behind and lose it.

Last edited:
The Ability to control the volume of traffic would be nice i:e 100 to 0% with a slider , sometimes it would be nice to just to be able to thrash a car flat out without it getting battered by random cars doing really stupid things .

Forza Horizon 3 must be set in Japan (especially on the Wangan) and have every single car from the first Horizon, Horizon 2 and the full roster of every season of whichever all rally cars belong to, seen in Horizon 2. We also need drift cars from the D1GP and Formula Drift, same criteria with the rally cars: full roster of whichever season is featured. Of course we also need realistic physics and the return of weather and day and night cycles.

Considering that the first Forza Horizon took place in the States in Colorado and Horizon 2 in Southern Europe (in this case, France and Italy), Japan is a perfect setting for Forza Horizon 3.

Tuning of cars in the game should allow for deeper visual customization and all cars to compete at the same level when fully tuned, in which the maximum horsepower of all cars when fully tuned must be within the 1400-1500HP range. Nitrous must be introduced to the entire Forza series but in a realistic way.

Something new to Forza Horizon 3 must be a free play mode where we can use all cars with NFS-style modes and free roam without Drivatars.

Last edited:
Interesting roads: In FH2 there's nothing to do in slower cars because every road is catered for hypercars. So some tight and narrow mountain passes would be great.

Japan: I'm no JDM lover, but Japan would be a perfect location because Japan is an interesting country, with plenty of good roads, and scenery.

Disable drivatars: I get tired of having to into a private online session just to stop getting rammed into by those numb skull drivatars. They randomly stop in the middle of a turn, and then turn off the road (usually just as you're about to go past them), and cause you to crash. When I'm in single player, I want me to be the only nutter going 200KM/H over a blind crest on the center line passing two regular commuters.

Less frequent weather: Whenever I fire up the game, it starts bright and sunny, then within 5 minutes it's raining. And it does that every time I've played the game. And by the time you get adjusted to the current weather, it suddenly changes again. It becomes tiresome after awhile.

Wheelspins: I can't remember the last time I got anything over 11,000 from a wheelspin. It sort of just gets depressing after about 10-20 wheelspins where I get nothing noteworthy.

Traffic: Would be nice to be able to turn it on and off. Or even just have it as a bonus perk you can't get till you've completed a certain percentage of the game.

I could go into cars, but then we'd be here too long. :P

Cars (Aside from those already in FM6):
Acura NSX 1992
Alfa Romeo 156 2.5 V6 1998
Alfa Romeo GT 3.2 V6 2001
Alfa Romeo GTV 3.2 V6 2001
Aston Martin DB7 Vantage 2000
Aston Martin DB9 Coupe 2006
Honda Integra Type R 1998
Hummer H3 2006
Hyundai Coupe FX 2003
Infiniti G35 Coupe 2006
Jaguar XKR 2001
Koenigsegg CCX 2008
Lamborghini Gallardo 2006
Lexus IS300 2003
Mazda RX-7 Spirit R 2002
Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG 2003
MG TF160 2003
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution III 1994
Mitsubishi Eclipse GT V6 2006
Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II 1992
Noble M400 2002
Pagani Zonda S 7.3 2002
Peugoet 106 GT 2000
Peugoet 206 GTI 2003
Pontiac GTO 5.7 Coupe 2006
Pontiac G8 GXP 2008
Saleen S5S Raptor 2011
Saleen S7 Twin Turbo 2006
Shelby GT500 1967
Subaru Legacy B4 Blitzen 1998

Events:
Drift - Score points based on speed and angle
Touge - Beat the other cars to the finish
Outrun - Challenge another car in the open world and the first car to make a gap of 500M (Or the leader after 3 minutes) wins.

Better visual customization, with over 50 cosmetic parts for tuner cars.

Horizon Rock: Classic & Modern Rock Music

Last edited:
Interesting roads: In FH2 there's nothing to do in slower cars because every road is catered for hypercars. So some tight and narrow mountain passes would be great.
I appreciate hearing that from someone with the XBone version, since it means I ultimately haven't missed a lot. The XB360 version has the same roads, of course, but I figured maybe the different physics make it more fun or something.

Class B is my sweet spot, but in FH1 I think I spent more time in E and D cars than anything S and above. I suppose sub-R-class multiplayer lobbies must be rarer than hen's teeth in FH2, then. But that's online racing in a nutshell since the days of Project Gotham Racing 2 on Xbox Live...

Back