Forza Horizon 4: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 13,852 comments
Some cars appear bigger than other to separate the ones you bought from the ones you earnt.

But I don't know which are the ones you bought or which are the ones you earnt.

Oftentimes a reward car thumbnail will appear cleaner and crisper, but then deterioate if you change the paintjob or add cosmetic parts to the car. So a reward car thumbnail can be overwritten to look terrible like a purchased car. I say oftentimes because some cars seem to be more affected by the issue than others.

Some cars don’t even fit within the thumbnail frame, such as the 2018 BMW M5 or Ford Ranger Raptor. Exclusive reward cars like the Bentley Turbo R and M-B X-Class look fine when earned initially, but they grow bigger than the thumbnail area if you modify them cosmetically. Then we have the thumbnails that are completely off-center, like mentioned at first. Proper OCD-trigger for players who appreciate order.

Actually, one more important point on purchased cars versus won - if it's anything like previous Forza games, the thumbnail on the disc is in the default colour for the car. If you purchase it in a different colour, it counts as a visual modification and thus a new thumbnail will be generated. This could be mistaken for a won versus purchased difference, when it's actually default colour versus any other colour.

Well, this time they specifically mentioned the name C8 in their tease, so if this is a preview of Update 31, there is a good chance that C8 will be released.

At least they won't add the 2021 Blazer or Tahoe to the game and disappoint those who were expecting the C8.
...Yes, it won't be like the Macan of the past.

The Chevy C8 Would be amazing to have in game.
yeah would make a great addition. kinda hoping more 2020 cars will come then just the jesko. if they add more toyotas would love to see the 2020 gr supra, yaris and corolla (2022 so highly unlikely) they are nice cars and would make a great addition to the game.

maybe a newer gt86 would b nice as well.

Last edited:
yeah would make a great addition. kinda hoping more 2020 cars will come then just the jesko. if they add more toyotas would love to see the 2020 gr supra, yaris and corolla (2022 so highly unlikely) they are nice cars and would make a great addition to the game.

maybe a newer gt86 would b nice as well.

From Toyota, i think we might see the A90 Supra in future; Playground Games in past have hinted that car by some jokes and hints..
And speaking of 2020 cars, i can immagine something like the Ferrari F8 Tributo, Lamborghini Siàn and another Porsche (911 992 Turbo? or the new 911 992 GT3) will be appear in future.
I also expect moar returns from FM4 or same Xone games & leaked stuff (Lambo Espada, Venturi... a lot of gems for enthusiasts)

Last edited:
From Toyota, i think we might see the A90 Supra in future; Playground Games in past have hinted that car by some jokes and hints..
And speaking of 2020 cars, i can immagine something like the Ferrari F8 Tributo, Lamborghini Siàn and another Porsche (911 992 Turbo? or the new 911 992 GT3) will be appear in future.
I also expect moar returns from FM4 or same Xone games & leaked stuff (Lambo Espada, Venturi... a lot of gems for enthusiasts)
yeah i would easily aggree with the a90 supra and more returns from past forza games. i dont mind getting the king cobra mustang back from fh3 same goes for the 95 mustang cobra (prob my fav mustang of the 1990s... especially the saleen one)

The 155 has a few interesting engine swaps; the generic turbo rally, the Giulia's V6TT, the 8C's V8 and the Toyota T100 Baja's V6. The latter is probably a nod to the V6 that was in the DTM 155, but it's an interesting choice nonetheless.

The 155 has a few interesting engine swaps; the generic turbo rally, the Giulia's V6TT, the 8C's V8 and the Toyota T100 Baja's V6. The latter is probably a nod to the V6 that was in the DTM 155, but it's an interesting choice nonetheless.

That, and (unsurprisingly but fortunately) there are a couple different racing body kit components carried over from earlier Forzas.

Was expecting the 3.0 Racing V8 swap, but the T100’s V6 is good too.

Aside from the Sound which is the same as the 7.2 Racing V8. :dunce:

I mean seriously, what was wrong with the engine sound the T100 had in FM7 to the extent they didn’t use it here? :ouch:

Sound rant aside, I’m happy the DTM kit now doesn’t feel off thanks to the wheel spacers.

On that subject, It’s got Michelin Slicks under the Vintage Race Compound option. :drool:

Edit: You can add the Honda Ridgeline Trophy Truck to that question as well. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
glad the 155 got the michelin tires. wish more cars had official tires though...

btw if some1 wants to make a good replica of the dtm 155 it will need the racing v6 engine. not the v6 with the turbo. car itself was a naturally aspriated v6 which produced 420bhp (425hp) and had 8k rpm. the racing v6 engine swap has 9krpm so pretty close.

Last edited:
ilrmhtgzhx961.jpg
https://i.redd.it/ilrmhtgzhx961.jpg

Could be something, could be nothing.

Last edited:
I believe so. On the leaked list there is this; 1985 Porsche #65 Porsche 911 Desert Off-Road, could very well be that.

That's the Rothmans car that preceded the Dakar 959.

This is brand new, it was unveiled monday. It's the Signer ACS, built in collaboration with Tuthill from the UK.

Last edited:
That's the Rothmans car that preceded the Dakar 959.

This is brand new, it was unveiled monday. It's the Signer ACS, built in collaboration with Tuthill from the UK.

Didn't realize that, thanks for the info. Could we see both perhaps? Porsche off-road themed update with the Macan Rally Raid as well?

Didn't realize that, thanks for the info. Could we see both perhaps? Porsche off-road themed update with the Macan Rally Raid as well?

I don't think we'll see the ACS any time soon, they literally finished building it last week and they unveiled it this week, so I doubt they've had time to model it. Probably in a couple of months, maybe even the next game?

Back