Forza Horizon 4: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 13,852 comments
So I'm guessing using the word "expansion" means paid content. Well, maybe it'll be awesome.

Also, my being fairly new to this game, it seems the seasonal PR stunts are a bit tough to get? Maybe I don't have the best cars for them yet, and/or need to modify something, and/or I'm just bad at it.

But I did do the Sports Utility Heroes stuff, despite my dislike of SUVs and not really caring for Cross Country events in any of the Horizons I've played, so I may be slightly addicted.

These cars are suitable for the season PR stunts, although some cars are difficult to obtain. (*Cars highlighted in bold can not be purchased at the auto show.)
It may be desirable to upgrade your car to X Class for use in Speed Trap/Speed Zone /Danger Sign.

For Speed Trap/Speed Zone/Danger Sign
  • 2016 Aston Martin Vulcan
  • 2012 Ferrari 599XX Evolution
  • 2018 Funko F9
  • 1986 Hoonigan Ford RS200 Evolution
  • 2016 Koenigsegg Agera RS
  • 2010 Mosler MT900S
For Driftzone
  • 2018 Ford #25 Mustang RTR
  • 2018 Ford #88 Mustang RTR
  • 2016 Formula Drift #530 HSV Maloo Gen-F
  • 2015 Formula Drift #13 Ford Mustang
  • 2006 Formula Drift #43 Dodge Viper SRT-10
  • 1997 Formula Drift #777 Nissan 240SX
  • 1996 Formula Drift #232 Nissan 240SX
  • 1995 Formula Drift #118 Nissan 240SX
  • 1989 Formula Drift #98 BMW 325i
  • 1965 Hoonigan Ford 'Hoonicorn' Mustang
  • 1965 Hoonigan Gymkhama 10 Ford Hoonicorn Mustang
  • 1977 Hoonigan Gymkhana 10 Ford F-100 Hoonitruck
  • 1988 Hoonigan Ford RS200 Evolution

That trial was a piece of cake to be honest haha, especially when you have a team of experienced players (who one of them will run you off...)

Can't wait to be Mr. Easter Bunny. :)

These cars are suitable for the season PR stunts, although some cars are difficult to obtain. (*Cars highlighted in bold can not be purchased at the auto show.)
It may be desirable to upgrade your car to X Class for use in Speed Trap/Speed Zone /Danger Sign.

For Speed Trap/Speed Zone/Danger Sign
  • 2016 Aston Martin Vulcan
  • 2012 Ferrari 599XX Evolution
  • 2018 Funko F9
  • 1986 Hoonigan Ford RS200 Evolution
  • 2016 Koenigsegg Agera RS
  • 2010 Mosler MT900S
For Driftzone
  • 2018 Ford #25 Mustang RTR
  • 2018 Ford #88 Mustang RTR
  • 2016 Formula Drift #530 HSV Maloo Gen-F
  • 2015 Formula Drift #13 Ford Mustang
  • 2006 Formula Drift #43 Dodge Viper SRT-10
  • 1997 Formula Drift #777 Nissan 240SX
  • 1996 Formula Drift #232 Nissan 240SX
  • 1995 Formula Drift #118 Nissan 240SX
  • 1989 Formula Drift #98 BMW 325i
  • 1965 Hoonigan Ford 'Hoonicorn' Mustang
  • 1965 Hoonigan Gymkhama 10 Ford Hoonicorn Mustang
  • 1977 Hoonigan Gymkhana 10 Ford F-100 Hoonitruck
  • 1988 Hoonigan Ford RS200 Evolution
Was able to get 97mph I’m my AWD swapped Ultima.

Anyone getting an error message just now:

========================================================
Please try again

For some reasons Forza Horizon 4 took too long to start. (0x8027025a)

I tried like about 10 times and still getting the same error message. Is that normal to get that error message?

Anyone getting an error message just now:
Please try again
For some reasons Forza Horizon 4 took too long to start. (0x8027025a)
I tried like about 10 times and still getting the same error message. Is that normal to get that error message?
Might be a Xbox error? Like their service is down or something?

I'm thinking in the lines of "a little wait goes a long way." That makes me think that something highly requested is coming. One (or some) of the following, perhaps?
  • Walls get more friction
  • Vote-to-kick dirty players
  • Sound update
  • FFB update
  • Spotify support
  • Ability to offset wheels
  • Car pack with some newly-announced supercars (AM Valkyrie, Merc-AMG Project 1, McLaren Speedtail, F8 Tributo, Bugatti Divo, and Koenigsegg Jesko come to mind)
  • Toyota (I refuse to believe that there's an exclusive license!)

