Forza Horizon 4: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 13,852 comments
With most of these upstarts, I can only see appropriation of technology that is available (and the money to build it), but no soul...

It's all about the performance numbers, and absolutely nothing else. I had never heard of that thing before it got leaked a few months ago, and the only thing I know about it is that it has 1250hp. Seriously, that's just about the only thing mentionned on the RAESR website.

These cars, a bit like the Rimac, SSC Tatuara, Lykan and Devel Sixteens of this world, are one-trick ponies. It's just about going fast in a straight line.

Last edited:
https://www.raesr.com/

Unless the numbers on their website are false, the Tachyon looks to be the most "decent" spec of the EV cars in FH4.
However, this car is probably a car that will start in the late S2 class PI, and like all other EV cars except the I-Pace, it will basically just be a toy for PR stunts and Forzathon Live.

There will probably be more EV cars added to Forza in the future, but I'm hoping for more EVs that can be used in lower classes, rather than the same extreme EV cars of the "Forzathon Live toy".

I’m still having so much fun with the recent Hot Wheels DLC, I’m fine with two cars.

I’m still having fun with cars they added two years ago. Doesn’t change my opinion that more is better than less.

Not blaming PG for it, although I do wonder how much workload and money they’re saving by reducing the amount to two new cars per series. Three cars always felt like a minimum in terms of making new series seem exciting enough.

Guys is there anyway to turn off everything from the hud, like players houses, challenges, etc etc, ive turned off everything i can in settings, but driving around things are still labelled, just wanted it all off, thanks on xbox one here..

Guys is there anyway to turn off everything from the hud, like players houses, challenges, etc etc, ive turned off everything i can in settings, but driving around things are still labelled, just wanted it all off, thanks on xbox one here..

You can't.

With the steam release of FH4, it has been stated that save games from the Windows Store/Xbox version don't cross over.

So you could technically have a second account to play with on the steam version? Or will it override your progress for both versions. Will be interesting to see how it works.

With the steam release of FH4, it has been stated that save games from the Windows Store/Xbox version don't cross over.

So you could technically have a second account to play with on the steam version? Or will it override your progress for both versions. Will be interesting to see how it works.

I think your Xbox saves go to the Microsoft cloud. I think Steam also has their own cloud save system so a second account shouldn't technically override your progress if you wanted to start over.

I think your Xbox saves go to the Microsoft cloud. I think Steam also has their own cloud save system so a second account shouldn't technically override your progress if you wanted to start over.
I hope so, definitely interested in starting over on a fresh account but also not loosing my main profiles progress. Hopefully this is achievable with FH4 coming to steam.

20210307_140525.jpg

URGENT: Help needed

For those of us who dont have the Hoonigan RS200 yet, (because it wasnt mentioned at all during the recent Super 7 release...!) its sitting at only 44% in the vote right now :nervous:

Remember, all votes must be in before Thursday. No postal votes are accepted.

Thank you.

Last edited:
It's all about the performance numbers, and absolutely nothing else. I had never heard of that thing before it got leaked a few months ago, and the only thing I know about it is that it has 1250hp. Seriously, that's just about the only thing mentionned on the RAESR website.

These cars, a bit like the Rimac, SSC Tatuara, Lykan and Devel Sixteens of this world, are one-trick ponies. It's just about going fast in a straight line.

The only good thing about the Lykan is that it has a 3.7L twin turbo flat-6 engine manufactured by RUF.

Last edited:
View attachment 996199
URGENT: Help needed

For those of us who dont have the Hoonigan RS200 yet, (because it wasnt mentioned at all during the recent Super 7 release...!) its sitting at only 44% in the vote right now :nervous:

Remember, all votes must be in before Thursday. No postal votes are accepted.

Thank you.

Will get my vote in there after my shift at work finishes! Thank you for the head's up!

Perhaps a 911 that already exists in the game, and is not an exclusive model.
I think they said it was a 911GT3RS, although I wasn't listening properly because I wasn't interested in that.

Oh wow, I completely forgot today was Forza Monthly. :( Ahh oh well, not gonna fus about it. Just two cars we're getting? No problem. We got the HW car pack last month anyway, so this month I could just take it easy. Nice! :D

Perhaps a 911 that already exists in the game, and is not an exclusive model.
I think they said it was a 911GT3RS, although I wasn't listening properly because I wasn't interested in that.

Yeah they said it was a 2019 GT3RS.

Back