Forza Horizon 4: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 13,852 comments
Just a small question in order to get some help:

Has anyone having the issue of after upgrading to the Series X not being able to access the "CLUB" option on FH4 mian menu?
I´ve checked and I still belong to the club I was in on the main page of it , but can't do anything on the game and the club name was removed next to my gamertag...

Thanks in advance.👍

386.2 km/h ( 241.375 mph ) on the Moorhead wind farm speed trap, in a modern sportscar ???
Guess we need to find one has a 1500 hp engine swap, not easy...
Glitch or crazy developers ???

386.2 km/h ( 241.375 mph ) on the Moorhead wind farm speed trap, in a modern sportscar ???
I used the Eagle Speedster(in autoshow for 550k). Going downhill it can easily 3 star that speed trap.
Edit: With one of those easy forzathon tune.

Last edited:

The Toyota GT86 (but not the BRZ) can have the 2JZ as an engine swap. I think the 992 gets the 918's engine as well, IIRC. If you don't have those cars, the 2 MX5s can be LS swapped, and I believe the S2000 has it as well. There's the aforementionned Eagle Speedster that can achieve it too.

Last edited:
I once did that trap with the new Porsche Carrera, I just swapped the engine from the Porsche 918 Spyder. Ah, and go downhill.

Last edited:
Used a 918 swap 992 911 got it with a couple tries.

I used the 2019 911 with the big 4.0 F6 TT engine swap. Got over 250mph downhill with a bit of final drive tuning.

Getting an Airborne Pass has proven far more difficult than hitting 241mph, as far as I'm concerned. The game is really picky as to what constitutes one...
Create a cross-country event using blueprints.
Some of these events are relatively easy to accomplish because some of these courses allow you to jump right after the start.

I only just realised, thanks to the 90s-tastic nature of the 850, that this view reminds me of the original NFS games.

rsz_00ae3722-ed46-4248-9408-f74ad3878921-01.png

Should be pretty good to play without the HUD.

Last edited:
That's not the issue, it's the timing to make it register. If you get the "pass" skill before the "air" skill, it doesn't count.
Agree. Airborne pass and showoff skills are one of the combined skills I hate most in this game.
But they seem to love these two skills so much.:yuck:

Getting an Airborne Pass has proven far more difficult than hitting 241mph, as far as I'm concerned. The game is really picky as to what constitutes one...

I used an A class rally tuned Fiat 124 at the Mudkickers arena rally circuit race and got the airborne pass on the first lap, even though I was airborne first and got the pass after I landed.

That's not the issue, it's the timing to make it register. If you get the "pass" skill before the "air" skill, it doesn't count.
Not a fan, I'll admit. I got mine using the cross country race around the slate quarry. There's an optional jump on the right just after the start, and a big jump into the quarry near the end. I could usually get it on the final jump.

Not a fan, I'll admit. I got mine using the cross country race around the slate quarry. There's an optional jump on the right just after the start, and a big jump into the quarry near the end. I could usually get it on the final jump.

That one and Mudkickers are the easiest, I find.

I used the Eagle Speedster(in autoshow for 550k). Going downhill it can easily 3 star that speed trap.
Edit: With one of those easy forzathon tune.

Handily my VIP super wheelspin gave me the Eagle Speedster today and saved me 550k :D

Also, I see the roads travelled achievement is bugged and still triggers after 529 roads, and not the full 531. Not a clue where the other 2 are as I can't see anything missing on the map :dopey:. They should have fixed that bug after all this time!

On my setup it sounds horrible. like not wanting to drive it.

I was expecting a lovely Flat Six sound and than that awful sound. ..

Adding turbos does make it sound better or even better is swapping the engine out for the GT1’s just add the real gear ratios to it.

Handily my VIP super wheelspin gave me the Eagle Speedster today and saved me 550k :D

Also, I see the roads travelled achievement is bugged and still triggers after 529 roads, and not the full 531. Not a clue where the other 2 are as I can't see anything missing on the map :dopey:. They should have fixed that bug after all this time!
Same here. Been like that for years...

I'm on the PC and for whatever reason, the game won't connect for online play. I still get all the online content like the auction house and seasonals, but I have to play the game in Horizon Solo.

When I looked around online, it said something about the game not being up-to-date, but that wasn't it. I made sure it was up to date and when it was and still not letting me connect, I tried a fresh install of the game. Still the same problem. It's not the worse thing, but I don't think I can play the online content of the seasonals.

Same here. Been like that for years...
Here are a few suggestions for places to look. I put it in spoilers so you can ignore it and move on if you like.

I'm on the PC and for whatever reason, the game won't connect for online play. I still get all the online content like the auction house and seasonals, but I have to play the game in Horizon Solo.

When I looked around online, it said something about the game not being up-to-date, but that wasn't it. I made sure it was up to date and when it was and still not letting me connect, I tried a fresh install of the game. Still the same problem. It's not the worse thing, but I don't think I can play the online content of the seasonals.
Are you using a VPN? I have to disable mine if I want to play online.

Are you using a VPN? I have to disable mine if I want to play online.

Sort of, I have my work stuff installed on my desktop through Citrix. I never thought about that being the issue though, I'll disable it and give it a try. Thanks!

Sort of, I have my work stuff installed on my desktop through Citrix. I never thought about that being the issue though, I'll disable it and give it a try. Thanks!
Kind of risky having work-related stuff on your home computer. But given current conditions it shouldn't be that big of a deal if you're working remotely.

Last edited:
Adding turbos does make it sound better or even better is swapping the engine out for the GT1’s just add the real gear ratios to it.
Yes, the engine sound feels like its bugged right now. Should not be the case that you would need to do an engineswap in a Singer Porsche to make it sound allright.

Latest Posts

Back