Forza Horizon 4: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 13,852 comments
I've got 5 more work hours and then a few beers with the boys before I head back home and give this a try. I might have less than usual before coming home, though. :lol:

I've got 5 more work hours and then a few beers with the boys before I head back home and give this a try. I might have less than usual before coming home, though. :lol:
I have a Christmas party tomorrow so I was going to hit up the brewery on the way home for a few today and some for tomorrow too. 1 pint is pointless so I'll be forced to make that two :lol:

FH4 Exocet is different from that of FM7, and it has an MX-5 engine.
If this car could be upgraded for tarmac use, I would have used this car in the drift zone.:(

I could've started the game hours earlier, but I got distracted by other things such as recording footage for one of my next youtube videos. I was recording footage of PGR4 and I suddently started just playing it again for fun. I also did the same thing with Assetto Corsa.

Has anyone had issues starting the game since downloading Fortune Island and the update? It goes through past the start screen, but will crash back to the dashboard after a few loading screens...

Edit: After about 5 or 6 nervous tries, it worked. Hopefully it’s not too frequent.

Last edited:
No idea how to get the other cars on the list, or do they come out later? either way the M5 is good, handling is very flexible.

Edit: Complete the rounds to unlock more cars:
Urus is more powerful but heavier then the Concept, it feels about the same though

CC8s very slow to shift but has a stupid high top speed for it's power

Last edited:
The Silverado 1500 Diberti Truck has a V8 sound as it's meant to have.

Meanwhile, I think the Delta S4 has actually been unfixed! Mine no longer sounds like a twincharged I-4; it's now more like a V6 or some kind of five-banger. :rolleyes:

Saleen S5S is a nice drive but the sound isn't as beastly as I remember

Umm...weren't they meant to lower the roof on the 650S Spyder? Went to drive mine, roof still up. :confused:

JONK said they couldn't fix it in time for this month but it'll come in January

Saleen S5S is a nice drive but the sound isn't as beastly as I remember

JONK said they couldn't fix it in time for this month but it'll come in January
Ah darn...that bites. :(

Also they fixed the Silverado Diberti, but not the Hoonitruck...they couldn't just swap the sounds?

Ah darn...that bites. :(

Also they fixed the Silverado Diberti, but not the Hoonitruck...they couldn't just swap the sounds?

The Diberti Silverado wasn't using the Hoonitruck sound, it was the Straight-six BMW racing engine. Swapping the sounds would not have worked.

I've recently downloaded the trial for the Dolby Atmos since it seems to work with any headset, and man even the menu buttons on the Xbox home page sound so much better :lol: Once the trial is over, I think I'll actual purchase this for permanent use.

@Terronium-12 Have you given this a shot yet? I think its great because it practically makes the "Surround sound" headsets essentially useless, with their higher price tags. Just get a Mid-range stereo set, and download this for free($15 after a month, I think a one time purchase?) and you'll be saving a good chunk of money over the alternative.

I've recently downloaded the trial for the Dolby Atmos since it seems to work with any headset, and man even the menu buttons on the Xbox home page sound so much better :lol: Once the trial is over, I think I'll actual purchase this for permanent use.

@Terronium-12Have you given this a shot yet? I think its great because it practically makes the "Surround sound" headsets essentially useless, with their higher price tags. Just get a Mid-range stereo set, and download this for free($15 after a month, I think a one time purchase?) and you'll be saving a good chunk of money over the alternative.

I did and I liked it. The one time I used it with FH4 was during a forzathon event and, man, did the blimp sound like it was everywhere.

I noticed one of the upcoming weekly Forzathon challenges is for the '92 NSX-R, and uses the same challenges we've already had in the very first Forzathon...

I did and I liked it. The one time I used it with FH4 was during a forzathon event and, man, did the blimp sound like it was everywhere.
:lol:

I was slowly driving around just enjoying the environmental sounds, Slowly passing by cars to hear the directional audio as I drive by them. It made a bigger difference than I thought it would, and has completely swayed my opinion of the original price point(I didn't think the price would be worth it because I didn't even think it would make as big a difference as it did). Any chance you know if the purchase is one time, or a subscription?

I noticed one of the upcoming weekly Forzathon challenges is for the '92 NSX-R, and uses the same challenges we've already had in the very first Forzathon...
You mean the 7,000,000 points challenge? I better take a day off work for it.

:lol:

I was slowly driving around just enjoying the environmental sounds, Slowly passing by cars to hear the directional audio as I drive by them. It made a bigger difference than I thought it would, and has completely swayed my opinion of the original price point(I didn't think the price would be worth it because I didn't even think it would make as big a difference as it did). Any chance you know if the purchase is one time, or a subscription?

I think it behaves like Windows, so it's limited to being installed on a set number of devices before having to buy a new key (?).

The repeat NSX Weekly Forzathon is no longer there and has replaced by one revolving around the 1999 Viper.

Latest Posts

Back