Forza Horizon 4: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 13,852 comments
For different builds I would like another AE86, but I don't expect them to sell it in the Forzathon Shop.
Perhaps one of the S17 Renaults will be sold again.

The Megane R26.R is a Can't Miss. If Renault ever made it to the US, I would get one in a heartbeat. I'm a sucker for sporty hatchbacks :)

I love the new official screenshots released by Forza's Twitter account when they advertise something in Forza Horizon 4. This official screenshot of the Ford Ranger Raptor was released a few weeks ago, but it looks so good!

EYEg1SUXkAEASxP

My guess is that there won't be an update until the end of the current series because of the way the game is hard coded with the seasons

I'm also really curious what the update is about. Such a delay is sure not due to some problems with the new cars. There must be something else.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhPqz9UcCNqmhD49mPecFNL0zCFB?e=Qtuwzk

hi i managed to do something with the realdash app that some fans of Initial D would like. if u guys are familiar with realdash then i created a dashboard file for the app that has a sound effect action which triggers when you hit 110km/h.

when ur in the dashboard click in the top of the dashboard to edit it...
here is the setup steps

edit->file->load for dashboard

edit->triggers->click on the menu icon that's beside the text: speed warning sound effect
->edit and choose the sound effect from the OneDrive folder

for those trying to setup realdash from the windows store but keep getting a constant connection popup. then follow the steps on this site: https://realdash.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9

Last edited:
Have a feeling we're going to see some more Toyota's in the new update, so I'm wondering if it's just submission issues PlayGround Games are having with QA which might be why the updates been delayed.

Have a feeling we're going to see some more Toyota's in the new update, so I'm wondering if it's just submission issues PlayGround Games are having with QA which might be why the updates been delayed.
More than the planned amount for this update? I don't know, but it could be possible...

Hey so I just bought Forza Horizon 4 on PC and for some reason I’m having trouble trying to find a horizon life session. Any fix?

Im not on the prologue as i've played it before on Xbox One and very well progressed and decided to purchase it off the microsoft store.
Ah. In that case, the PC servers aren't always reliable. I sometimes get booted off sessions. Plus, there's probably more people than the servers can handle right now.

Im not on the prologue as i've played it before on Xbox One and very well progressed and decided to purchase it off the microsoft store.

Open the Xbox app on your PC, go to Settings then Network. Let the test run and it will tell you whether you can connect to the game servers. You may need to mess around with Teredo settings to get it to work.

Yeah, screw this week's Trial. My back is sore from carrying the entire team, and I'm extra salty because we lost every time anyway. :banghead:

On the plus side, I now have a very well-sorted RX8 that I had previously never driven. 👍

My last trial run ended up with similar results as you guys. I came in first in every race by a long shot and everyone else would be in last - I lie though, there was a few competent team mates, and if it wasn't for them we would have definitely lost it.

Back