Forza Horizon 4: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 13,852 comments
Im on the quest to get up in the 1-2% on the leaderboards in every drift zone :D. Seems like the majority of the folks are driving the vehicles from the Drift Pack. Well. I have found something even better! ;D

43375268_337991853416336_5313330348556288000_n.jpg

Badges with red background and white trees and road, if you mean that, then OK, thanks.

Says Exhibition available...Seasonal championship completed. and the badge says new.

How do I start a new seasonal championship?
Seasonal event badges are red with white, but once you enter a seasonal championship, the races for that specific championship will be white with red. If you haven't done the exhibition yet, it will continue to show "new" even if you've done the seasonal event.

Taking no risk of losing my weekly progress again, I attempted to bank the 7 million points in one sitting today - 6 million points from driving in the dunes near the castle and 1 million by roaming all over the map. The Lamborghini LM002 did the trick with several racing modifications and all skill perks installed. The sheer width of the car turned out to be beneficial for keeping it steady while jumping the dunes.

Anyone that got the code for the mclarean senna from the demo and not used can I please have it.
Checked the auction house earlier but no one was selling one. :(

Really quite fed up with winter now, Cant wait for spring in a few days. I do some forzathons and the challenges and stuff each day and then turn the game back off.:lol:

Anyone that got the code for the mclarean senna from the demo and not used can I please have it.
Checked the auction house earlier but no one was selling one. :(
You could buy one. I know it's a million credits, but it's not even the most expensive McLaren in the autoshow.

Really quite fed up with winter now, Cant wait for spring in a few days. I do some forzathons and the challenges and stuff each day and then turn the game back off.:lol:

Same here. But it's mostly just so visually monotonous. The lack of any noticeable handling differences, outside of maybe 20% of the map, compared to any of the other seasons also doesn't help. Driving on roads and dirt trails in Winter feels no different from driving in the wet.

I remember in Blizzard Mountain that RWD cars with more than 300HP was basically undrivable on anything but the big ring road around the edge of the map. In FH4, I can launch a 1000HP Speed 12 on race tires, RWD with no aero, without any difficulty in winter just by holding down the trigger. Honestly, it actually felt easier to launch in the snow.

More and more the seasons feel superfluous. Once you get the seasonal barn finds out of the way, there's no functional difference to any of the seasons.

More and more, giving up a bigger, and potentially more interesting, map for 4 seasons feels like a bad trade.

Last edited:
I am just going to places on the map that say I have not completed them. I have no idea how to enter a new championship.

For instance what does this mean.

Arthur's Seat Cross Country
Exhibition Completed
Seasonal Championship AVAILABLE

How do I do that championship?

I click on it and the ONLY car you can use is the Aston Martin?

Doesnt matter

"Failed to download required marketplace data"

My wifi is 100/10 speeds.

Last edited:
I am just going to places on the map that say I have not completed them. I have no idea how to enter a new championship.

For instance what does this mean.

Arthur's Seat Cross Country
Exhibition Completed
Seasonal Championship AVAILABLE

How do I do that championship?

I click on it and the ONLY car you can use is the Aston Martin?

The seasonal events re-use existing events in the world, and put unique conditions on them. In that case "Arthur's Seat Cross Country" is the event, "Exhibition Completed" means you finished the standard event, and the seasonal championship variant of it is still available - which in that case, clearly means it wants you to do it with an Aston Martin.

As soon as you picked to do it, it would put three new icons on your map, which comprise the three races of the seasonal championship - all of which you'll have to do with that particular car.

The seasonal events re-use existing events in the world, and put unique conditions on them. In that case "Arthur's Seat Cross Country" is the event, "Exhibition Completed" means you finished the standard event, and the seasonal championship variant of it is still available - which in that case, clearly means it wants you to do it with an Aston Martin.

As soon as you picked to do it, it would put three new icons on your map, which comprise the three races of the seasonal championship - all of which you'll have to do with that particular car.
Thanks, I have the same problem with Forza 7. For every ten attempts to race online I get on twice.

"Failed to download required marketplace data"

My wifi is 100/10 speeds.

That's because you need the James Bond DLC pack in order to be able to do that seasonal championship, it has nothing to do with internet speed.

I only get normal spins, how do I get the ones that give you 3 things at once?

What am I supposed to run into when going somewhere for points? What gives best points?

I only get normal spins, how do I get the ones that give you 3 things at once?

What am I supposed to run into when going somewhere for points? What gives best points?

Super Wheelspins can be obtained by buying certain houses, and sometimes by leveling up the various disciplines in the game. They can also be purchased with 150 #Forzathon points.

I don't understand your "points" question.

Oh. So I have to buy with cash money?

I will check later, I need to buy points.

You need to own the James Bond car pack, which can only be purchased with real money, yes. It also comes with the Ultimate Edition of the game.

Me and this other person just gotten the Tortoise and the Hare achievement together. Man, I'm so glad that's out of the way. So glad to have helped him. :)

Super Wheelspins can be obtained by buying certain houses, and sometimes by leveling up the various disciplines in the game. They can also be purchased with 150 #Forzathon points.

I don't understand your "points" question.

You need to own the James Bond car pack, which can only be purchased with real money, yes. It also comes with the Ultimate Edition of the game.
I guess I dont play as often as others. I never have more than $500,000 points, or whatever we call them and I would like to buy points or find a fast way to earn them.

I guess I dont play as often as others. I never have more than $500,000 points, or whatever we call them and I would like to buy points or find a fast way to earn them.

You mean Credits? You earn CR from racing and wheelspins, primarily.

There's an article on this very website about how to earn CR. You can't buy them with money.

So I found a halfway decent way to the do the 7,000,000 points. On the beach I used the drag strip and drifted back and forth while racking up sideswipes and wreckage bonuses by hitting the yellow tape. It doesn't really slow you down and you can keep the momentum going. Couple that with a skill song and you can drop a million points in about 5-ish minutes if you really time your drifts right. I ended up copping over 2 million on a Timeless skills song that went on for a bit.

So I found a halfway decent way to the do the 7,000,000 points. On the beach I used the drag strip and drifted back and forth while racking up sideswipes and wreckage bonuses by hitting the yellow tape. It doesn't really slow you down and you can keep the momentum going. Couple that with a skill song and you can drop a million points in about 5-ish minutes if you really time your drifts right. I ended up copping over 2 million on a Timeless skills song that went on for a bit.
Interesting. Though which car you used has a Skill Song Perk?

Getting 7,000,000 skill points in an off-road vehicle has to be the most tedious and boring Forzathon challenge I've ever seen. Doesn't help that the counter has reset three times.

I feel extra bad for the people who didn't read it closely enough, and tried to do it all in that old Range Rover, haha.

But yeah, 7 million skill points is overboard.

Back