Forza Horizon 4: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 13,852 comments
1028f1b9b78251e656a013cbd31c14a9.jpg

bit disappointed with the update. dont really care too much for the newer cars. thought there were gonna be more than 3 cars due to the clues.

I’m glad the 928 GTS is back with us. DS23 is very cool too. Confusing how the drawing board had five riddles though. That glowing sun drained our brains for nothing it seems.
same with that backwards 99 clue. lots thought it meant the delorean was coming.

Last edited:
@sirjim73 you can finally get the Hoon RS200 in the shop. But 999 FP is a little bit expensive imo.

I really don't care much where the next location is going to be. Just a little disappointment if we lose the seasons because of it. It's gonna be a good game anyway. I'm pretty sure.

Thanks for the heads up and for thinking of me.
I imagine other relative newbies will be glad of this too :cheers:

I have 1300 points saved up, less 1,000 used today :D

I’m glad the 928 GTS is back with us. DS23 is very cool too. Confusing how the drawing board had five riddles though. That glowing sun drained our brains for nothing it seems.

Am pleased to see they made a bit of effort on the DS23 suspension. 👍

As for the other riddles, they might have been related to High Stakes. Maybe they were hoping it would be ready this month as they are back in the office, but it didnt make it in time. We'll know when its finally released...

A couple of things I wanted to point out from the stream that haven't been mentioned yet, but I found to be a bit weird.

For one thing, the music track used at the beginning (during the stream countdown) was one I have not heard before. It sounds like it's from FM7 but I'm pretty sure it isn't. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Also, the whole Super 7 bit they did during the stream was a quite awkward to me, like they had intended to fill that time with something else (possibly High Stakes?). Did anyone else get that feeling at all?

Either way, I'm very happy with the 3 cars we're getting. The DS23 has to be one of my favorites from the leaked list and favorite cars in general, the 928 GTS is one of my favorite Porsches that deserved to be in the game from the getgo, and the Gladiator is a welcome addition to the other trucks we have in the game.

A couple of things I wanted to point out from the stream that haven't been mentioned yet, but I found to be a bit weird.

For one thing, the music track used at the beginning (during the stream countdown) was one I have not heard before. It sounds like it's from FM7 but I'm pretty sure it isn't. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Also, the whole Super 7 bit they did during the stream was a quite awkward to me, like they had intended to fill that time with something else (possibly High Stakes?). Did anyone else get that feeling at all?

Either way, I'm very happy with the 3 cars we're getting. The DS23 has to be one of my favorites from the leaked list and favorite cars in general, the 928 GTS is one of my favorite Porsches that deserved to be in the game from the getgo, and the Gladiator is a welcome addition to the other trucks we have in the game.

I agree totally re the stream.
Between that and the whiteboard clues for cars not included in Season 35, I think High Stakes was dropped from Season 35 very last minute for some reason. Hopefully that means its a shoe in for next month (fingers crossed).

Is there any legit way to get Levante, 280SL or IS F? I was away from the game for like a year and returned last week.

The IS F will be a reward for completing 80% of the autumn playlist starting May 13th. The series playlists have former reward cars returning for grabs every month, so sooner or later there’ll be another chance to collect specific cars. Also make sure to check the Forzathon Shop every Thursday. Then there’s the Auction House.

The IS F will be a reward for completing 80% of the autumn playlist starting May 13th. The series playlists have former reward cars returning for grabs every month, so sooner or later there’ll be another chance to collect specific cars. Also make sure to check the Forzathon Shop every Thursday. Then there’s the Auction House.

Plus, as you've been away for a year, @McRae555 you'll maybe not be aware that there are different prizes for Super 7 every week, which sometimes includes cars as well.

I just sniped an IS F in the Auction House,
Good for you. You can get the 280SL from the backstage pass next season. The Levante is going to be a hard one. But it's been a while since it last appeared in the Forzathon Shop. Who knows, maybe you'll get lucky. Don't spend much time on the AH for that one. I never saw it for the last 4-5 months.

If they ever going to hint/announce FH Mexico, well May 5 (Cinco de Mayo) is this Wednesday!
It could be (others are doing it)... but I doubt they are going to announce the next game on Twitter and Facebook before the Monthly stream or some major event, like E3.

Good for you. You can get the 280SL from the backstage pass next season. The Levante is going to be a hard one. But it's been a while since it last appeared in the Forzathon Shop. Who knows, maybe you'll get lucky. Don't spend much time on the AH for that one. I never saw it for the last 4-5 months.
major event, like E3.

What do you think about W213 E63 and AMG GT 4 door? I saw them both on the AH but wasn't fast enough to get them. And also, there are a few more cars I'm interested in that are actually on the AH but way too much overpriced, like Velar, AMG Hammer Coupe, Pug 205 or 850CSi. I want to collect each and every car in the game, (680/745 so far) but I'm low on budget lmao.

They could drop a teaser on social media, tho.
Like I said, they could. Every other company is using social media. It would be a first time for T10/PG, tho. I'm specially skeptical since usually something that big is announced on Forza Monthly. Even more since the E3 is not that far away.
But of course we would all be extremely happy if anything comes up tomorrow.

What do you think about W213 E63 and AMG GT 4 door? I saw them both on the AH but wasn't fast enough to get them. And also, there are a few more cars I'm interested in that are actually on the AH but way too much overpriced, like Velar, AMG Hammer Coupe, Pug 205 or 850CSi. I want to collect each and every car in the game, (680/745 so far) but I'm low on budget lmao.
Just took your time. Most of the cars you're missing will come as a reward. I would spend credits only on something that I truly want. Also for the AH. Train the quick buyout method (Y, D-pad down,A,A). You need to be really quick. Like really, really quick. Like you're trying to master that combo in Street Fighter or Tekken.

So I just noticed the 'community' vote this week and as of yesterday when I made my vote 43% had voted for 'Christine' to be added to the backstage pass so I am guess she will be available to buy with a pass on Thursday unless the vote swings last minute?

Glad I save my 'Forzathon' points as got my Hoonigan RS200 now so 'goodbye frustration' on those stunt challenges!

Given the above I might not be doing every 'season' now since I have the main cars I wanted, depends on the offerings...

So I just noticed the 'community' vote this week and as of yesterday when I made my vote 43% had voted for 'Christine' to be added to the backstage pass so I am guess she will be available to buy with a pass on Thursday unless the vote swings last minute?

Glad I save my 'Forzathon' points as got my Hoonigan RS200 now so 'goodbye frustration' on those stunt challenges!

Given the above I might not be doing every 'season' now since I have the main cars I wanted, depends on the offerings...

Sorry, but unless it changes, 43% on Christine means 100-43=57% voted for the other car...

Sorry, but unless it changes, 43% on Christine means 100-43=57% voted for the other car...

OK fair enough, not too worried if the vote swings the other way, she'll appear soon enough I am sure.

One last question on the game for today but is there any developments or likely hood about those last two barn finds at the mystery locations, I've passed them a few times, were they abandoned or could still appear in a future season?

One last question on the game for today but is there any developments or likely hood about those last two barn finds at the mystery locations, I've passed them a few times, were they abandoned or could still appear in a future season?
There are actually 5 locations for potential barn finds that were never used. And we still can't reach lv30 Explorer since we cant get the missing 3000 points. And discovering a barn find reward you with 3000 points.
Something must happened because we never get post release barn finds. Ok, we got one in the Lego expansion. In FH3 they added some, even as a Forzathon prize.
At this point I doubt we gonna see additional barn find. But you never know...
The 5 location:

Back