Forza Horizon 4: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 13,852 comments
Probably nothing to worry about, but as an off-road enthusiast, I'm hoping the Gladiator will have an off-road style body kit option like the Trailcat.
There probably won't be any vehicle specific body kits, though, such as door removal.

It's nice to see a factory stock off-roader being added to the site after so many years, with or without a body kit.
I love customized off-roaders like the Jeep DD and Hoonigan Bronco, but I would get bored if these were the only vehicles added.

178437366_307626830726292_645830262689082217_n.jpg

2020-jeep-gladiator-configurator.jpg

An image they uploaded to Instagram.
Trim level seems to be confirmed by Rubicon.

Last edited:
HELP!!! SOS Brigade Emergency! :cheers:

Cannot do the Mudslinger's Dirt Park Danger Sign for this week's PR Stunt. can't find a car that can cope with speeding into the pipe tunnel
and making the required 'jump' distance.
Used my CCGT with a few rewinds to get the aim right.

View attachment 1007073

Torben Tuesday has been posted.
We already know that one of the cars is a Jeep Gladiator.
Another clue could be a Porsche 928 or Porsche 924?

I'm noticing the Ginetta Logo on top right side.

The liquid-gas thingy is a hydro-pneumatic suspension system made by Citroen, used for the DS in 1955.
Susp_hydrp.jpg

We have a "Citroen DS 23 1975" in the leaked list, meaning that this is highly possible.

Drawing of a front-engined RWD car may visually resemble the Porsche 928. 924 has a hood vent, although it is wider.

Last edited:
There is also a diagram of a car racing to the sun, possibly the zenith of the sun (next to the Gladiators logo). What does this mean?

The top image of the two Porsches has a B-pillar. Though the bottom image doesn't, could it be a Panamera?

There's also an extremely subtle hint about the DMC DeLorean as well...

upload_2021-4-27_11-49-20.png

Last edited:
The top image of the two Porsches has a B-pillar. Though the bottom image doesn't, could it be a Panamera?

There's also an extremely subtle hint about the DMC DeLorean as well...
Closest thing to a Front engine, RWD Porsche with a B-pillar body style is the 2010 Panamera Turbo, which was last seen in Forza Motorsport 4.

Also, what exactly is the "subtle Delorean hint"?

Last edited:
Also, what exactly is the "subtle Delorean hint"?
Edited in above :D

It's the time-travel fire trail left in the air by the DeLorean at the end of BTTF2 (and the beginning of BTTF3) when it's struck by lightning while hovering, in case anyone's head-scratching.

The diagram in the top-right quadrant has me scratching my head a bit. It looks like it's either showing a parsec (the lower circle is the Earth's orbit around the sun, the upper arc is the apparent motion of an object in arc-seconds) or an astronomical unit (the upper body is the Sun, the lower body is the Earth; the distance between the two is 1AU and the car is the same distance from the Earth), but I can't relate either of those to cars...

Last edited:
The diagram in the top-right quadrant has me scratching my head a bit. It looks like it's either showing a parsec (the lower circle is the Earth's orbit around the sun, the upper arc is the apparent motion of an object in arc-seconds) or an astronomical unit (the upper body is the Sun, the lower body is the Earth; the distance between the two is 1AU and the car is the same distance from the Earth), but I can't relate either of those to cars...

The distance between the Earth and the Sun is 1.30 parsecs. A parsec is often represented as 3.26 lightyears, meaning that the travel from the Earth to the Sun is gonna be around 4.238 lightyears.

The distance between the Earth and the Sun is 1.30 parsecs. A parsec is often represented as 3.26 lightyears, meaning that the travel from the Earth to the Sun is gonna be around 4.238 lightyears.
A few decimal places out there! The distance between the Earth and the Sun is just over eight light-minutes. A parsec is 206,000 AUs - or 206,000 times the mean distance between the Earth and the Sun.

Proxima Centauri is about 1.3 parsecs from Earth.

Last edited:
A parsec is 206,000 AUs - or 206,000 times the mean distance between the Earth and the Sun.
Peugeot 206 RC?

