Forza Horizon 4: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 13,852 comments
upload_2021-1-11_18-59-44.png

YES: the Honda S800!
UGH: yet another car with a 50% season requirement that practically requires me to put up with that cornball HOO-RAH Halo tie-in Showcase Remix for the 150th time

VXR
The Corvette looks great with stripes. Hopefully they're a separate colour option and not a vinyl that disappears. Would love a dark matte grey with mustard yellow stripes.
i agree. would be nice if its a separate color option. but highly unlikely...

It’s nice they went for performance packaged C8. I never was very keen on the C8 design, but the stripes and the few other visual parts definitely help. Also glad the roof is fitted when driving, because they could easily have gone for the convertible look. Having the top down on the Ferrari Portofino ruined it for me, aesthetically speaking.

A bit meh on the Vette but the Camaro IROC-Z is most definitely top of my list for the new season! :cheers:

When I am next on have to make sure I buy the '87 Firebird so I can own both my favourite US cars of that era!

I'm glad the C8 is coming, but the experience from the Crew 2 and Project Cars 3 left a bland taste. So while I'm not particularly excited I can't wait to try it in Forza too. And I'm super happy for the S800 and the IROC. It's always a shame when the cars can't make the jump to the next game.

Somebody have guessed the IROC Camaro; what a predict! :D
Glad to see also the "return" of the quirky S800.

It would be difficult to add this option to older models like the MX-5 or S2000 where only one of the roofs has been modeled.
But for these convertibles where the roof can be opened and closed with the Forzavista, it would be a great option if you could choose to have the roof open or closed as part of the body kit. Just like the police car lights on the Caprice and Impala.

At least give us the option on the detachable top cars like the 650S Spider and I think the VX220 has a detach top as well.

Not only there's no option to remove the roof as a body kit. You can't remove it in Forzavista ether. Why? Was the picture I posted a troll? :banghead:
On the bright side the C8 is now my favorite Vette. I can beat any old generation in S1 class. It drives much better than I expected and for some reason it look smaller and feels lighter than the Crew 2 and PC3 versions. Love it!

Not only there's no option to remove the roof as a body kit. You can't remove it in Forzavista ether. Why? Was the picture I posted a troll? :banghead:
On the bright side the C8 is now my favorite Vette. I can beat any old generation in S1 class. It drives much better than I expected and for some reason it look smaller and feels lighter than the Crew 2 and PC3 versions. Love it!

A troll? No, probably not. It was made with Dev build, most likely, which will allow the removal of the roof, just as it allows dropping the top while driving.

It's not a complaint about the C8 car itself, but the sad reality is that the Playground Games staff is still indifferent to the beauty of the car, which ruins it.

Yes, this car has a very narrow Forza wing, like the wing on the Corvette C4.

Is the staff member who thought this was a good idea a lover of ****tycarmods?

A troll? No, probably not. It was made with Dev build, most likely, which will allow the removal of the roof, just as it allows dropping the top while driving.
You're right. I forgot about the Dev build. I really wish the next Horizon will allow us mortals to do the same. At least an option to drive with or without the roof, if dropping while driving isn't possible.

Finally got my C8 Vette. Now it's either I make a Racing Team Solvalou livery on it or wait for someone to make it.

Back