Forza Horizon 4 Auction House Thread

Is it just me or are FE’s worth a lot less than FH3? In FH3 you’d be lucky to get any FE for under a million, but now they’re dirt cheap.

Managed to pick up a Falcon GTHO FE (159,000) and a Clio RS FE (300,000) for 500k between them.

Even the Vulcans and Aventadors rarely go for much more than 2 million

Bought this thing just to get the achievement associated with it. Thankfully got most of my money back.

full

Is it just me or are FE’s worth a lot less than FH3? In FH3 you’d be lucky to get any FE for under a million, but now they’re dirt cheap.

Managed to pick up a Falcon GTHO FE (159,000) and a Clio RS FE (300,000) for 500k between them.

I guess it also helps that the 5.5 million minimum cap for buying out Forza Editions is not a thing anymore.

I guess it also helps that the 5.5 million minimum cap for buying out Forza Editions is not a thing anymore.
There's also the fact that none of the FE's that I've seen so far have any kind of credit boost attached to them, which makes them a lot less desirable to most people who aren't interested in trying to make a full collection of every car in the game.

Edit: Turn out there's two (Alfa 8C and Reventon), but they're also the most difficult ones in the game to acquire so I doubt you'll be seeing many in the auction house for a long while.

Edit: Turn out there's two (Alfa 8C and Reventon), but they're also the most difficult ones in the game to acquire so I doubt you'll be seeing many in the auction house for a long while.

The Reventon is actually probably the easiest, as you only need a Miura and around 44 skill points to get one. The Miura is a tad expensive, I know, but it makes the Reventon one of the few FEs where you can pretty much straight up buy it as opposed to relying on the AH or a wheel spin.

The Reventon is actually probably the easiest, as you only need a Miura and around 44 skill points to get one. The Miura is a tad expensive, I know, but it makes the Reventon one of the few FEs where you can pretty much straight up buy it as opposed to relying on the AH or a wheel spin.
Oh, is it only 44? I'd thought someone said previously you needed 90 for just the FE unlock, not counting the rest needed to get there.

Oh, is it only 44? I'd thought someone said previously you needed 90 for just the FE unlock, not counting the rest needed to get there.
As strela says the Sagaris is a 99 point perk which is the exception, the rest are 20 or 25, can't remember which though. I just know that combined with the costs of "reaching" the Reventon FE perk, it's 44 altogether.

Ah, I knew one of those darn things had a stupid high requirement, guess I was just thinking of the wrong one. :lol:

Am I the only one who feels the auction house is broken. In fh3, someone placing a bid actually added a little time to the clock; which is realistic.

In h4 it's like musical bids. Whoever "successfully" places their bid at the last moment wins. There is literally no incentive to bid before the final seconds. How is this fair to anyone, including the seller. They could be getting more for the car, but the auction ends while there's still money on the table. They dropped the ball on this

Win F1 GT in Super Wheelspin. Don't want it since I prefer regular F1.

Put it on Auction House. Just to see if anybody bites, put lowest starting bid price, and lowest buyout price (which for the F1 GT is still almost 3 million credits)

Not even a minute passes, and it's bought out.

Livin' the Horizon life baby.

I just know if I ever win an Austin Taxi in the auction house, I'll win it in the very next wheelspin.

Ok the auction house seems to be bugged or simply unfair. I bidded on two Porsches and on both someone outbidded me at the same time the auction ended. I didn't even had the time to refresh :banghead:

Won a 2018 Cayenne earlier today for a cheap $282k. Looks like I won't have to suffer in ranked adventure for it anymore! :lol:

I have had zero luck trying to win an Austin Taxi. I seriously tried for about 8 hours yesterday, constantly hitting up the auction house, and the few times I did see one, I was always beaten to the buyout.

Picked up the AM Vulcan FE for a little over 400k CR today. No idea how, as the other ones ending around it all finished higher.

With the right tuning setup and upgrades, the thing is virtually glued to the road. With the amount of downforce it's generating, I'm surprised the back end isn't dragging along the asphalt.

Think I'm gonna list my Aventador FE on the AH - anyone have an idea for how they are selling? They seem to be more "rare" than the Vulcans, Zondas, etc., from what I've seen.

The auction house is full of many strange fellows. I watched a guy buy an E-Type Lightweight for 11 million credits the other day; I've seen a whole variety of people getting into bid wars with 5 minutes to go; people with rally bad profile pictures, and even worse bidding techniques. But through the fire and the variety of badly modified cars, there are some cracking deals to be had.

budget.jpg

90K for a 900K car? I'll certainly take that.

yeboiiiii.jpg

I was so proud of myself on this one, even though I missed a cheaper one earlier thanks to someone doing the ol' snipe bid. Note, I didn't get the second E-Type, I was trying to use it as a dummy, and it sort of worked. I won the Ascari too. I was also too excited to remember to screenshot it.

28k.jpg

As a Viper fanboy, 28K for two Vipers is some damn good going.

snag.jpg

And to finish off, another good deal on a 10,000,000 car. Just don't ask me about how long it took me last night to get it. Infact, don't ask me about how many painful losses I've had in the auction house, I don't want to talk about it. :P

I did not know that the auction house does not have the option of cancel the auction. (I made the selling price the lowest price:lol:)
Goodbye my 10 million Bugatti! And to lucky players, congratulations, you bought at 1 million Cr!

Someone just got a nice deaal from me. Catharam FE for just over 50k I will easily admit i do not like the dang thing at all and hope someone does like it. As for me buying today I snagged a elcamino and the winter barn find for under 15k all together and snipped an AM Vulcan FE for just over 600k but I wanted one and had crappy wheel spins

Back