Forza Horizon 4 Auction House Thread

so I seem to be the issue. I just bought 5 Subaru WRX 04 for a hair under 5 millon. I think I can turn profit also someone just got a nice steal from me on a cab at 20k

Anyone selling a Ferrari 812
I have a spare 812 but I don't think you will be able to get it in time. The chances somebody get it before you do are pretty high. Already tried it several times and never ever manage to sell the car to the right person.

I have a spare 812 but I don't think you will be able to get it in time. The chances somebody get it before you do are pretty high. Already tried it several times and never ever manage to sell the car to the right person.
U got a snap that we can communicate. Ill pay top dollar for it.

Anyone have a spare Z4 M40i, Apollo Intensa Emozione, Rimac Two C, the two new Astons and the Merc AMG G63 6x6? Willing to pay real money for them lol!

I was able to snipe this and the other pre order cars listed before within the last couple of weeks. I already have the Camaro preorder from actually preordering the game. That should complete my collection for all the preorder cars that are actually available, because from what I heard the remaining 3 (Nissan, Mercedes, Ford) are unobtainable. I have to consider myself kinda lucky because I was still able to get these cars long after the game's release. I also didn't even spend much time searching for them either, probably around 30 min for each one. I had no idea until recently that you could buy preorder cars from the auction house, I assumed it was the same situation as FH3 where it was locked into your account.

I have to consider myself kinda lucky because I was still able to get these cars long after the game's release
Well I consider myself lucky because I read your previous post. I didn't even considered the idea of searching for those PO cars to begin with. So thank you too.
DSC_0001.JPG

Edit:
And I got the Aston too.
DSC_0002.JPG

Last edited:
Made around 3.4 million on the AH last night by selling a few I didn't like. Surprised to make 1.8m on the Caddy limo and 880k on the Mk.6 Golf.

Played the AH more in the last few days, culminating in the sale of an E63 for 6.4m and a KTM GT4 for a little over 8m.

All this has afforded me the chance to buy the E46 M3, the Gmund 356 and the VW Notchback. Just missed out on a Z4 for 500k that had already been bought by the time I clicked on it. That's the second time it has happened to me.

What’s the best way time wise to sell duplicate cars no one wants I’m still having trouble getting rid of some of them.

What’s the best way time wise to sell duplicate cars no one wants I’m still having trouble getting rid of some of them.

Sheer luck. Nice paintjob and perhaps a bodykit can also help. I spent almost three weeks trying to sell a stock 2003 Focus for minimum (I know, I could've deleted it from my garage). Then I slapped a body kit and a paintjob on it and it was gone in a matter of minutes.

If anyone is interested, the Ferrari 599XX Evolution is starting to show up frequently on the AH at extremely cheap prices...
Just got one for CR 138.000... :)

If anyone is interested, the Ferrari 599XX Evolution is starting to show up frequently on the AH at extremely cheap prices...

Almost all should be like that, everytime I saw one on auction it was that price

Sheer luck. Nice paintjob and perhaps a bodykit can also help. I spent almost three weeks trying to sell a stock 2003 Focus for minimum (I know, I could've deleted it from my garage). Then I slapped a body kit and a paintjob on it and it was gone in a matter of minutes.

Remember that, if you buy a car with a custom paintjob, you save up a slot in your "My Designs" storage. An useful feature that's sadly overlooked by way too many people.

That trend'll probably continue considering the Evo is one of the Forzathon prizes this week.

Hello everyone, I wasnt able to get the #94VW i.dr when is was available so I was hoping that someone would like to sell me one as none are coming up In the auction house. My xbox gamertag is EPICDANX7913 (yeah I know kinda stupid) and my budget is 2 to 3 million credits. I'll be online on my xbox tomorrow at 7:30 pm ish GMT. This would be very appreciated as I would love to have this car in my collection

Is no one willing to sell their PO's?

I currently have the 720, AMG and Nissan. I want everything else.

Is no one willing to sell their PO's?

I currently have the 720, AMG and Nissan. I want everything else.
You gotta be patient, and quick. They'll pop up from time to time. It's incredibly easy to get sniped on them though, so you've really got to be on your toes.

I've driven all of the Preorder cars through...other means. The only one that you're missing that's really worth anything is the 911. With the right set up it's an absolute beast in S2.

Just a quick question: Is anyone having issues seing the auctions avaliable for the Deberti Raptor?
Mine just keeps loading and after a few seconds says the FH server is unavaliable... :confused:

UNREAL! You have mad skills.

Haha thank you! I'm sure the car will appear on auction more often now since it was a prize car recently. So you could have a better chance of getting it now, not sure if the price increased by a lot though.

I've found patience is the key to getting what you want via the auction house. On my personal list now is the Type R and the Z4, having found largely everything else I wanted.

Back