Forza Horizon 4: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 13,852 comments
There really isn't much to discuss right now. Probably have to wait until tomorrow or Thursday to get some news.

There really isn't much to discuss right now. Probably have to wait until tomorrow or Thursday to get some news.
We do still have the clues from #TorbenTuesday.
7 - 200
5 Carrots Too Loyal
Oily Cottage Cat
Tom Go Ratty 2
Rot My Tacos 2

People cleverer than I have identified clues 2-5 as
Toyota Corolla SR5
Toyota Celica GT
Toyota MR2 GT
Toyota MR2 SC

So that just leaves the first clue to work out.

Some people are saying Clue #1 is the RAESR Tachyon, others say the Toyota FJ Cruiser (which I REALLY hope is true).

Are there any Toyota tuners that use some combination of 7 2 0 0 (with or without a hyphen)? The only thing I can think of is the RUF 2700 which is neither a Toyota or likely to be in the game since I don’t see PG introducing RUF to Horizon.

maybe the "7-200 means its a car that takes 7 seconds to reach 200kph or 200mph...

could a toyota gt-one road car be a good guess? not sure if it takes 7 seconds to reach 200kph though

Last edited:
I just searched "Toyota 7200" and found links for Tundra parts. But, when I added the hyphen, I'm getting the Toyota 7 and Land Cruiser. We technically already have the Land Cruiser as an Arctic Trucks vehicle, so it could either be the Tundra TRD or Toyota 7.

I find the Toyota 7 to be highly unlikely. It really doesn't fit Horizon. Yes, there are plenty of pure race cars in this game. But with all the Toyotas still to be introduced (or re-introduced) to the game, a brand new scan of a 50 year old Japanese race car seems like a low priority. I could easily be wrong, though. It wouldn't be the first time.

Another thought. The 7th letter of the alphabet is G. With Lexus, there is the GS. And if I recall, we had the GS 200t in FM4. We might see that coming back...

EDIT:
Never mind, it was the GS 350...

Don't forget that the Toyota 7 doesn't have headlights.
Of course, it would be possible to fit ugly retrofitted headlights like Mercedes and other pre-war race cars, but this car doesn't seem to have the right amount of space to fit those ugly headlights.

I would go nuts if they added the 7, but unfortunately I do think this reason rules it out. Someone mentioned the Tundra TRD and it reminded me, I believe Brad Deberti hinted or leaked over Instagram his hillclimb tundra would be added. Might this be it?

But with all the Toyotas still to be introduced (or re-introduced) to the game, a brand new scan of a 50 year old Japanese race car seems like a low priority. I could easily be wrong, though. It wouldn't be the first time.
It would only make sense if they were modeling the car for inclusion in FM8. Which is totally plausible.

I'm not saying that I think it's the 7, but if it is, that would be the most plausible explanation for it.

More Lexus love plz.
That's probably not going to happen, but if any of the Lexus LS, Lexus GS, or Lexus IS were added, my love of saloons would be very pleased.
In particular, the Lexus GS/Toyota Aristo (Gen1, Gen2) was one of the leading high performance saloon models in Japan.
If they add this car in a future Forza, I would use it as an AMG killer.

And the Gen 1 Lexus IS/Altezza was one of the saloons I used to love until the FM4.
If this car is added to the Forza again and the body kit remains unremoved, I will use this car again.

Do you guys think there's a possibility that we won't see an update tomorrow? Activision just delayed the new season for CoD scheduled for the end of this week saying "now is not the time".

Do you guys think there's a possibility that we won't see an update tomorrow? Activision just delayed the new season for CoD scheduled for the end of this week saying "now is not the time".

There's a very real possibility of that happening.

I'm guessing that they are going to do the update on time.
Unlike CoD, Forza is not a game that contains depictions of violence.
I think Activision's delay in updating CoD has something to do with the fact that it's a violent game set in a modern era setting.
Such games sometimes receive bashing from the mass media and politicians for being violent. Therefore, it's a wise decision to delay the update in light of the situation.

Of course, even if PG does update as planned, it doesn't mean that they're making light of the current situation.

Changing topics slightly here. Liberty Walk are teasing a new body kit for release. Possibly a kit for the A90 Supra

If we ever get the A90 Supra, potentially releasing it with say the Rocket Bunny and this hypothetical LW kit would be pretty cool, something different from say Gran Turismo.

There are also a number of new LW/Rocket Bunny kits that have been designed since FH4's release that would be perfect candidates for the long awaited body kit update, if that ever happens. Perhaps a reason for a delay.

I really wonder what issue. I doubt is an issue with the cars or the playlists. Could it be.... Could it be.... that they want to increase the garage,tune and livery numbers? Just guessing.;)

I really wonder what issue. I doubt is an issue with the cars or the playlists. Could it be.... Could it be.... that they want to increase the garage,tune and livery numbers? Just guessing.;)

Possible, but it's not the first time an update gets delayed because of unspecified technical issues that have nothing to do with the update per se.

Has this got anything to do with covid-19? Activision vaguely saying "Now is not the time" vis a vis Madden NFL is rather perplexing. What possible technical issues could there be with two seemingly unrelated titles?

Has this got anything to do with covid-19? Activision vaguely saying "Now is not the time" vis a vis Madden NFL is rather perplexing. What possible technical issues could there be with two seemingly unrelated titles?
Like the posters above said, there are plenty of legitimate technical reasons to delay the update. Updates have been delayed before. I know it's easy to blame it on Covid-19, but sometimes a delay is just a delay.

My initial thought was that the update is being delayed because of BLM protests like Activision, EA, Sony and others are doing. But after that Tweet I'm not sure anymore.

Back