Forza Horizon 4: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 13,852 comments
It's what I love about this site. Racist, sexist, homophobic trash isn't allowed here, and it creates a better community.

I couldn't agree more. Its nice to have a place to discuss Forza without a lot of the toxicity that is seen elsewhere. I'm disappointed that the new season hasn't dropped but if that's the worse thing to happen today then today is a good day-especially with what's going on in the world at the moment.

I'm sitting on $13 mil so the cash doesn't interest me much so I'll play for the wheelspins. A couple of weeks ago I looked forward through the seasons and saw that weekly challenge for this season needed a Veyron SS so I'm set for that.

I like the look of that Mini in the Forzathon shop and its cheap too!

I had a look earlier at what the back-up season is like, I didn't complete any of it as I'm happy to wait for them to sort whatever the problem is and release the update.

Does anyone think that we will get some sort of compensation for this, like extra wheelspins or credits?

With these 24h Forzathon Shops, there is a good chance that the PO cars could return and I can finally get the Camaro.

I would prefer the Isha's Taxis Austin FX4 over the Capri to tell you the truth. Also the Camaro PO that they offered for just one hour wouldn't be bad although I already got one. But it's also fine even it I don't get anything.

It seems like, at this point, it might be better for PG to simply wait a full week to introduce the new season. Make sure everything is correct on the update and make it live next Thursday. We can call this the year of five seasons.

It seems like, at this point, it might be better for PG to simply wait a full week to introduce the new season. Make sure everything is correct on the update and make it live next Thursday. We can call this the year of five seasons.
Or they can just start the update in Autumn 💡

Or they can just start the update in Autumn 💡
I think is not that simple. In the future when updates will end they could still use old playlists like this backup Summer. Like Forzathon that is still going on in past games. Having some playlists that start with Summer and others with Autumn would bring additional unnecessary fixes. Much easier to have already every playlist to start with Summer.

New forzathon shop items
710DECB0-7707-4341-A0DB-F8649CA19019.jpeg

Does anyone else seem to be getting stuck with rubbish team mates in this Summer Team trial? I've just got done on my 3rd attempt at it, finished 1st in every race (so thats 9 races so far) and each time all of my team mates are at the back of the pack, unable to get past the AI drivers ...

The LFA is in the Forzathon shop, for all of those that missed it the first time around. Only 100FP!

PG has been on a roll lately, I'm contemplating turning notifications on for this thread incase the Capri FE pops up. :cool:

The Lexus LFA being in the FE Shop really shows PG is sorry about the whole situation, but that's just me. I'm happy everyone will be able to experience that beeeeautiful sound the LFA makes, because it is excellent!! :D

I decided to do some of the events in the Festival Playlist for PG (except for PGG and maybe the Trial haha) just to pass the time. I hope they're not killing themselves to get the update ready. If anything, I'm glad they've found the problem and are working to resolve it. Besides, all of it is taking place at home, so a pat on the back well deserved!

Cheers to this wonderful company and the effort they have put into FH4 for these two years! 👍 :cheers:

The Lexus LFA being in the FE Shop really shows PG is sorry about the whole situation, but that's just me.

No doubt they’re sorry for not delivering on schedule, but what it really shows is they’re trying to compensate for the loss in player numbers this week. So they enable easy access to cars that many players crave to have, keeping the daily/weekly player count high.

Players constantly logging on is an important statistic, because it’s most likely used as a performance parameter internally.

Going back to the first car clue, 7-200, I looked up cars that go from 0-200 kph in 7 seconds and found 3 cars:

Hennessy Venom GT
Ferrari LaFerrari Aperta
Porsche 918 Spyder

Since we already have the Venom and 918, we could see the Aperta.

Does anyone else seem to be getting stuck with rubbish team mates in this Summer Team trial? I've just got done on my 3rd attempt at it, finished 1st in every race (so thats 9 races so far) and each time all of my team mates are at the back of the pack, unable to get past the AI drivers ...
One thing you can try if you win every time is using a lower PI car. You still want it to be fast enough for you to beat the AI, but using a lower PI car will lower the drivatars' PIs, making it easier for your teammates to beat them, and you'll also have more chance of an interesting race against your teammates. I went with 660 PI here:

One thing you can try if you win every time is using a lower PI car. You still want it to be fast enough for you to beat the AI, but using a lower PI car will lower the drivatars' PIs, making it easier for your teammates to beat them, and you'll also have more chance of an interesting race against your teammates.

One time there was a Porsche Trail with no hard class restriction, just open to anything up to 998, I brought a D-Class 356. We won as because of it there was 1 AI car in D-Class that was last every race. Even though there was one person on our team in an S2 GT3 RS that could barely keep up with my D-500 356 on the dirt sections.

Back