Forza Horizon 4: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 13,852 comments
I am now 100% complete on this weird non-seasonal week. Curious to see what tomorrow will bring.

I haven't completed this season, does anyone think I should?

Am I missing a trick here??

I haven't completed this season, does anyone think I should?

Am I missing a trick here??

If you're short on credits to buy cars in the Auction House, then completing the season may be useful since there's only cash prizes (blame the actual content update being delayed).

If not then its better just do Forzathon events to save up FP for whichever rare car appears in the shop.

Nice we will be getting 8 more Forzathon shop surprises. I hope somebody else will complete their car collection.
Too bad we can't sell PO cars in the AH. I wanted to sell my extra Camaro PO in the future to make someone happy...

So, when it changes, would it go to Winter or back to Summer?
From the way they're wording it, it sounds like Season 23 will just be two seasons long, with all the new content crammed into those two weeks. I could be reading that wrong, though.

Also, if we are getting another backup season, I hope that means seven more 100 fp rarities in the shop.

If you're short on credits to buy cars in the Auction House, then completing the season may be useful since there's only cash prizes (blame the actual content update being delayed).

If not then its better just do Forzathon events to save up FP for whichever rare car appears in the shop.

I have 30+ million credits, so I don't need money, I was just going to play for the car prizes but obviously they are not there, all I've going is logging in to get the LFA and Camaro as they were cars I didn't have and then taking them for a spin, I haven't done any races or challenges.

From the way they're wording it, it sounds like Season 23 will just be two seasons long, with all the new content crammed into those two weeks. I could be reading that wrong, though.

Also, if we are getting another backup season, I hope that means seven more 100 fp rarities in the shop.

Apparently someone from PG said on Discord that this would be the case, all the content will be crammed in those 2 weeks, according to someone on Reddit. I'm praying none of the cars end up being locked behind the games, or at least if there's one it's the crap electric thingie I forgot the name of everyone thinks the clue 7-200 is.

I just complete whatever the season is to 100% like all the previous seasons. It looks like this season may just "take over" after Autumn, so only 2 seasons instead of the full 4, which is fine by me. Hope they do a garage limit update soon.

Open the Xbox app on your PC, go to Settings then Network. Let the test run and it will tell you whether you can connect to the game servers. You may need to mess around with Teredo settings to get it to work.
So I did the test run and it told me teredo was unable to qualify.

Where do I go to change the teredo settings?

So I did the test run and it told me teredo was unable to qualify.

Where do I go to change the teredo settings?

I would start here. Teredo can be a pain to sort so you may need to try a few different guides but there is plenty of info out there as it's not an uncommon issue.

Apparently someone from PG said on Discord that this would be the case, all the content will be crammed in those 2 weeks, according to someone on Reddit.

In that case they must also be halfway done developing series 24 (assuming there is one) alongside fixing series 23. Exhausting stuff.

Went ahead and did 50% for this season. You never know if they'll change the rewards for the Series completion, so I'll get as much as I can in these two weeks. My weapons of choice for the championships were the Lexus LFA, Morris Traveler (love this thing :D) and the Holden Sandman.

Mclaren Speedtail and the ItalDesign Zerouono are Autumns cars.
:) Nice, the Speedtail is cheap: 100 FP !
upload_2020-6-11_16-32-56.png

Do the HS cars count as well?

Anyway, my Autumn championships are done and dusted. I used the Maserati Ghibli (obvious reasons ;)), Bugatti Type 35 and Toyota 2000GT.

If you play the blueprint 989 815 391 you can take a picture of the Owen's P1 an get 692 cars taken. Nothing special but it still can be done.
Ahhh nice nice! 👍 I'll be sure to do this the next time I get back on FH4. :)

But to be really honest with you, I completely forgot about the Owen's P1 even existed in FH4. Lol! :P

Back