Forza Horizon 4: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 13,852 comments
I'm apparently one of the unlucky ones that didn't receive the wheelspins, now I know how Charlie feels. :lol:

5b54f8c004aaf7c3d2d10e93f622a4df.jpg

I just knew there was some kind of mistake with the excessively magnanimous offer of 200 Super wheelspins. So I hopped on to redeem them then logged back off just in case.

Strange communication from PG. First they're urging people to check their inbox and next moment they're implying they've reversed it for those who didn't redeem. Anyway, I redeemed mine after the first tweet, but now I feel bad for taking advantage of a mistake. For example, one of the 200 spins handed me the Mercedes-Benz W154, meaning my efforts to complete 80% of the current series playlist are now rendered obsolete.

On the bright side it turns out the W154 doesn't deserve much attention. Damn thing comes with a paddle shift animation. :odd:

Maybe they wanted to gift 20 and slipped an extra digit. It happens, and I enjoy my unexpected gift. I think they would struggle to remove all the assets gained from people, especially those who have bought cars from the AH with the proceeds.

We usually get 2 from VIP right,? I haven't used all my 200,I hope they haven't been taken away before I can use the last 155 I saved

I should've kept a log of the cars I won, but I was too busy playing slot machine.
Happily I won the W154 so I don't need the 80%.

Fun thing, aside from the 30,000,000+ credits I won, most of the clothes I won happened to be yellow. Not sure why that stuck in my head after 200 spins.

Welp, my PC's C: Drive eventually got too full for my game to update. Now I have to uninstall and move to my D: Drive :banghead:

Welp, my PC's C: Drive eventually got too full for my game to update. Now I have to uninstall and move to my D: Drive :banghead:
You don't have to uninstall it entirely. You can move apps to different drives using windows settings. I had to do it all the time when my SSD started acting weird.

I knew it was too good to be true :(

Thankfully I had only five spins left. I saved them for another day in the hopes I’d get my hands on those acid washed skinny jeans..

Got to keep my super wheel spins cause I redeemed them yesterday they’re still there. After using the rest of my wheelspins I’m at $234,064,680 credits and got a Mercedes Benz W124 too.
DD045A21-1DD3-43A0-A6F7-BF40F64B1995.jpeg

Last edited:
Personally, I already have every car in the game except for the upcoming cars, and the Capri FE. These super wheelspins helped to boost my cash considerably. Pretty happy to be honest.

I got round to redeeming all the wheelspins which were enough to push me over the 100 million credit mark. Funny enough, I only recall getting one piece of clothing which was a yellow hoodie. Outside of prizes, my wardrobe is complete! :D

Ok, everything is reinstalled and my progress looks to be intact. Wish I knew about the 200 Wheelspin glitch earlier...

I guess the good thing about the VIP spins from today was a dupe F50 that I sold for 1 mil! Now that I own every car available (minus the PO Camaro), all I have to do now is count the cash that rolls in :)

I haven't actually used a wheelspin in a long time, I don't see a point. I bought just about every car I want plus all of the properties on FH4 and I'm sitting on 37 million credits.

Oh well, I mean I have all the cars and clothing, just wish they would've handled that a little better.

Yeah, I think it would have been best if they had committed to the initial mistake, especially after they asked players to check their inbox. Afterwards they could have stated it was a mistake, and players could redeem or delete the gift message as they would see fit. Their constant urge to moderate and balance virtual things goes a little too far. Players repeatedly buying their games and season passes over the years is the reason they're in business, after all.

Now that I own every car available (minus the PO Camaro)
Now THAT is something I can understand people getting upset about. When the Focus PO was made available, I decided to complete my collection by getting all the PO cars I didn't already have from the AH. I was able to get a Camaro PO. Now it has been made impossible for everyone else to get that car. The people who didn't get the 200 super wheelspins (I'm one of them) would only need to play the game for a fairly small amount of time to make up for it, but failing to obtain a Camaro PO from the AH before they blocked them, that's not something you can ever overcome.

The Clio V6 is in the Forzathon shop this week, in case anyone missed grabbing it the first time around.

I just noticed that little road off the main one exiting the western side of the Festival has been fenced off. I wonder how long has that's been changed and why.

Back