Forza Horizon 4: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 13,852 comments
I would like to see more series with themed content like the road-legal rally specials we're currently spoiled with. There are certainly ways to combine the seemingly reliable leak with the ongoing reintroduction of Toyota / Lexus as well as other lost cars under more themed killer updates. Some examples:

Halo cars:

1990 Alfa Romeo SZ Sprint Zagato (FM7)
1995 BMW 850CSi (FH2)
1996 Dodge Stealth R/T Turbo (FM4 and leak)
2004 Ferrari 612 Scaglietti (FM7)
1973 Lamborghini Espada 400GT (leak)
1997 Lexus SC 300 (FH3)
1993 Porsche 928 GTS (FH3)
1996 Subaru SVX (FH3)

Executive Performance:

1992 Alfa Romeo 155 Q4 (FH3)
1992 Bentley Turbo R (leak)
1986 BMW M635CSi (FH3)
2015 Lexus RC F (FH3)
2011 Maserati Quattroporte Sport GT S (leak)
1987 Mercedes AMG Hammer (leak)
2010 Porsche Panamera Turbo (FM4 and leak)
2008 Saab 9-3 Turbo X (FM4 and leak)

Retro sports / super:

1998 Aston Martin V8 Vantage V600 (FH3)
1997 Maserati Ghibli Cup (FM7)
1980 Lotus Esprit Turbo (FM4 and leak)
2005 Panoz Esperante GTLM (FM4 and leak)
1993 Porsche 911 Turbo S Leichtbau (FM7)
1990 Renault Alpine GTA Le Mans (FH3)
1984 Toyota Celica Supra (FM4)
1997 Venturi Atlantique (leak)

Vintage Sport Compacts, Offroad, etc.

Last edited:
VXR
I would appreciate the return of the Legacy GT, the 323ti and the Audi S4, since they have those models on the Xbox One (maybe not the Legacy?)

It annoys me that they're relegated to traffic duty.
The Legacy is out and about, living it’s best race car life in FM7, waiting for the gods of PG to allow it to run around Britain...
maxresdefault.jpg

Same goes for the aforementioned 323ti and S4, as well as the C32, Mazdaspeed 3 and Abarth 500.

Oh man Torben Tuesday should be this week. This month flew by for me.
Count me excited! 👍 This has been the best month in terms of cars, and as a rally fan, I couldn't been more happier! Looking forward to what Torben Tuesday has in store for us! :D:D:D
I feel like I've been waiting for the Pulsar and 205 forever!
Just hang in there Fred. We're finally gonna be there this week. Same day when Spring arrives! :D

Last edited:
I should've kept a log of the cars I won, but I was too busy playing slot machine.
Happily I won the W154 so I don't need the 80%.

Fun thing, aside from the 30,000,000+ credits I won, most of the clothes I won happened to be yellow. Not sure why that stuck in my head after 200 spins.

Notice how we never get the same clothes again?or is it just me.....

Patiently awaits the Honda Odyssey from FM7 to make the jump.
And the Subaru 360 and Nissan Safari.
I've enjoyed driving these cars in the FM7 as well, but these cars will shine brighter in the FH4.

Safari in particular is my favorite. This car will be a good competitor to true 4x4s like the Land Rover, Jeep, and the Land Cruiser FJ40 that will be added in the future.

And the Subaru 360 and Nissan Safari.
I've enjoyed driving these cars in the FM7 as well, but these cars will shine brighter in the FH4.

Safari in particular is my favorite. This car will be a good competitor to true 4x4s like the Land Rover, Jeep, and the Land Cruiser FJ40 that will be added in the future.

I'm surprised the Safari wasn't in the game at launch, it's a perfect fit for FH4.

In addition to the 1939 BMW 328, there were three Alfa Romeos I was hoping would make the jump from FM7 to FH4: 1958 Giulietta Spint Veloce (so pretty), 1932 8C 2300 Spider, and the 1970 Montreal. The Montreal is especially frustrating since it's been in the last four Motorsport games, but has never been in Horizon.

Too late! :)

So another awesome month with 5 new cars!

Edit: Is that an anagram for the MR 2? Noice

Last edited:
Well I have absolutely no idea what to make of all this.

Tom Go Ratty 2 and Rot My Tacos 2 could hint at the MR2 (both?), I guess?

I think you mean Celica GT

Could the 7-200 represent the Toyota 7? 5 of them competed at a 200 mile event at Fuji.
Hands were going faster than my brain, oops. Edited.

7-200 could be a Toyota 7, although I don't think it would make sense in this game. I'm thinking possibly a 7sec 0-200km/h dash, but the only ones where I can find data for hitting 200km/h in 7 seconds are all already in the game.

Hands were going faster than my brain, oops. Edited.

7-200 could be a Toyota 7, although I don't think it would make sense in this game. I'm thinking possibly a 7sec 0-200km/h dash, but the only ones where I can find data for hitting 200km/h in 7 seconds are all already in the game.

It would make sense with these seeming to be an all Toyota update. I cannot think of any other Toyota that fits the clue.

Back