Forza Horizon 4 Auction House Thread

Someone ever seen a chevrolet montecarlo at auctionshouse? Or someone want to sell it? I tryed so hard day by day but i cant reach 30stars at laracer story :(

I'm convinced this little car is the key to winning the Quartz Regalia and its offroad variant in the current seasonals but they're 550,00 credits in the autoshow.

Some guy got me involved in a bidding race for one of these up to 183,000 credits so I walked away from that auction and picked this one up for 113K.

In the words of Kenny Rogers, you gotta know when to hold 'em and know when to fold 'em. Know when to walk away and know when to run. Etc, etc.

Stratos winning bid.jpg

Yeah your effectively driving more distance if you do that.
You're driving the same distance. You're just driving alongside the jumps instead over them. Every time you jump, you lose speed. Keeping your tires on the pavement means you continue to accelerate the entire distance. For me at least, it's the difference between two starts and three.

You're driving the same distance. You're just driving alongside the jumps instead over them. Every time you jump, you lose speed. Keeping your tires on the pavement means you continue to accelerate the entire distance. For me at least, it's the difference between two starts and three.
No your driving more distance if you do the jumps.

Does anyone know how much the PO cars usually sell for? I still have something like 120M worth of cars to buy in the AS but would quite like to start looking for POs and the 812 instead. I'm guessing they're all 20M and extremely hard to find, though.

Does anyone know how much the PO cars usually sell for? I still have something like 120M worth of cars to buy in the AS but would quite like to start looking for POs and the 812 instead. I'm guessing they're all 20M and extremely hard to find, though.

I've only ever seen a few listed for 20m, the majority seem to go for 300k or less if you're looking at the McLaren, Porsche or Aston. I assume this is because they are pre-arranged sales and perhaps people have already paid via other means. Finding one and successfully buying it out will be much harder than getting the cash together for them. In my experience the McLaren is the easiest to find (I have 3 myself all from the AH), then I'd say the Aston and Porsche come up roughly as often as each other. I've seen the Ford, Mercedes and Nissan all go through too but never been quick enough to buy them. The Chevrolet Camaro is a ghost though, I've never seen one for sale.

@boiltheocean sorry, forgot to say thanks for this info, still haven't found a PO or 812 but will keep looking I suppose - might have to set up a macro to do all the navigation stuff quickly because it's really annoying having to scroll through the list... Any idea if POs show up in the unique car category?

I've had two 2016 Aventadors from wheelspins in the last 24 hours, as I'm not a legendary painter they can only sell for a little over 500k each but they do sell quickly (like most >rare exclusives)! I actually had a small stockpile of duplicate cars to sell last night and made well over 2M from selling about half of them. The rest are all common so I'll probably bin them.

@boiltheocean sorry, forgot to say thanks for this info, still haven't found a PO or 812 but will keep looking I suppose - might have to set up a macro to do all the navigation stuff quickly because it's really annoying having to scroll through the list... Any idea if POs show up in the unique car category?

I think they take the same category as the car they are based on which would make them all 'not unique'. They will always show up on the featured auctions section of the main AH screen too which further decreases your chance of buying one, but most can't be won through the route anyway. The only semi-reliable way to win the auction I've found is to search for the specific PO model using the model field and doing that search repeatedly for hours until a listing pops up. As the search is loading you need to spam the sub-menu button (Y on the xbox controller) so it will load the auction options if any listing is found and hit buy out as soon as you see it.

If you need to scroll through a list to find one it'll be gone before you have a chance to buy it out I guarantee that. If you load into the listings garage/car view you've probably lost it too, they go that fast.

This morning I auctioned off eight duplicate cars. Not only did they all sell, but all eight went for the full buy out price.

Edit: long post is long, editing to make it less long:

This weekend I decided to apply engineering to the AH because I wanted the preorder cars and 812 Superfast but wasn't prepared to endlessly scroll through the awful UI over and over to get them. I therefore made a device - purposely being vague because it could be abused to ruinous effect - to do it for me, and from Sunday to today I've acquired the DB11, 720S, 911 and the 812, as well as a lot of cars I already have that I paid way too much for, like 200k Exocets and 2 million on an Elise GT1, so success did come at a price!

I've done some reading and it appears the Focus, GT-R and GTR were supposed to be relatively unobtainable so I probably won't bother with those, but I saw some Camaros during my testing and I want one so I'll alter it to just look for them. I'll pass on the others, it would be too unfair to use a tool to beat other players to the extra rare opportunity to get one.

Last edited:
I've accidentally ended up with two spare Camaro POs, if anyone wants to explain the best way to co-ordinate putting them on the AH to increase your chances of getting one I'd be happy to comply, so long as our timezones aren't way out (I'm on GMT.)

CC @boiltheocean

Ooh I'd love one @neema_t. I've given it a bit of thought myself as I was thinking of ditching the majority of my duplicate wheelspin exclusives soon too, so I may as well draw up a list of what I have and offer them up to anyone here. Best way to co-ordinate would probably be using Discord voice chat or both parties working off the same clock, such as https://time.is, and co-ordinating a listing time.

After you bought a car in the Auction House, where do you go to get the car? I just bought a car but don't see it in the Garage. Also, I bought a DLC car but can't find it in the garage either. Thanks for any advice.

UPDATE: Figured out how to get the DLC cars now. 👍

Last edited:
Another car off the exclusive car list won this 12 JCW Mini and it was the only one that was listed
96F82C7D-F051-47AE-8D4A-2170EB23C026.jpeg

Edit guess I needed this 2018 Cayenne Turbo too
86220B33-DE69-4CB6-A400-D55540C3C866.jpeg
Now I have all the wheelspin exclusive cars.

Last edited:
Grr... I keep getting beaten by everybody trying to purchase an Apollo. It's so frustrating. Spent around 45 minutes stalking the auction house, and missed out on roughly 15 Apollos. 🤬

My stock TT RS went full the full buyout price at 168,000 I laughed because it was weird and then collected my credits. Still trying to sell the rest of my duplicates.

Having reached 10 million credit milestone last week, I was thinking about buying either a 250 California or E Type Lightweight.

Decided to take my chance on Auction House after some thought. I'm glad I did that, because turns out nobody wants an old Ferrari. I placed a bid on 250 Cali for 800,000 credits, and an hour later, it was mine.

Forza Horizon 4 2019-08-02 11_45_46 PM.png

You can get some really amazing deals on Auction House. :sly:

I've been paying top dollar for Forzathon prizes when I see them. First time ever that I've seen an E46 M3 and it was 4 million. Too rich for my blood. One day I might just do the drift story.

VXR
I've been paying top dollar for Forzathon prizes when I see them. First time ever that I've seen an E46 M3 and it was 4 million. Too rich for my blood. One day I might just do the drift story.

Both E46 cars are exclusive. :(

And it's the best M3.

Back