Forza Horizon 4: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 13,852 comments
To be fair, I never really liked the cross country events either. Having to maintain control of the car on multiple terrains while dealing with AI isn't really my idea of fun.

Eh, hasn't the most vocal complaint nowadays, even on the official forums, been that you're given way too many cars at the start?

Which paid DLC car in the main game required you to "progress"?

I mean, I agree. It takes no time at all to unlock all the cars on Fortune Island. But, at the same time, I can somewhat see where the complaints are coming from.

Another aspect of this is that if you wanted multiples of the locked DLC cars, you're in for a rough time.
Then the correct response should be "oh dang I have to put ever so slightly more effort into this game than I thought I did", rather than actual anger towards the developers.

Does anyone know what PG actually did to "fix the route creator exploit where players could earn a whole bunch of skillpoints"?

"oh dang I have to put ever so slightly more effort into this game than I thought I did"

Assuming you only want one of each of the locked cars.

Last edited:
Of course I do. I've been using it for a month to host time trials in this thread.

My complaint is directed at the Cross Country courses made by Playground Games. You can't get completion on those events unless you win the Exhibition blueprint that the game gives you.
You must be doing something wrong because I made a bunch of my own blueprints and I'm 99% sure they counted as progression.

Only ones that didn't count were the "final boss" events.

You must be doing something wrong because I made a bunch of my own blueprints and I'm 99% sure they counted as progression.

Only ones that didn't count were the "final boss" events.
I'd double check if I were you. They don't count those events as complete when you do blueprints because they're checking whether the game's preset exhibition is complete. I know this because the first week I had the game I did a drag race on the lake (winter) with a custom blueprint and it didn't count towards the "Exhibitions completed" stat. Are you maybe thinking of the XP bar for the racing division specifically? That will fill and progress regardless of if the race is a blueprint or exhibition.

Still getting sound glitches and the glitch when the wrong picture of the car loads but the name is different in your garage while scrolling through cars.

Since the update of the other day, I have encountered glitches where the engine sound disappears every time I place a checkpoint in the root creator mode or display a map.
Did my TVR become Tesla?:lol:

Since the update of the other day, I have encountered glitches where the engine sound disappears every time I place a checkpoint in the root creator mode or display a map.
Did my TVR become Tesla?:lol:
Well I mean. TVR turns about as much profit as Tesla lel

Modern Classics magazine have announced on their Instagram that the Venturi Atlantique 300 is going to be scanned for Horizon 4
Wait...isn't that?
447.jpg

Just in case, do you by any chance have a source to that Instagram page? :)

Oh, I remember now. A friend of mine used to play Civilization Revolution on the XBox all the time.

I'd double check if I were you. They don't count those events as complete when you do blueprints because they're checking whether the game's preset exhibition is complete. I know this because the first week I had the game I did a drag race on the lake (winter) with a custom blueprint and it didn't count towards the "Exhibitions completed" stat. Are you maybe thinking of the XP bar for the racing division specifically? That will fill and progress regardless of if the race is a blueprint or exhibition.
No, I mean my custom blueprints cleared the exhibition. Only ones I had problems with were the Titan, Gauntlet, etc.

No, I mean my custom blueprints cleared the exhibition. Only ones I had problems with were the Titan, Gauntlet, etc.
Odd. For the most part, though, if you switch cars the game's default event will switch category to reflect on that. I've had a few where the game was adamant about being SUVs or Buggies.

Latest Posts

Back