Forza Horizon 4: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 13,852 comments
Spotted this on the Forza Horizon 4 Facebook page.

View attachment 985689

Might be just some promotional bull, but the fact it name drops Super7 and the yet to be activated High Stakes mode is something to note. ;)
I'm starting to think there may be something to this FH4 Hot Wheels expansion rumor. Hot Wheels was just added to Forza Street last month. There are a lot of rumors flying around, but a lot of it is coming from people with some actual cred for getting it right more often than not. I would definitely welcome a completely new Hot Wheels world to go Real Ultimate Power on. Remember the three facts of Hot Wheels: Number One, Hot Wheels are mammals; Number Two, Hot Wheels race all the time; and Number Three, the purpose of Hot Wheels is to flip out and kill stunts.

So like.... 7 challenges all done in the '21 IS.

Hmm.

Presented by as in the adverts for the '21 IS are part of the promotion. I suspect the LFA, RCF and ISF will form the theme cars.

I'm starting to think there may be something to this FH4 Hot Wheels expansion rumor. Hot Wheels was just added to Forza Street last month. There are a lot of rumors flying around, but a lot of it is coming from people with some actual cred for getting it right more often than not. I would definitely welcome a completely new Hot Wheels world to go Real Ultimate Power on. Remember the three facts of Hot Wheels: Number One, Hot Wheels are mammals; Number Two, Hot Wheels race all the time; and Number Three, the purpose of Hot Wheels is to flip out and kill stunts.

Where there is smoke there is fire.....and certainly there is enough fire from some xbox insiders to make me feel reasonably certain that Hot Wheels is coming to FH4.

Another couple of points to consider I think are;

1. Hot Wheels was very popular for FH3. Not necessarily to the hardcore Forza user, but certainly to the more average player. You know what recently got delisted and now can't be sold? The FH3 Hot Wheels expansion. Bringing Hot Wheels to FH4 reignites Horizon more than say Super 7 or the Eliminator could, keeps a partner happy and also appeases the existing playerbase with new content.
2. There hasn't been any PAID content added to FH4 in a very long time. Since the LEGO expansion I believe. Whether this HW expansion is your typical $20 affair (and not included in the Ultimate Edition) or it's free (and the cars perhaps cost the $$), this will generate revenue. Especially since it's in gamepass and I imagine some of those players would jump all over that.

Time will tell though. At least we know PG are planning plenty more support for FH4! New Leaked cars in the files is always exciting.

Where, how, when, what, and URL me up in this place.

I wish I had more to go on to hand out, but here’s what I know.

Was posted in a private FH4 group which I’m in on Facebook around 7-8hrs ago and according to a Reddit post which also posted it, it was noticed on the Xbox Dashboard which given the blue outline makes sense. :)

Aside from that, there’s isn’t much more to go on right now.

Last edited:
Presented by as in the adverts for the '21 IS are part of the promotion. I suspect the LFA, RCF and ISF will form the theme cars.

Unless the SC300 and/or IS300 return as part of the update...

Last edited:
Unless the SC300 and/or IS300 return as part of the update...

Has anyone forgot about the SC 430, CT 200H and LC 500?

New cars mentioned in the files:
- 1960 Porsche 356 RSR Emory
emory-356-rsr-1.jpg

This is the result when Emory Motorsports combines a 1960 356 B T5 and a 1990 964 C2, weighing less than 2,000 pounds and packing a 393 HP engine.

Last edited by a moderator:
New cars mentioned in the files:
- 2020 Jeep Gladiator
- 1960 Porsche 356 RSR Emory
- 1957 Studebaker Golden Hawk (has a "HW" suffix but I can't find any evidence of a Hot Wheels version)

Also the RAESR Tachyon has had references to some audio files in one of the XMLs for ages, they didn't exist until the most recent update, so that might be coming soon.

Are there any more new cars/updates to the vehicles mentioned in the current leaked list?

https://sixspeedblog.com/2018/11/01...gend-tour-2018-where-dreams-became-a-reality/

View attachment 985811

Well, it looks like RAESR Tachyon was part of the 2018 Hot Wheels Legend Tour.
The HW expansion for FH3 included the Pagani Zonda R for the supercar fans. Will this car be added to the game as such, as a car in the Hypercar category of the HW expansion?
So... does this mean that the RAESR Tachyon would be part of the rumored Hot Wheels Expansion, along with the Studebaker Golden Hawk?

Also, has anybody found any file relating to the Triumph GT6 lately?

Last edited:
hot-wheels-legends-tour-los-angeles-46.jpg

To be clear, this theory of mine has a conclusion first, and I am just looking for some possible evidence. Therefore, I cannot say that it is certain.

But it is true that I have found a few things that are interesting.
As mentioned above, a custom car modified from a 1957 Studebaker Goldenhawk was one of the winners of the HW Legend Tour.
And the RAESR Tachyon, plus the 1949 Ford F-5 Truck Dually Rat Rod found in the game files in the past, was also one of the winners of this tour.

Last edited:
Has anyone had any success getting into Eliminator games recently? I'm playing on PC, and it sticks at "Eliminator session found xx/yy players accepted"

Has anyone had any success getting into Eliminator games recently? I'm playing on PC, and it sticks at "Eliminator session found xx/yy players accepted"

Played Eliminator for the first time maybe a week or two ago. Didn't have any issues joining about 7 consecutive games.

So... does this mean that the RAESR Tachyon would be part of the rumored Hot Wheels Expansion, along with the Studebaker Golden Hawk?

Also, has anybody found any file relating to the Triumph GT6 lately?
The GT6 has been mentioned in the files for a long time now.

Has anyone forgot about the SC 430, CT 200H and LC 500?

emory-356-rsr-1.jpg

This is the result when Emory Motorsports combines a 1960 356 B T5 and a 1990 964 C2, weighing less than 2,000 pounds and packing a 393 HP engine.
I think one of the correspondents at Forza went to interview someone at SEMA a couple of years ago and went for a ride in it on a racetrack.

That glitch which sets my controls to "Default Profile 16" (LT is accelerator, LB is brake and some other stupid crap) has returned this morning. :grumpy:

View attachment 985771

If the 1957 Studebaker is a car that will be included in the Hot Wheels expansion (or HW Update), it will probably be this car.
The Studebaker Golden Hawk that won one of the HW Legend Tours in Detroit is called the "Dream Roadster".
Hot-Wheels-Legends-Tour-Detroit-Dream-Roadster-01.jpg
I am in love. Please let this be the car.

I had that happen to me once last week. Had to exit the game and restart. Hasn't happened since.

As much as that Hot Wheels Studebaker looks nice, I'd really rather have some actual Studebakers. I can't think of a game that has included them yet.

If we are talking dead American car brands let's get Deusenberg ad well.

With Duesenberg i'd like to see also Cord, Auburn and DeSoto.
Don't forget also Tucker and Edsel, with this last one just for fun.

Last edited:
Back