Forza Horizon 3 Wishlist Thread

• Thread starter ERIC11940
  • 108 comments
I hope some Porsche's are included on release in this one.

Specifically:
Porsche 911 Carrera 2.7 RS
Porsche 911 (930) Turbo
Porsche 911 (993) GT2
Porsche 911 (996) GT3
Porsche 911 (996) GT1 Strassenversion
Porsche 911 (996) GT2
Porsche 911 (997) Turbo S
Porsche 911 (997) GT2 RS
Porsche 911 (997) GT3 RS
Porsche 911 (991) Carrera S
Porsche 911 (991) GT3 RS
Porsche 911 (991) R
Porsche 918 Spyder
Porsche Boxster S (981)
Porsche Carrera GT
Porsche Cayman 3.4 R (987)
Porsche Cayman GT4 (981)

I hope some Porsche's are included on release in this one.

Specifically:
Porsche 911 Carrera 2.7 RS
Porsche 911 (930) Turbo
Porsche 911 (993) GT2
Porsche 911 (996) GT3
Porsche 911 (996) GT1 Strassenversion
Porsche 911 (996) GT2
Porsche 911 (997) Turbo S
Porsche 911 (997) GT2 RS
Porsche 911 (997) GT3 RS
Porsche 911 (991) Carrera S
Porsche 911 (991) GT3 RS
Porsche 911 (991) R
Porsche 918 Spyder
Porsche Boxster S (981)
Porsche Carrera GT
Porsche Cayman 3.4 R (987)
Porsche Cayman GT4 (981)
If they release them in a pack post release I'm not buying them.

We do have plenty to keep us entertained minus the Porsche's,but they would be a welcome addition.👍

Wheel spacers. The wheels being so far inboard and all that space is wasted. Unless the cars are tubbed drag cars, we need the wheels pushed to the edges like so:
images

images

PB300010.jpg

More interesting cross country races. There were only two good races in fh2 (my opinion) one where you race through the ruins and oneven through the golf coarse, other wise it felt like we were told to just randomly plow through a field.

My wish is that the game can run smoothly on PC, with no catastrophic failures, no memory leaks causing otherwise unexplained frame drops and studdering. Once that happens, happy days and I will be happy to invest for the ultimate edition. Until then, I will wait patiently.

1. Alpine A110 with flared wheel arches.

110webster.jpg

We already have the front bumper, and even the rear bumper some Alpines use(d). So I find it a bit strange that they didn't do the last part of it which is the flared arches. Even stranger after they did a very basic set of bolt on fenders on the barn find in FH2. The car just looks half assed without, especially at the back. I am now blindly hoping that they bring in more upgrade heroes in updates, or (more likely) part of DLC.

2. Expansions that have better roads.

Playground have improved their road design this time around, there's more corners that you have to brake for, but still a lack of tight turns (though there are a couple scattered about). I understand that you have to make roads that 12 year olds with 1000HP Hondas can go through without rage quitting, but I think the expansion (one of the expansions?) should have either an extension to the current map with tight hill roads, or a separate map focused on mountain passes and good tarmac roads (based in Tasmania or New Zealand).

This is something that would have been perfect to have in the Blizzard Mountain expansion but hopefully we can get something like this in a future Horizon title.

Just like we have generic splitters and wings for almost every car, I would like to see generic rally parts for a good chunk of the cars too.

Tokyo Xtreme Racer Drift 2 has this feature where you can equip a rally kit to just about any car in the game and it adds a roof scoop, antennas, and mud flaps. Here are some examples of what it looks like:

We already have the tools to make any car suited for off road with AWD conversion, rally tires, and rally suspension, so it would be cool if more of our cars could look the part too.

This is something that would have been perfect to have in the Blizzard Mountain expansion but hopefully we can get something like this in a future Horizon title.

Just like we have generic splitters and wings for almost every car, I would like to see generic rally parts for a good chunk of the cars too.

Tokyo Xtreme Racer Drift 2 has this feature where you can equip a rally kit to just about any car in the game and it adds a roof scoop, antennas, and mud flaps. Here are some examples of what it looks like:

We already have the tools to make any car suited for off road with AWD conversion, rally tires, and rally suspension, so it would be cool if more of our cars could look the part too.

Yes! And I'd add auxiliary light pods/clusters to the list, too.

toyota-supra-rally-car.jpg

01lotus-exige-rallyiaa11.jpg

FIX. THE. STEERING. No more overdamped steering that wont even turn the wheels when you move stick fully to one end or the other. That's my only wish. There's no excuse for this. It would be a couple lines of code. I'm not comparing to arcade. I'm comparing to real life, real physics, real driving. Fix it. It's ridiculous.

Last edited:
FIX. THE. STEERING. No more overdamped steering that wont even turn the wheels when you move stick fully to one end or the other. That's my only wish. There's no excuse for this. It would be a couple lines of code. I'm not comparing to arcade. I'm comparing to real life, real physics, real driving. Fix it. It's ridiculous.

Agreed. They should add a bunch of sliders for us to find something that works, namely steering sensitivity and speed sensitive steering. Then they could take it a step further and put in sliders for response curve adjustments and extra-turning. Details Titanfall 2 has(Though it's not a racing game, lol)

I know this thread is kind of "dead", but how about this on a next update/expansion? Not that bad, uh?

However still have to figure it out it is real or just a well done rendering...
scratchchin.gif

LB WORKS Centenario

Liberty-Walk-Lamborghini-Centenario.jpg

A shame the Mercedes-Benz Tankpool racing truck didn't make the cut. But how are T10 going to have the Pontiac T/A and not this? :)
images

Imagine all the truck runs in the game.
images

hey cody here i just wanted you guys to add a few more cars here you go, (1983 oldsmobile Delta 88, 1969 pontiac catalina converdible,1985 montecarlo ss) thank you so much hope they are on the game soon

Back