Forza Horizon 4 Auction House Thread

I took a big chance in the auction house tonight. I place a 3,000,000 credit bid on a Bugatti Type 35. I was worried someone might have taken all the skill perks. I was lucky, I got the car and all the perks were still in it.

Last edited:
I recently sold a type 35 for about 1.5 mil I didn't even know that demand was that big for the car
It really isn't. There were a ton in the auction house. Everyone was bidding on the 1,000,000 credit minimum bid cars. I went for a more expensive one just to avoid the bidding war.

Is there a way to speed up the loading of auction houses?
I saw Austin FX4 5 times in this hour.
However, all of them have long loading on the display of detailed information, and when I bid on the prompt decision price FX4 was already someone's thing.
If this condition persists, my brain or heart will burst with stress.:banghead:

Is there a way to speed up the loading of auction houses?
I saw Austin FX4 5 times in this hour.
However, all of them have long loading on the display of detailed information, and when I bid on the prompt decision price FX4 was already someone's thing.
If this condition persists, my brain or heart will burst with stress.:banghead:
I've been chasing the Austin myself, and every time I see one my slow internet means it's already been claimed by the time I can finally try a buyout. I don't think an Austin lasts in the auction house for more than 10 seconds.

I just got an Auto Union for 3,000,000 credits. The mastery perks were already taken. I deleted it from my garage. That's it for me buying high-priced cars from the auction house. I learned my lesson.

Decided to time selling a car. It took about two minutes and change before it was sold for the max buy out.

I'll let the screencap do the rest.

rhxuRkk.png

The only other 812 that was on the AH at that moment was some dude that had the insane painter's markup on the buyout price, like 20 million or whatever.

Oh well, 1.5 million richer.

I just got an Auto Union for 3,000,000 credits. The mastery perks were already taken. I deleted it from my garage. That's it for me buying high-priced cars from the auction house. I learned my lesson.

What perks does this car have??

Also is anyone selling Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT?? I'm willing to throw you a decent offer if you are!
Oh and on another note got me Hoonigan Nova last night for 30K buyout :)

I won a Ferrari and unlocked it's cash and spin perks. But now I feel bad to put it up for auction because potential buyers can't see that.
Would you guys still put it up for sale for a low amount, or just delete it from the garage?

I won a Ferrari and unlocked it's cash and spin perks. But now I feel bad to put it up for auction because potential buyers can't see that.
Would you guys still put it up for sale for a low amount, or just delete it from the garage?
Personally, if I take the wheelspins and cash perks off a car, I delete it. I got what I needed from it.

You may as well sell it. That's their problem and risk buying from the auction house, in my opinion.

You may as well sell it. That's their problem and risk buying from the auction house, in my opinion.

I concur, that the AH is very much buyer beware. I bought a Miura on which someone had written 'No perks used' or words to that effect. I bought it ... All the perks were used. I was gutted and moved on. If anyone is deleting nice cars out their garage after farming the perks, I will buy them for min price for my colour collections hahaha

The whole perks issue is just a clear and obvious oversight imo.
I managed to grab a few squeaky clean cars from the AH yesterday, but was also quickly reminded why I haven't been using the AH.

I mean at this point it's mostly just veterans duping less experienced players isn't it?

But seriously, how am I going to consider shelling out 2+ million on cars that may or may not have a bunch of their perks used?
I don't even care about the perks, it just makes the car....feel...used. :scared:

Snapped this up with a buy out earlier, it was the only one up for 1.1m, all the rest were 2m+ with most of the bidding starting at 700k and usually ending above what I paid. Completely stock car with no perks used either.

full

Back