Forza Horizon 4: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 13,852 comments
I thought you could play it offline.
You can technically but you need an Internet at the start on the loading screen before the turn ten and playground games logos. After that you don't need Internet.

Edit:looks like i am wrong some setting to enable offline permissions is in the windows store app apparently.

Here's what I don't get about people in the auction house, why do some people try to outbid someone on an auction when there's more auctions for the same car and same price further down? Why? Does it kill them to scroll down and try their hands on a similar car without competing with someone over it?

Here's what I don't get about people in the auction house, why do some people try to outbid someone on an auction when there's more auctions for the same car and same price further down? Why? Does it kill them to scroll down and try their hands on a similar car without competing with someone over it?

Simple reply: it's because they're stupid. Don't even get me started on my experiences.

Welp, I did the date/time trick on XBOX One to obtain the regular Regalia, Prelude, 300ZX, and Escalade early.

The Regalia has a 6.5L V12 and Racing V12 swap available. Starts at mid-high B class, down from low A class in FH3.
Can you go online with these cars once you have them?

Last edited:
Yes you can, because after the trick is performed, you can set your XBOX back to Online mode, and use them like you would any other car. 👍
Nice, How did you get the Prelude btw, I couldn't find it anywhere?(NVM It's the next Springs community event car).

same way it works for XBOX - shut down online and change system time. Its known exploit, so think twice before you do it.
No, you have to restart and change the date, the time change will crash forza.

Last edited:
I really want to get that Regalia but I also don't want to risk getting banned.

Maybe I could just play offline until it's "legally" available? 💡

The Monster Truck Regalia must be a seperate car there is no way to make the normal car into one.

I really want to get that Regalia but I also don't want to risk getting banned.

Maybe I could just play offline until it's "legally" available? 💡
I'm just going to stick to offline then delete all the cars before going online.

The Monster Truck Regalia must be a seperate car there is no way to make the normal car into one.

I'm just going to stick to offline then delete all the cars before going online.

It is.

From what i’ve gathered the Type D technically comes with the standard Regaila, but is locked behind the car mastery perks like a few FE cars are, 99 skills is the number needed to unlock it + the points to get to it in the first place.

The pc version can't be started without Internet so I don't think it would work.

Definitely works, as I’ve been quite inactive on FH I’m trying it. 2 weeks infront and it works still just cars locked behind The Trial and Playground events are obviously locked... Cannot wait for the trial car coming even though it’s really not that special :lol:

I saw it once on ebay, people bidding this driving test cd up to about £8. I looked futher down the list and saw the same cd with a fixed £5 price lol. I think its something like "I have to win this auction" at any price mentality going on.

The official photo comp on the Forza Forums is such a joke, this was one of the winning entries this week. Not only is the car cut off on the left but it's mostly out of focus with the focal point being on a totally empty bit of road. Apologies if the photographer is on this site but there must have been better images than this:

8Z5Ct4.jpg

It is.

From what i’ve gathered the Type D technically comes with the standard Regaila, but is locked behind the car mastery perks like a few FE cars are, 99 skills is the number needed to unlock it + the points to get to it in the first place.

I thought the off road version was a seasonal reward? Are you saying there is a way to get two of the off road versions?

I thought the off road version was a seasonal reward? Are you saying there is a way to get two of the off road versions?

As far as i’m aware, the only certain way to get the Type D is via the normal Ragalia’s skill tree, though that doesn’t mean they won’t think of other ways for it to be unlocked down the line.

The Regalia Type-D is a Skill Point Gift Car. I just obtained it last night by spending 99 Points on it in the Skill Tree of the regular Regalia. It has the 6.5L V12 swap available but unlike the regular Regalia, you can get the Racing 7.2L V8 for the Regalia Type-D.

99 Skill points....... I'll probably never get this car :/
I just zipped up and down the abandoned airport runway with my Hoonigan RS200 and got the points in like 30 minutes. Just make sure you're constantly drifting/sliding and sideswiping all of the cones/debris on the runway. To fast-forward the chain in order to earn the skill points faster, make sure you stop at the drag race at the beginning of the runway, go into the 'Solo/Co-Op/PvP' menu then back right out to get your points immediately.

99 Skill points....... I'll probably never get this car :/
Get an S class off-road capable car, any one will do. Switch the in-game radio to Hospital. Go to the sand dunes just south of Bamburgh Castle. Turn the game's audio down and put on a podcast (this bit is optional), then proceed to jump and drift around the dunes for a while. After about a half hour or so you should have more than enough skill points.

I did this to unlock the Sagaris FE (which honestly wasn't worth the effort). It's kinda boring but since skill songs on Hospital tend to last about 6 minutes or so the skill points will pour in.

I just zipped up and down the abandoned airport runway with my Hoonigan RS200 and got the points in like 30 minutes. Just make sure you're constantly drifting/sliding and sideswiping all of the cones/debris on the runway. To fast-forward the chain in order to earn the skill points faster, make sure you stop at the drag race at the beginning of the runway, go into the 'Solo/Co-Op/PvP' menu then back right out to get your points immediately.
And don't go over 500,000 total skill points. The game only pays out 10 mastery points at a time and each mastery point takes 50,000 skill points to earn. Anything above that is wasted. How many skill points you want to stop at is based on your car's modifier:
5X = 100,000
6X = 83,334
7X = 71,429
10X = 50,000 (only during skill songs)
Hit those numbers, stop, bank the points, then start again. I use the BMW M6 FE since it has a 7X multiplier and gains points faster during drifting. I drift up and down the Bamburgh Beach drag strip, knocking over the yellow barriers that line the drag strip as I do so. Only takes me about 90 seconds (approximately one and a half trips up and down the drag strip) to bank 71,429 points.

The Regalia Type-D is a Skill Point Gift Car. I just obtained it last night by spending 99 Points on it in the Skill Tree of the regular Regalia.

I'm now very glad that I have almost 200 skill points saved up :D

The official photo comp on the Forza Forums is such a joke, this was one of the winning entries this week. Not only is the car cut off on the left but it's mostly out of focus with the focal point being on a totally empty bit of road. Apologies if the photographer is on this site but there must have been better images than this:

8Z5Ct4.jpg
The winner notification thread now posts reasons for why each photo wins. I wonder what was said about this one.

Back