Forza Horizon 4: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 13,852 comments
When is the new 2021 Lexus IS500 F Sport performance coming?

Need a new V8 Lexus in my life, even if it is only virtually :bowdown:
3035160-PH.jpg

2022-lexus-is-500-f-sport-performance-awesome-sports-sedan-with-472-hp
In real life, I'm still bummed that the IS 500 F-Sport Performance is exclusive to the USA.

We have two more cars that have something to do with 7 in the leaked list. These are the 1988 Lincoln Mark VII (possibly the LSC used in the James Bond film, Licence to Kill) and the Aston Martin DB7 Zagato. As we know that the Super7 has a "High Stakes" mode that is coming soon, it can be likely these cars can be obtained as reward cars by playing S7 High Stakes. (Also, would S7 High Stakes require XBOX Live Gold, if possible?)

I am also noticing a new trend in 2021 updates, which is that of at least a single car released in 2020 (2020 C8 Corvette in Update 32 and 2020 Shelby GT 500 in Update 33) being added. This means that the likelihood of hyped cars such as the Aventador SVJ, GR Supra, GR Yaris, BMW M8 and Nissan Z Proto being added in future updates are possible.

Last edited:
We have two more cars that have something to do with 7 in the leaked list. These are the 1988 Lincoln Mark VII (possibly the LSC used in the James Bond film, Licence to Kill) and the Aston Martin DB7 Zagato. As we know that the Super7 has a "High Stakes" mode that is coming soon, it can be likely these cars can be obtained as reward cars by playing S7 High Stakes. (Also, would S7 High Stakes require XBOX Live Gold, if possible?)

I am also noticing a new trend in 2021 updates, which is that of at least a single car released in 2020 (2020 C8 Corvette in Update 32 and 2020 Shelby GT 500 in Update 33) being added. This means that the likelihood of hyped cars such as the Aventador SVJ, GR Supra and GR Yaris being added in future updates are possible.
I really don't think SVJ or GR Supra is a 2020 model. SF90 Stradale and Sian look legit

Super 7 prize this week is the Lamborghini Veneno.
Time for a stupid question on my part: where does one find "this week's prize" as opposed to just heading into the Super 7 home on the map and it just gives you a (seemingly) random prize like a Wheelspin? Do you need to be a certain level in Super 7?

Time for a stupid question on my part: where does one find "this week's prize" as opposed to just heading into the Super 7 home on the map and it just gives you a (seemingly) random prize like a Wheelspin? Do you need to be a certain level in Super 7?
From the pause menu, go to the Super7 tab, then click on Horizon Super7 in the middle of the screen. The completion bonus will be shown on the bottom left.

Woohoo. Finally nabbed a Porsche 906 off the auction house...and for just $200k too! I'll post pictures of it later, but it's actually a pretty nice car to drive. It's right in the performance range that I enjoy in the game, I'll probably be using it often. I've honestly been trying to acquire one of these for months. Also got the 2019 Macan today so I believe that I now own all the Porsches (except for the 968 Clubsport which is in a DLC pack I don't have I believe).

I really wish they would add the Porsche 904 as I think its the most beautiful car the brand has ever made.

Woohoo. Finally nabbed a Porsche 906 off the auction house...and for just $200k too! I'll post pictures of it later, but it's actually a pretty nice car to drive. It's right in the performance range that I enjoy in the game, I'll probably be using it often. I've honestly been trying to acquire one of these for months. Also got the 2019 Macan today so I believe that I now own all the Porsches (except for the 968 Clubsport which is in a DLC pack I don't have I believe).

I really wish they would add the Porsche 904 as I think its the most beautiful car the brand has ever made.

Congrats. The add-on Porsche 968 is actually the rare Turbo S version limited to 14 cars or so. In my opinion one of the finest additions from the car pass days.

Anybody thinking something cool might be coming next series (Super7 high stakes?) to coincide with the release of FH4 on steam? Or just business as usual

That is some crazy level of decipherer skill. I really hope for the 207 S2000 to be a correct guess.
They said it was based on some assumptions, such as one of the characters' positions looking like it could be E, then guesswork from there (such as looking up the RAESR Tachyon's actual name - Speed).

The 207 I would say is definitely right, because the number of characters in IAD, then the repitition in RIAAA would be too coincidental to be much else.

The RAESR Tachyon it's a car new to me.
I never heard 'bout this one :embarrassed: it's another vaporwave generic hyper/mega/supercar from a start-up?

They said it was based on some assumptions, such as one of the characters' positions looking like it could be E, then guesswork from there (such as looking up the RAESR Tachyon's actual name - Speed).

The 207 I would say is definitely right, because the number of characters in IAD, then the repitition in RIAAA would be too coincidental to be much else.
I had a similar idea. Was checking the leaked cars names to match the codes somehow. I was really impressed at the time he took to came to that conclusion.

Last edited:
Must be some sort of alphanumeric cipher, possibly beyond Gravity Falls-level of ciphering.
It’s not that complex, it’s just the alphanumeric run of A to 0 in reverse. They made a typo, though. RU66R isn’t “speed.” It’s “spees.” The correct code should be RU667. (In related news, I’m finally watching Gravity Falls. I’m just about to finish the first season.)

U6P46VQ IAD RIAAA
PEUGEOT 207 S2000

S06RS Q083LVW RU66R
RAESR TACHYON SPEED

A 0
B
C 8
D 7
E
F
G
H 3
I 2
J
K
L Y
M
N
O V
P U
Q T
R S
S R
T
U P
V O
W N
X
Y
Z
4 G
6 E

Once you have this much info, it’s easy to plug in the missing letters and numbers.

Last edited:
A kit car and an electric hypercar that can be the Rimac C_Two's rival. Given that FH4 would release on Steam next Tuesday, it is likely that the leaked list would get a continuation, given that the Microsoft Store version's files would always be locked.

2 cars is better than none, but if we are moving down to 2 a month for the next while there definitely will be a few unhappy chappies

The 207 S2000 is a fantastic addition though, can't wait to rip around in that thing. More 360 era content please PG!

If we're moving down to two cars a month, do some of you think we're getting close to the next Forza game? Such as FH5 which was rumored for a 2021 release?

I'm hoping it gets announced this year, please PG! :D And yes, I too am hyped for the 207 S2000. Seriously, we need more 360 era cars from Forza's past!

The return to working from home over the past couple months is more likely to have impacted content delivery than a planned winding down of support.

There's been nothing official to suggest FH5 is confirmed to be in development aside from rumors here and there.

Back