From this debate, the "car to the sun" drawing may hint either the following:

- Peugeot 206 RC
- Tesla Roadster Sport (FM4 Returnee)
- Pontiac Solstice GXP

Last edited:
Ok, here’s a stretch for the sun hint.

Drawing board shows a bright sun
Drawing board shows a vehicle
Drawing board shows an X

SVX is short for Subaru Vehicle X. In Japan Subaru refers to the Pleiades star cluster, as known from the Subaru logo. The brightest star in the cluster is called Alcyone. In Japan the car was named Subaru Alcyone SVX. Subaru (Brightest Star) Vehicle X.

I’ll show myself out... :rolleyes:

Either the SVX or 206RC suits me.

Very, very happy for the DS and the Gladiator is cool. With adjustable track widths, even the DeLorean should look good at last with filled arches.

Last edited:
Betting the rear engine no, front engine yes is related to the Porsche 928, as it was meant to replace the 911.
Gladiator is obvious.
Citroen is obvious
Tesla Roadster?

No idea what the loop thing is.

A DS with the hydro-pneumatic suspension should be a real interesting driving experience, if it's simulated properly. I don't think I've ever really seen one, much less driven one, in a sim-based game aside from Dirt Rally 2.0. (There's apparently also one in Enthusia. Remember Enthusia?)

As for the others, sure, I'm down, though if that stylized "G" means Gladiator rather than Ginetta (I've been itching to drive the '60s G4 since it appeared in GT4) I'll be let down. I also wish they'd bring back the Turbo Esprit just so people can learn how mediocre the Delorean is by comparison, but I'm petty like that.

A DS with the hydro-pneumatic suspension should be a real interesting driving experience, if it's simulated properly. I don't think I've ever really seen one, much less driven one, in a sim-based game aside from Dirt Rally 2.0. (There's apparently also one in Enthusia. Remember Enthusia?)

As for the others, sure, I'm down, though if that stylized "G" means Gladiator rather than Ginetta (I've been itching to drive the '60s G4 since it appeared in GT4) I'll be let down. I also wish they'd bring back the Turbo Esprit just so people can learn how mediocre the Delorean is by comparison, but I'm petty like that.

Turbo Esprit is in the game already, no? Bond car.

I can't find a reset option, only uninstall.

Forza only appears once in the reliability history.

Sorry, last two (three?) days have been a little weird for me. Anyway, of course you can't find it, you're on Steam. I don't know why I suggested that.

The exception code indicates FH4 is trying to access something it doesn't have permission to do so. Do you have AV or any anti-malware programs running? If so, try temporarily disabling them and see if the game continues to crash. If you don't, you can try doing a complete uninstall of your video card drivers using Display Driver Uninstaller. Make sure you have the latest AMD drivers downloaded beforehand so you can install them right away after restarting.

What's going on everyone! Are we getting five cars next update? So far, I've seen a good set of cars which got me curious. :)

Edited. Had to fix that awful sentence. :P

Last edited:

Jez Corden's new tease.
All of these emojis are presumably games that will be released in the future on Xbox.
Will we really be getting FH5 set in Mexico?

Jez Corden's new tease.
All of these emojis are presumably games that will be released in the future on Xbox.

He seems to think so?

PS what are the others - Farming is second, Halo Infinite is third, then ??? Whirl? And is it Dragon Quest(ion) or something like that at the end?

Last edited:

Jez Corden's new tease.

That looks like th
He seems to think so?

PS what are the others - Farming is second, Halo Infinite is third, then ??? Whirl? And is it Dragon Quest(ion) or something like that at the end?
Starfield, something from Ubisoft maybe and the new Dragon Quest Builders game is hitting Game Pass, so maybe that is what the means?

@sirjim73 you can finally get the Hoon RS200 in the shop. But 999 FP is a little bit expensive imo.

I really don't care much where the next location is going to be. Just a little disappointment if we lose the seasons because of it. It's gonna be a good game anyway. I'm pretty sure.

Latest Posts

Back