1990 Alfa Romeo SZ Sprint Zagato
1986 Alfa Romeo GTV-6
1986 Alfa Romeo Spider Quadrifoglio Verde
1970 Alfa Romeo Montreal
1958 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Sprint Veloce
1950 Alfa Romeo 158
1932 Alfa Romeo 8C 2300 Spider

That's way too big of a list IMO.

Reminds me a Brera appeared on the leaked car list they’ve been picking from lately.

It's strange that the Montreal has been in every Motorsport game since I started playing (FM3), but has never been in a Horizon game. And the '58 Giulietta that was introduced in FM7 seemed like a perfect fit for FH4, end yet here we are. (Yes, that's probably the twentieth time I've complained about the '58 Giulietta not being in FH4. I am aware I will probably not get what I want.)

My guesses:

2020 Koenigsegg Jesko
1992 Alfa Romeo 155 Q4
1992 Alfa Romeo Milano
1975 Fiat X1/9
1924 Austin Seven
Dodge Ram Rebel TRX or something to do with the redacted clue

Not sure what redacted is referring too but we'll see.
TREX clue may possibly have something to do with the Triumph TR7.

How would we solve the REDACTED clue? I sense that the redacted clue is not related with the Koenigsegg Jesko leak.

Last edited by a moderator:
The classic Fiat sports car could be the leaked Coupe from year 2000, but only if “classic” is defined very loosely.
Can be. But the X/19 was mentioned in the pre-release leak that I mentioned back when I attempted to predict possible update themes. Also, Update 30 can be European themed.

The Redacted clue could hint at a new game mode or a vehicle, but whatever it is, they don't want us to know just yet.

Here's what I can guess:
- 1924 Austin Seven 'Salamander Special'
- 2019 Koenigsegg Jesko
- 2010 Porsche 911 Sport Classic (or the 2019 Toyota GR Supra)
- 1979 Triumph TR7
- 1992 Alfa Romeo 155 Q4
- 2000 Fiat Coupe

Remember, the 911 Sport Classic was "accidentally" used as a thumbnail for the 911 Singer. The devs may have redacted the thumbnail on purpose to tease the 911 Sport Classic's arrival in the future before switching it back to the correct thumbnail.

5 WHEEEEELSPINS could be a repeat of the 200 super wheelspin gift, or otherwise, if possible, they could put hard-to-find cars as possible wheelspin rewards.

loyaiymea9x51.png

Last edited:
Here's a look at Alfa Romeos from past Forza games (FM4-FM7) that aren't in FH4

Alfa Romeo - 13
2011 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Quadrifoglio Verde
2011 Alfa Romeo TZ3 Stradale Zagato
2010 Alfa Romeo 8C Spider
2009 Alfa Romeo Brera Italia Independent
2008 Alfa Romeo MiTo
1992 Alfa Romeo 155 Q4
1992 Alfa Romeo Milano Quadrifoglio Verde
1990 Alfa Romeo SZ Sprint Zagato
1986 Alfa Romeo GTV-6
1986 Alfa Romeo Spider Quadrifoglio Verde
1970 Alfa Romeo Montreal
1958 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Sprint Veloce
1950 Alfa Romeo 158
1932 Alfa Romeo 8C 2300 Spider

You've got 3 possible Alfa Romeos from the 1990s that can come. The 155 Q4 is mentioned in the leaked list, meaning that it is very likely that one of the 2 Alfa Romeos being teased is the 155 Q4. I believe that either the SZ Sprint Zagato or the Alfa Romeo Milano may be the other one. Otherwise, it could be the Alfa Romeo Spider QV.

The TR7 and 911 Sport Classic are good shouts for sure. Would love either of them.

Only till most likely next week and then we'll find out whats coming. Hoping for a bigger update but I'm prepared for 4 cars + some Achievements. Would be inline with everything they've done this year pretty much.

Last edited:
Another car that can be teased from the [REDACTED] clue is that of the Toyota GR Supra.

The Toyota GR Supra is based on the 2019 BMW Z4, which is in the game. This means that Toyota REDACTED the BMW Z4 as part of a partnership between Toyota and BMW. And don't forget that at one point, Forza Support had the GR Supra as a profile picture and is one of the most requested cars in the Forums.
1awrjv45rjv41.png

Another car that can be teased from the [REDACTED] clue is that of the Toyota GR Supra.

The Toyota GR Supra is based on the 2019 BMW Z4, which is in the game. This means that Toyota REDACTED the BMW Z4 as part of a partnership between Toyota and BMW. And don't forget that at one point, Forza Support had the GR Supra as a profile picture and is one of the most requested cars in the Forums.
1awrjv45rjv41.png
And in the official streaming, that comment was [REDACTED] if we mention this car in the comments section.

If [REDACTED] is indeed the A90 Supra, I think this clue is one of the most interesting ones ever.

Anyone else's Xbox Live down? I can't get online on either console or PC. Says I'm not connected to the internet

EDIT: Nvm I managed to fix it

Last edited:
Crazy theory time.

If redacted means to edit something, what if it is a clue to something being changed on the existing cars.
The clue doesn't necessarily have to be a new car. (Remember the backstage clue everyone thought would be the AMC Pacer)

New bodykits that was teased like a year ago but still nothing has come of it?
They mentioned that paintable brake calipers would require editing all the car data resulting in a massive update, what if they have been editing the cars to support it in batches with each update and this will finally enable the feature?
Some other new customization options?

What if something is changing with game modes?
C and B classes added to matchmaking?
No More Free Roam Rush in Ranked?
new cars for Eliminator?
New Content updates for the DLC maps?
Online Adventure added to DLC maps?

I just hope it isn't yet another thing that caters to new or casual players without adding anything to the experience for veterans that already own every car in the game. I haven't so much as looked at the Backstage pass thing since the first day it was added. As it offers nothing for me.

The TR7 and 911 Sport Classic are good shouts for sure. Would love either of them.

Only till most likely next week and then we'll find out whats coming. Hoping for a bigger update but I'm prepared for 4 cars + some Achievements. Would be inline with everything they've done this year pretty much.

nice to see a new porsche but rather then the sport classic i would like to see a boxster. we havent had one in a forza game for a long time now.

Here's what I am predicting:

We could get a new Winter themed location. Seeing how this update is in December, it could be their own rendition of the North Pole (I'm thinking about The Polar Express version). In the North Pole, there will be new cars, PR Stunts and outfits themed around Christmas.

Again, my prediction...

What’s the connection between T-Rex and Triumph TR7, as some people are seeing?

Anyway, Triumph TR7 and Fiat X1/9 would be a peculiar pair of wedges if added together.

We definitely need more kei cars to mess around in. Suzuki Alto, Honda Today, heck why not the Daihatsu Copen.

Plus, we already have MG. Where's the MGF and TF160?
I want them plus the MG XPower SV.
But I have heard that the rights to this car is in a complicated situation.
I would like to drive this beast in Forza one day, but that opportunity will not come forever.

Latest Posts

Back