Forza Horizon 4: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 13,852 comments
I was curious how PG justified keeping the Jesko in S2 class when it was first revealed. Turns out the "Stock" tune is 1280HP and the full 1600 HP comes from turbo upgrades. IRL I think the Jesko is rated for about 1280HP on 93 Octane fuel and the full 1600HP is unlocked when using E-85.

I was curious how PG justified keeping the Jesko in S2 class when it was first revealed. Turns out the "Stock" tune is 1280HP and the full 1600 HP comes from turbo upgrades. IRL I think the Jesko is rated for about 1280HP on 93 Octane fuel and the full 1600HP is unlocked when using E-85.
In other words it makes sense what PG did considering theres no fuel upgrades in this game. This is their way of doing that which is fine, at least its an option to get it up to the full 1600hp.

I'll be impressed if anyone can do this week's seasonal speed zone in something other than the Hoonigan RS200 with its magic tyres. The absolute grippiest and highest downforce cars I own struggle to match the cornering speeds of the RS200 on that turn, even on snow tyres, and any other rally car or truck doesn't have the raw grunt to accelerate out of it sufficiently.

I'll be impressed if anyone can do this week's seasonal speed zone in something other than the Hoonigan RS200 with its magic tyres. The absolute grippiest and highest downforce cars I own struggle to match the cornering speeds of the RS200 on that turn, even on snow tyres, and any other rally car or truck doesn't have the raw grunt to accelerate out of it sufficiently.
If that doesn’t work I usually use the 599xx evo, Ultima, or my CCGT.

If that doesn’t work I usually use the 599xx evo, Ultima, or my CCGT.
This isn’t your typical winter speed zone. None of my usual go-to cars could get within 6mph of 135mph. I finally had to resort to the Hoonigan RS200 and get a tune for it (“Winter Speed Zon” by AdamW879205) because it still wasn’t fast enough. I think @pez2k is right. This may be the only car in the game that can do it.

This isn’t your typical winter speed zone. None of my usual go-to cars could get within 6mph of 135mph. I finally had to resort to the Hoonigan RS200 and get a tune for it (“Winter Speed Zon” by AdamW879205) because it still wasn’t fast enough. I think @pez2k is right. This may be the only car in the game that can do it.
I did manage to get it with the 599 xx Evo with a few multiple attempts. No tune for me just shorter gears.

Last edited:
I was able to complete the speed zone in an X-tuned Shelby King Cobra. That was after several attempts and blatantly abusing rewind, though. Just barely squeaked through, 135.19 mph or something like that.

I did manage to get it with the 599 xx Evo with a few multiple attempts. No tune for me just shorter gears.

I'm impressed - I got one from the Backstage stuff a couple of months ago but haven't used it for anything yet. I knew it was stupidly fast in a straight line, didn't really twig that of course it's a great handler too.

My normal all-round PR stunt gimmick car is the usual 1500hp AWD Mosler with no special setup, but I do also have a Diablo GTR with the Ferrari V12 swap and the completely broken weight reduction upgrade it has, because it ends up weighing something stupid like 750kg and so will take most tarmac speed zones completely flat out. A fair few of them need the acceleration of the Mosler, but for those with good run-ups and high-speed turns the Diablo can be a bit faster. The snow just hobbles both of them though.

I'm impressed - I got one from the Backstage stuff a couple of months ago but haven't used it for anything yet. I knew it was stupidly fast in a straight line, didn't really twig that of course it's a great handler too.

My normal all-round PR stunt gimmick car is the usual 1500hp AWD Mosler with no special setup, but I do also have a Diablo GTR with the Ferrari V12 swap and the completely broken weight reduction upgrade it has, because it ends up weighing something stupid like 750kg and so will take most tarmac speed zones completely flat out. A fair few of them need the acceleration of the Mosler, but for those with good run-ups and high-speed turns the Diablo can be a bit faster. The snow just hobbles both of them though.
My 599 xx evo is also maxed out and is AWD.

I have tried setting up my first Road Race blueprint today.

Classic Minis only hence the name "The British Job".

Not a complicated route. It is a 7 mile circuit (single lap) from "The Meadows Sprint" just north west of Bamburgh which goes west past Greendale, up to Edinburgh then a long stretch down the east coast to stretch your Mini legs on.

A few checkpoints placed at certain points to hopefully restrict shortcuts.

Share Code is 263 775 811 if anyone wants to try it.

Not sure if this the right place to post this, but I created a 78-page magazine using the game, and I thought I'd share with the GTP community as well!

50781848771_a8925d3dca_w.jpg

50781955542_ed59773e91.jpg

50781848486_aa6f517a08.jpg

50781846036_3951b2b72c.jpg

You can read the full magazine here.​

Not sure if this the right place to post this, but I created a 78-page magazine using the game, and I thought I'd share with the GTP community as well!

That is magnificent, and one of the reasons why I adore Forza so much. The cars, and recreating stuff like this which is mind blowingly amazing! Thank you for sharing @Yui-san! And thank you to those involved with this work of art! 👍

OMG this match the quality standards of real EVO magazine!!! Well done and many thanks for sharing!!!!!!

Last edited:
Some cars appear bigger than other to separate the ones you bought from the ones you earnt.

But I don't know which are the ones you bought or which are the ones you earnt.

I've known for about a year I think.

I got it from Ericship111 youtube channel, he has got a series of vids on glitches, bugs and Easter eggs on FH4 that have been sent in by his subscribers.

Some cars appear bigger than other to separate the ones you bought from the ones you earnt.

Is it not more that the pre-rendered thumbnail loaded from the disc for a car is rendered correctly, but the version that is dynamically rendered and saved when you repaint / visually modify the car is using an incorrect camera position and thus gives you a brokenly large, small, or off-centre car?

I have cars bought from the auction house that I've later won, and their initial thumbnails are identical. I also have two copies of a car I've won twice, one of them repainted, and their thumbnails are different sizes.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back