Forza Horizon 4: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 13,852 comments
I am not on the PC sadly. My OneS is worse than the Gameboy...

OMG.... they managed to mess it up again? Uninstalling as we speak.

Things haven't been the same since RetroKrystal and DaCoPilot left as well.

Agreed, sadly Retro was forced out by the community and honestly, I don't blame her.
I had forgotten CoPilot left as well, although I do not remember the reasoning behind it.

Agreed, sadly Retro was forced out by the community and honestly, I don't blame her.
I had forgotten CoPilot left as well, although I do not remember the reasoning behind it.
As far as I'm aware CoPilot simply came to the end of her contract. Retro was the one who was driven out by toxic management.

Wow! Imo this next update sounds to better than the last update. I mean, we can now qualify once to get ranked now. And the 1000 car garage expansion sounds for those who want to keep their cars.

And we're getting two car packs!? Sweet!! Is it based on fan selections? I wasn’t quite paying attention. :P

bandicam 2020-08-25 02-40-35-803.png

Um...sorry to ruin your dream, but the car pack does not include a new car.

I just hope they don't enforce those "new" packs on us (well, ultimate/deluxe edition owners anyway) like they did with the Welcome Pack.

Super excited for the Velar and the Jag, though disappointed but not surprised that the RR is the supercharged V6 and not the SVAutobiography Dynamic Edition one.

Now I’m just hoping for a miracle that eventually we’ll get the RSQ8 and the E-Tron S Sportback as competitors for the new JLR cars, either in FH4 or in the new FM game...

BENTLEY TURBO R!!!! Now I can really pretend I'm a Saudi prince.
1000 THOUSAND CAR GARAGE!!! (I'm really a Saudi prince now.)
About time they finally added some space in the garage. I’ve been selling a lot of duplicate reward cars since I’ve been full.

Glad to finally see the garage update.

Ultimate add-ons collections for FH4, but they refuse to relist the complete add-ons for FH3 for new players before end of life. Can't make it up. lol

Anyone else got a McLaren Senna gift for no reason?

Me too. Used to getting a free couple of super wheelspins every week or so but the Senna was rather random when I fired up the game this morning.

I worked through the weekly forzathon challenges to 50% in both season (HSV GTSR) and series (Diablo GTR) except for some reason I was awarded another Diablo on top of the first one. Today be the day for random car prizes....

Anyone else got a McLaren Senna gift for no reason?
The only thing unique about it that I can see is the orange paint that surrounds the car. It’s not available as a manufacturer’s color in the auto show.

I'm very sad to have to say this because I've been using Syclone since FM4, but this doesn't warrant the addition of Syclone.
We've already seen the Porsche 928, Grand Wagoneer, P1 GTR and Super Bee in their streams. But those have yet to appear in the game. Sad.

Now, they seem to be making these replies.
Does "great news" refer to the Turbo R, or will they be adding more Bentleys? Or is there going to be a collaborative campaign between Bentley and FH4, like Cadillac?
Well, let's not expect too much and wait for more news.

If they do add more Bentleys, though, I would expect to see the return of the EXP10 and the addition of a beautiful older model like the Mulsanne. (And those would replace the Rolls Royce for us...:rolleyes:)

Got a few plans now that the garage is expanding to 1,000 cars besides one of every car I might try and do one car for each body kit if it has multiple kits.

Back