Forza Horizon 4 Auction House Thread

YES!

After so many attempts, I managed to find myself an E-Type Lightweight for as little as 1,1 mln credits.

18-11-2018_05-08-36-ssiqoi53.png

The previous owner had turned it into an AWD, V10 swapped monstrosity, but it took me all of five seconds to bring it back to its original condition, and now I'm having a blast with it.

I've been looking for one of those for ages, I never seem to get lucky.

It's a lot harder to get rid of FE cars on the auction house when compared to FH3... I've got a Clio I've put on the block twice that still hasn't sold.

I think I might have just stolen someones pre arranged PO sale. 2x 720s PO cars were on the auction house and I managed to snap up the lower priced one at 300k.

Edit: Just bought out another for 184k...

Edit 2: Bagged a DB11 PO for 160k, still had its 200k perk unused.

Last edited:
So is it possible to actually obtain the other pre-order edition cars this time around without codes? Because I know in Horizon 3 you had to have the codes to do so.

If you can get lucky and find them on the auction house you can buy them. After grabbing those 3 within hours of each other I’ve not seen any since!

Bagged some more rare cars tonight, a Lotus Elise 111S for 25k, 3x 05 NSX-Rs for a total of just over 300k and all of them had unused 300k perks, an E63 AMG and a Hoonigan Nova.

No surprise I’ve done some more buying. Picked up 6x ‘19 GT3 RSs and I’ve noticed I’m able to list some of them for different maximum buyouts to the others, even the one I bought in the Forza shop the other week can’t be listed for as much as some I bought tonight.

Anyone know why that is? I’m not talking about painter/tuner rank buyout prices but regular player prices. I saw one listed for 421k from a Level 1 user but I can only post mine for 280k-380k... Seems a bit unfair!

Phew... picking up a GT40 on the Auction House has made me remember why I hate the Auction House so much. I mean, I got one in the end, but getting outbid by a guy who’s already placed bids on at least five other GT40s does make you wonder why you even bother...

On a whim I decided to look for the few wheelspin exclusives I don't have yet, only found two - the Camaro and GRC Beetle. Loads of Beetles for some reason, only two Camaros... One 20M, the other set to what I assume was the minimum, guess which one I bought immediately?

Is the GRC Beetle really wheelspin only? The sheer number of them on the auction house makes me think there must be some other way to get them.

I narrowly missed a Crown Vic that showed up on the featured auctions page for 14k buyout, immediately after that failed I did a quick search on Caddy Limos and to my surprise there was one for 54k which I managed to buy.

I wish the AH had a way of filtering by what you don’t already own too, like you can with the auto show.

Edit: The GRC Beetle can be bought in the auto show.

Last edited:
Edit: The GRC Beetle can be bought in the auto show.

I can only see the Andretti Racing one in the auto show, the one the game abbreviates as "GRC Beetle" isn't there. Maybe people get confused between the two and auction it thinking they can buy it whenever?

When you think about the sheer number of people playing the game, not all of them are going to know (or care) that there are wheelspin exclusives, so it makes sense that something relatively undesirable, like the GRC version of a street car that people don't generally care about, with legendary status that can sell for a couple of hundred thousand would end up on the AH in volume. The NSX-R, the other legendary exclusive that I can think of right now, is still hard to find on there because it's a good car that people like so they just keep it because they want to, I'm sure if everyone who had one they knew they could list them for millions they'd be more common. I think the common and rare cars are rare just because people don't know what they have and assume they're worth so little that they just wouldn't sell. I bet hundreds if not thousands of 2004 Imprezas have been 'removed from garage' too because people don't check the year.

I haven't had any luck with even seeing an E63, Limo, XB Falcon or 2004 Impreza. Funnily enough the first spin I got from the GRC Beetle gave me the Hummer, another spin exclusive I hadn't gotten yet.

Edit: Screenshots!