That is a pretty serious car pack right there! 👍

It will be a while for us to get Bugatti Divo.
I heard that UBI (The Crew 2) got an exclusive license for this car. I think it's probably a timed exclusive license like the McLaren 720S in Project Cars 2 and BMW M5 in NFS Payback.
And Jaguar XE SV Project 8. Currently, EA has an exclusive license for this car.

It will be a while for us to get Bugatti Divo.
I heard that UBI (The Crew 2) got an exclusive license for this car. I think it's probably a timed exclusive license like the McLaren 720S in Project Cars 2 and BMW M5 in NFS Payback.
And Jaguar XE SV Project 8. Currently, EA has an exclusive license for this car.
I think I saw somewhere the other day that the Bugatti Divo is exclusive to The Crew 2 for 6 months, but how true that is I don't know. Personally it's a car I'd like to see in FH4 along with, if possible, the Bugatti Voiture Noire.

I think the Aston Martin Valkyrie and Mercedes AMG Project One were part of the leaked car list for FH4 prior to release so hopefully they'll turn up at some point but, as someone who doesn't really go online racing I hope they aren't prizes for the Playlists.

I think the Aston Martin Valkyrie and Mercedes AMG Project One were part of the leaked car list for FH4 prior to release so hopefully they'll turn up at some point but, as someone who doesn't really go online racing I hope they aren't prizes for the Playlists.

If those cars are added as Playlist reward, I'm pretty sure they'll be 50% completion reward rather than 80%, same as all other new-to-the-series cars so far (RTR 'Stang, BMW Z4, AMG GT 4, M-B X Class, etc. etc.). You don't really need to go online for 50% completion, so I wouldn't worry too much.

I'm still surprised that The Crew 2 is still going and they're spending the cash to get a exclusive Bugatti.

Seems like The Crew 2 is a case of one step to the side and two steps back IMHO.

I'm still surprised that The Crew 2 is still going and they're spending the cash to get a exclusive Bugatti.

Seems like The Crew 2 is a case of one step to the side and two steps back IMHO.

The last major update (released nearly 2 weeks ago) re-introduced The Summit, which is basically The Crew 2's equivalent of the Festival Playlist. It has plenty more endgame than it did in the previous 10 months it has been out.

There was also a free weekend + 70% discount in the week of the update release which inflated the player base, so I reckon the game isn't as dead as previously thought.

So, I'm 2% away from the Crown Vic. I would prefer not to do ranked adventure to get the last 2%, but it may be beneficial and I'm trying to determine if it is worth the risk of changing the date on my Xbox, just to complete the seasonal PR stunts I missed two weeks ago...

So, I'm 2% away from the Crown Vic. I would prefer not to do ranked adventure to get the last 2%, but it may be beneficial and I'm trying to determine if it is worth the risk of changing the date on my Xbox, just to complete the seasonal PR stunts I missed two weeks ago...
Don't change your date now! It will reset all your Forzathon challenges to zero and you won't be able to redo the one already done. I tried on my second account and regret it immediately.
Instead do qualify for ranked. Once you get to ranked you only need to do one session per month!

Don't change your date now! It will reset all your Forzathon challenges to zero and you won't be able to redo the one already done. I tried on my second account and regret it immediately.
Instead do qualify for ranked. Once you get to ranked you only need to do one session per month!

Thank you, I'm glad I asked.

On PS4 it has way more players than on Xbox or PC, cause PS crowd doesnt have Forza. Also, latest update is great.

I reckon the game isn't as dead as previously thought.
>23000 active players across all three platforms

The Crew actually seems to be doing pretty well, where did reports of it being dead come from???

If you search "The Crew 2 Dead" on YouTube, this is what shows up. You would get similar results from the general userbase if you Google the same phrase - But interestingly, most of those results are from 2018.

Soloing Forzathon live is all fun and games till you have to reach 8mil mph at a speedtrap. Literally came down to the last few seconds.

Soloing Forzathon live is all fun and games till you have to reach 8mil mph at a speedtrap. Literally came down to the last few seconds.
What were the 3 stunts? 3 speed traps/zones or 2 speed and one well placed danger sign?
I can't imagine you got one with a drift?

I haven't gotten all 3 solo yet :crazy:

Back