Forza Horizon 3 Wishlist Thread

• Thread starter ERIC11940
  • 108 comments
I would love to see a garage space for my cars in Horizon 3. Seems like a long shot, since I don't picture them doing the house thing like in Test Drive Unlimited, but I can hope.

Would also like to see an off-road area. And I mean like a true off road section. Since playing Uncharted 4's off-road sections, I think it would be fun to see that stuff. Again, probably a long shot in a game like this.

Also:

2552.jpg

1975 Opel Kadett GT/E
Maybe
images

With all of these big changes coming to Horizon 3, I hope that we will finally get the ability to put decals on our windows. Quite odd that this still isn't possible after all these years. Heck, GT Sport will allow that and this is the first time GT will ever have a livery editor.

Also, I wonder what these "Forza Kits" that will be in Horzion 3 look like. I hope they'll look something similar to the bodykits that PD makes when they take real cars and make their own race cars based on them.

I would love to drive around in a RX-7 like this:
image05.jpg

Last edited:
I would like to see a bit more love for French cars in the Forza Universe in general.

I hope Peugeot and Citröen show up in this game with a good variety of Motors.

One thing I found strange is how Peugeot were in the 1st Horizon game which was set in Colorado in the USA, A country which doesn't sell Peugeots (I know they use to but I know a French Car in the States is a rare sight these days)

then in Horizon 2 they were nowhere to be seen despite half the game being set in France, just seemed a bit strange to me.

I've done a few google map looks around Australia and have seen Peugeots so I know you get them down there.

I really hope I can drive the 205 in this game.

I would like to see a bit more love for French cars in the Forza Universe in general.

I hope Peugeot and Citröen show up in this game with a good variety of Motors.

One thing I found strange is how Peugeot were in the 1st Horizon game which was set in Colorado in the USA, A country which doesn't sell Peugeots (I know they use to but I know a French Car in the States is a rare sight these days)

then in Horizon 2 they were nowhere to be seen despite half the game being set in France, just seemed a bit strange to me.

I've done a few google map looks around Australia and have seen Peugeots so I know you get them down there.

I really hope I can drive the 205 in this game.
Peugeots, Citroens and Renaults are everywhere. I used to own a Megane. Pretty common in Melbourne and Sydney areas.

PSA are being a bit odd with regards to licensing, it seems. The DS3 that never made it to Forza 6 being a prime example.

Either way a Citröen 2CV barn find would be pretty sweet.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: So I'm watching some Goodwood Festival of Speed Videos and this one shows up

13567129_10157097837150464_1804199308396220135_n.jpg

Granted it's not a Car, but so what?, try and tell me this would not be awesome to drive in the Australian Desert, I think these would fit in perfectly in Horizon 3.

Last edited:
For some reason I always wanted to drive a 2016 Ford B-Max mini MPV.

ford_bmax_18.jpg

I was playing FH2 today and though of a few things I would like to see in FH3 or other future Forza titles.

Drag Tires. I like the option to have Drag tires in FM6 and would like them in FH3. I know a lot of people that enjoyed Drag racing at the airport in FH2.

Close Dash Cam. Something similar to what was seen in the E3 Demo with the interior camera move farther forward with the steering wheel removed. I was sad to see this view missing from the recent IGN gameplay footage.
EXP. http://i.imgur.com/wfNtqJV.jpg
DriveClub had something similar as well. http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y1...res/ScreenShot2014-05-16at114450.jpg~original

Offset HoodCam/BonetCam. I would like an option for a hoodcam view that is offset to the side so the view is on the driver side of the hood. I have been using the Hoodcam view lately and personally feel is brakes the immersion on cars that don't have the steering wheel in the middle.

Features:
- More factory body kit & wheel options for each car.
- Ability to buy more garage space if there's a limit.
- Ability to add decals on the car windows.
*I'll think of more later*

For cars; I would like a lot of kinds and that will always be the case. Mainly because I love trying different cars, I even drive cars that I find boring in real life and put them on the track. Also, PG could keep up what Turn 10 was doing with FM6; adding more car types to the table. They could bring back the superminis that were in FM4 for instance, or add the coupe variants of mainstream cars such as the Honda Accord V6 Sport or Nissan Altima Coupe. Maybe some more small pickups to keep the GMC Syclone company like the Nissan 720 4x4 and Toyota Pickup 4x4 Sr5.

My brother bought a Ford Fusion yesterday and after driving around in it a bit I'd love to have it in Horizon 3.

5PwTSsj.jpg

I would also like to see the Taurus SHO make it back in.

Bunch of classics and a random new car :lol:

Subaru Young SS

image.jpeg

Renault 4

image.jpeg

Fiat Panda 4x4

image.jpeg

Rover P6 3500

image.jpeg

Mercedes S65 AMG Coupe

image.jpeg

Range Rover classic