Screenshot 2018-12-09 at 11.58.46.png

Screenshot 2018-12-09 at 11.59.12.png

Last edited:
It'd be nice if we had a list of Wheelspin-Exclusive cars (minus Forza Editions). Luckily I managed to find one on AR12.

2010 Audi TT RS

1964 Austin FX4 Taxi

2013 Cadillac XTS Limousine

1979 Chevrolet Camaro Z28

2011 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor

2010 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor

1993 Ford SVT Cobra R Mustang

1973 Ford XB Falcon GT

2005 Honda NSX-R

2004 Honda Civic Type-R

1972 Hoonigan Napalm Nova

2006 Hummer H1 Alpha

2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT

2016 Lamborghini Aventador LP750-4 SV

1992 Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evo

2009 Lotus 2-Eleven

2005 Lotus Elise 111S

2013 Mercedes E63 AMG

2012 Mini GP JCW

1995 Nissan Nismo GT-R LM

1973 Pontiac Trans-Am SD-455

2018 Porsche Cayenne Turbo

2004 Subaru Impreza WRX

2010 VW Golf R

2014 VW GRC Beetle

So earlier today, maybe 6 hours ago, I checked the AH to see if any of the four remaining spin exclusives I need were for sale. The only one I found was one XB Falcon with a stupid flame wrap for sale for around 700k, but I only had 40k at the time. Somehow, despite it being the only one there, I had time to grind skill points and get 800k and buy it hours later, I promptly then returned it to stock condition and I guess it'll now just sit in my collection.

I did see a limo at some point, but it was priced at something like 15 million and it had an RDR2 wrap on it, which was... Well, it could be worse. Still no sign of a 2004 Impreza or E63.

Oh, I had no idea they were two separate Beetles! The 2-Eleven is another car you see a load of in the auction house too.

Narrowly missed a 2004 Impreza earlier, it was only listed for 14k but I wasn’t quite quick enough. I’ve seen a couple of others but they were always out of my reach at 20m.

I did it, I won both of these. Kinda happy that I did. I am not waiting on wheelspins for this car no more. Got them just in time too.
upload_2018-12-21_12-43-55.png

I just got the game and a Xbox for christmas. And i don't have access to the auction house. Is there some progressive i need to do in the game first or do i need to change some settings on my Xbox?

I just got the game and a Xbox for christmas. And i don't have access to the auction house. Is there some progressive i need to do in the game first or do i need to change some settings on my Xbox?

If you mean it's greyed out in the menu - you need to progress through the game a ways first, before everything unlocks for you to use. Can't remember how far you have to progress to unlock the auction house.

I have the same with "clubs". Guess i just have to progress more in the game :P

Yeah. The game takes you through about a one hour tour of each season, and then dumps you into the open world with everyone else. By that point, everything will be unlocked for sure, but some stuff unlocks along the way.

Yeah. The game takes you through about a one hour tour of each season, and then dumps you into the open world with everyone else. By that point, everything will be unlocked for sure, but some stuff unlocks along the way.
Ye, i actually was done with that. I just had to make a partner account and Hove myself access to ser peoples community creations or something like that

Bought a Lotus Elise for $40,000. Hopefully I’ll be able to get the rest from the Forzathon store since they started with the Hummer H1.

Found the Audi TT-RS in the Auction house for 40,000 credits just now so only 7 more wheelspin cars until I have the whole collection.

I finally lucked my way into a 2005 NSX-R! Unfortunately the previous owner's username reminds me of Daddy Cool, so I get horrible flashbacks whenever I look at the car stats. He has pretty bad colour taste too. Red on red? How 'bout no? I instead painted it the manufacturer lime green... A different kind of evil, I guess.

0gg.jpg

I'm confused - is the R34 Skyline supposed to be rare or something? 20 million credits?! I'd gladly sell mine for that amount.
You can't buy it at the autoshow(even if you have one) you can only win one by getting to level 5(I think) in Street scene, the 20 mil ones are painter ones.

Back