Forza Horizon 4: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 13,852 comments
I didn't catch a screenshot but I got a twitter notification that said "Finally the Koenigsegg Jesko is coming to Forza". It was deleted before I could follow the link sadly. Not sure if it was about Motorsport or Horizon 4.

Holly Molly Sweet Cannoli!
I wonder how this things happen in the first place.. I still wouldn't mind the Jesko in the game.

Hmm, would have dismissed it as fake if not for the fact that there are 3 post with separate screenshots posted to Reddit. Does seem odd as they have never done a car reveal like that before.

Seeing as the One:1 is already 996PI and the Agera RS is 998PI in stock tune then the Jesko would be the first car in FH4 to be X-Class with Stock Tune. Hopefully they add some "upgrade" options to reduce the PI to 998 so it can be useable in S2 class.

Last edited:
I can either have a fairly authentic E31 M8, but be quite overclassed, or I can have a 60% correct M8 clone I can use in the inevitable 800-class capped Retro Sport Car races PG will have us do. :irked:

So... if the Jesko's accidentally confirmed, then, the chance of a hypercar update is potential.

Here's what I can bet:

- RAESR Tachyon
- Koenigsegg Jesko
- SSC Ultimate Aero
- Savage Rivale Roadyacht GTS
- Koenigsegg Jesko Absolut

If not, here's what may appear:

- Toyota GR Supra

The potential time when Torben Tuesday gets out (if possible) may be today or next Tuesday (December 8).

It wouldn’t surprise me if they have something noteworthy planned for December. Last year was significant for the game around this time of year, and on the streams they’ve also been hyping the remainder of 2020 quite a bit. Personally I don’t need the Jesko, but it would be nice to see a relatively new car added again.

So... if the Jesko's accidentally confirmed, then, the chance of a hypercar update is potential.

Here's what I can bet:

- RAESR Tachyon
- Koenigsegg Jesko
- SSC Ultimate Aero
- Savage Rivale Roadyacht GTS
- Koenigsegg Jesko Absolut

If not, here's what may appear:

- Toyota GR Supra

The potential time when Torben Tuesday gets out (if possible) may be today or next Tuesday (December 8).

Considering the diversity of the other previous themed updates, wouldn't mind this hypothetical one at all.

Jesko could also be a freebie attached to a new mode like the 98 Supra was end of last year.

Considering the diversity of the other previous themed updates, wouldn't mind this hypothetical one at all.

Jesko could also be a freebie attached to a new mode like the 98 Supra was end of last year.

Who knows? The December update may have some deviations within a certain theme, just like last year's (Renault + Supra + Mercury Cougar). If the GR Supra may even have a chance of making it, it could even be another autoshow car to please the fans.

What if the Jesko is the cover car for a 3rd expansion?!

unlikely, but I'd love something to inject some fresh life back into the game. Apart from the new cars all the new stuff from the last several updates seems targeted at Casual players or newcomers, and has had 0 impact on the experience for Veteran players that already own every car in the game Like I do.

What if the Jesko is the cover car for a 3rd expansion?!

unlikely, but I'd love something to inject some fresh life back into the game. Apart from the new cars all the new stuff from the last several updates seems targeted at Casual players or newcomers, and has had 0 impact on the experience for Veteran players that already own every car in the game Like I do.

I 100% agree on your second paragraph and would love a 3rd expansion, I just don't see it happening. I feel like most of PG's Forza team are focused on FH5 right now and it's only a very small team with little resources still on FH4, hence the smaller updates throughout this year.

A eliminator style update (7ish cars + a new game mode) I think would be more likely, but even then I don't think it'll happen.

Who knows? The December update may have some deviations within a certain theme, just like last year's (Renault + Supra + Mercury Cougar). If the GR Supra may even have a chance of making it, it could even be another autoshow car to please the fans.

Good points. GR Supra in the Autoshow would make wayy too much sense after last year, hoping it happens.

Last edited:
I made a PDF document that lists all of the playable cars in the XBOX One-era/current-gen Forza games (Forza Motorsport 5 - Forza Horizon 4)!

Attachments

• Current-Gen Forza Car List.pdf
    239.8 KB · Views: 29
The regular Ram TRX?
49E928BE-DB73-4F7B-8FD3-8327EF2D77EB.jpeg

My guesses:

2020 Koenigsegg Jesko
1992 Alfa Romeo 155 Q4
1992 Alfa Romeo Milano
1975 Fiat X1/9
1924 Austin Seven
Dodge Ram Rebel TRX or something to do with the redacted clue

Not sure what redacted is referring too but we'll see.

Last edited:
For months I’ve been wondering why FH4 hasn’t done more with Alfa Romeo considering how many there are in FM7. Good to see this then, but beyond the hinted 1990s models I’m also eager to have the GTV-6 and Montreal.

Here's a look at Alfa Romeos from past Forza games (FM4-FM7) that aren't in FH4

Alfa Romeo - 13
2011 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Quadrifoglio Verde
2011 Alfa Romeo TZ3 Stradale Zagato
2010 Alfa Romeo 8C Spider
2009 Alfa Romeo Brera Italia Independent
2008 Alfa Romeo MiTo
1992 Alfa Romeo 155 Q4
1992 Alfa Romeo Milano Quadrifoglio Verde
1990 Alfa Romeo SZ Sprint Zagato
1986 Alfa Romeo GTV-6
1986 Alfa Romeo Spider Quadrifoglio Verde