Forza Horizon 4: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 13,852 comments
"7-200 is a thermostatic mixing valve. Which is used to keep shower temperatures from being to hot or cold. I'd guess a car could benefit from that kind of technology. Probably just me stretching for something though.

Also a Renault Espace can seat 7 and one particular model can do 200.

Saw someone say that a MK7 Celica had 200hp so that could be something.

Edit: Just double checked, the one in FM6 had 188hp. Not sure how to check it's Torque so that could be it.

The 7 never appeared in a Forza game, though... they've only been bringing back models that were previously featured.

Apparently the RAESR Tachyon is able to accelerate from 0 to 200kph in 7sec.
This isn't a complaint, but it'd be kinda weird to have 4 Toyotas and then a random RAESR Tachyon as the fifth car. Not saying that's impossible or won't happen cause it very well could, but it'd be kinda off don't ya think?

I have a feeling this update will be Toyota themed (with the 5 car being either the Toyota 7 or 79' Toyota FJ Land Cruiser from FH3)

The real cherry on the top would be also dropping the MK5 Supra this update as a free autoshow car, kinda like what they did with the MK4. This would be the perfect timing, a Toyota themed update with subsequent related Festival Playlist events would make a lot of sense. You could have the 2000GT, Mk3 Supra, Ae86 and LFA as returning rewards too. But this is all very very wishful thinking!

Last edited:
Presumably, the theme of next month's update will be Toyota, so all cars will be either Toyota, Lexus, or Scion models.
But, I'm guessing that RAESR Tachyon may be added to the mix.
That's because, given the amount of negative feedback from some players on this month's update, they might take that player demographic - "the supercar fanboys" - into consideration.

These cars are more popular than Formula One or JDM, Muscle cars in the current racing game and the sheer number of fans of these cars cannot be ignored.
And even in previous updates, there was basically one supercar included every month.
Of course, there have been some exceptional updates, like this month's.

If both FJ models make it into the game, I would use both all the time :)

The FJ Cruiser was such a fun oddball car in FH1.
EOWM7scUcAEbNPu.jpg

I think that the first line may hint the Toyota FJ Cruiser too. Here's my evidence:

200-7 = 193

The FJ Cruiser has a 193 KW engine.

Could this mean that the first line can hint the Toyota FJ Cruiser (if update 23 is Toyota themed)?
I'd love the FJ Cruiser to return!

On a random note, what would be your ideal car pack for Toyota/Lexus be? 7 cars max, only featuring cars not in the game of course. Curious to see what people would be after in terms of new to Forza Toyotas/Lexus and stuff from FM4/360 era too.

On a random note, what would be your ideal car pack for Toyota/Lexus be? 7 cars max, only featuring cars not in the game of course. Curious to see what people would be after in terms of new to Forza Toyotas/Lexus and stuff from FM4/360 era too.

2020 Toyota Yaris GR Sport
2020 Toyota GR Supra
2020 Toyota Corolla GR Sport
2019 Toyota Prius PHV GR Sport
2019 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro

• 2000 Toyota Chaser Tourer V
  • 2020 Toyota Yaris GR Sport
  • 2004 Scion xB
  • 1990 Lexus LS400
  • 2002 Toyota MR-S (in FM4)
  • 2011 Toyota Prius (in FM4)
  • 1998 Toyota Abflug Supra S900 (in FM2)

The Abflug Supra was a favorite of mine.
In my personal opinion, I'd rather have this beast back than the new A90 Supra.

I have absolutely no idea what a RAESR Tachyon is, but looking at pictures I really don't want one, whatever it is.
It honestly looks like it should be in CSR2 or Asphalt.

As for the A90 Supra, I think PD called dibs on it first and I don't know how long until it shows in other games.

Last edited:

• Toyota Land Cruiser 70 (Perhaps with Rear wing options allowing to switch body styles between Wagon, Troopy and Pickup etc.)
  • Toyota Chaser Tourer V
  • Lexus LC500
  • Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
  • Toyota GT-One
  • Toyota Century V12
  • Tom's Angel T01

1985 Toyota 4-Runner(My parent's owned one when I was kid so memories)

1986 Toyota MR2 222D(When group B folded, group S was formed and this was one of the 4 cars revealed for Group S before it was scrapped.)

1997 Toyota GT-One Race Car(Gran Turismo 2 flashbacks)

2006 Toyota Century V12(I once heard the engine on this described as 2 2JZs welded together into a V12, also it makes a Rolls Royce look like an economy car when compared)

2012 Scion TC(I have a soft spot for this and I feel it will be forgotten)

2012 Lexus LF-A Nurburgring Edition(A faster LF-A so duh)

2020 Toyota Aygo(The city cars are one of the few things from FM4 that makes me revisit that game)

• Lexus LC 500
  • 2020 Lexus RC F
  • Toyota GR Yaris
  • Toyota FJ Cruiser return from FH1
  • Toyota Century G60
  • Daihatsu Copen Cero / Robe / XPlay

Last edited:
This isn't a complaint, but it'd be kinda weird to have 4 Toyotas and then a random RAESR Tachyon as the fifth car. Not saying that's impossible or won't happen cause it very well could, but it'd be kinda off don't ya think?
It's not a random car since is a part of the leaked list. And is one of those few cars from the list that I have zero interest. In the end is a guessing game.

As for the A90 Supra, I think PD called dibs on it first and I don't know how long until it shows in other games.
I imagine PG are saving the A90 until all of old Toyota cars have made there return to FH first. It shouldn't be too far now. If this month is going to be a Toyota month (which I kinda hope it would be), it'll make sense to add the A90 alongside the Koenigsegg Jesko that could be part of FM8's reveal at Summer Game Fest 2020 (hence the car hasn't been added to FH4 yet, despite the other games getting it before it).

It's all part of T10 and PG's plan I bet. :)

Last edited:

– 2020 Lexus RC F Track Edition
– 2021 Toyota GR Yaris
– 2000 Toyota Mega Cruiser
– 1990 Lexus LS 400
– 1995 Toyota Previa S/C
– 1986 Toyota Celica Twincam Turbo Group B
– 1968 Toyota Corona 1600GT Hardtop

Yes, I picked all new-to-Forza models. Sue me. :P

Back