Forza Horizon 4: General Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 13,852 comments
Like the Alpine A110 so much I decided to buy another one off the auction house so I can build one for rally-car purposes. :D

Seriously people, the A110 has got to be the best handling car in the game, it's just so good.

Like the Alpine A110 so much I decided to buy another one off the auction house so I can build one for rally-car purposes. :D

Seriously people, the A110 has got to be the best handling car in the game, it's just so good.
Are you able to get 80% completion for the current Series 33? The A110 (I assume you mean the modern one) is the prize.

Are you able to get 80% completion for the current Series 33? The A110 (I assume you mean the modern one) is the prize.

Nope. But there was one in the Forzathon store for summer and I have enormous cash reserves. Auction house is currently flush with them (I'm guessing because of the Forzathon shop).

Given that we already know that Italdesign's gonna bring in more cars to Forza, I'm hoping that they'll add the Italdesign Cala, as well as the GTZERO Shooting Brake concept. Don't forget the cars that Italdesign has aided to design, such as the Nissan GTR-50, Frazer-Nash Namir and the Volkswagen W12.
2008-07-12_Volkswagen_W12_Syncro_Concept_Goodwood.jpg

italdesign-gtzero-live-in-geneva1.jpg

Frazer-Nash_Namir_by_Giugiaro.jpg

So, Forza Street just got the DeLorean. Hope this means it's coming to Horizon soon.
The possibility of the Delorean making it into Horizon 4 is likely, although it would take months to scan the model and program the car's handling.

Last edited:
The possibility of the Delorean making it into Horizon 4 is likely, although it would take months to scan the model and program the car's handling.

The physics data would just largely be copied over from the older games. The format has been mostly unchanged since FM2 and 3, and the majority of these returning cars are pretty much untouched outside of adding a few generic engine swaps. That's in part also why most of the cars have persisted as specific versions, like the low-end 2.0 Mk3 Supra instead of the better-known and faster 2.5 or 3.0 models.

The Delorean was one of the "AutoVista" cars in Forza Motorsport 4. So they already have a high quality model made.
Not only that, but if the Delorean in Street is a new scan, then that information is available for use in modeling cars in Motorsport and Horizon.

Last edited:
Anyone else get a totally corporate, disinterested feel from that survey? It's so meta it hurts. Feels like the work of a third party customer relations consultant with no understanding/appreciation for the actual product the survey is distantly related to...

In other words, par for the course for the Forza team...:banghead:

Last edited:
It's just a survey, can't hurt answer it. When was the last time Polyphony did a survey for GT players?

Filled it in...

I always wonder with these things how many people answer Afghanistan as they cant be bothered to scroll down to United Kingdom/States :lol:

Also, "how do you want to get your info on Forza" needed an option for GTPlanet :gtpflag:

As an aside, there was actually a similar survey on behalf of PD about ?18 months ago. I remember it because there were questions that you couldn't answer properly as it didnt tell you what the units should be e.g. time played could have been referring to seconds, minutes, hours, days or millennia :lol:

So, this Forza survey is an improvement on that...

Also, it's a second chance to get in on the Feedback programme if you didnt get a response from the other application @GTvsForza and others. 👍

What do you mean? How is it reversed?
It's mostly due to the "Front" and Rear" being backwards in the Brake Bias menu. Basically, if you want more bias in either front or rear brakes, you have to toggle the opposite sides of both.

For example: For more rear bias, you have to toggle more towards the front rather than rear. It's been a silly error by PG since 2018. :P :)

Last edited:
Got the Raesr, tried it with a tune, parked it and I really doubt I will ever use it again. Such a let down. And I'm really starting to hate electric vehicles in racing games.

Got the Raesr, tried it with a tune, parked it and I really doubt I will ever use it again. Such a let down. And I'm really starting to hate electric vehicles in racing games.
I wasn't really motivated to get it, not i'm not at all.

Does anyone know which Perk grid it have ?

I had high hopes for RAESER. The design looked like it was the brainchild of a 10 year old who loved to play with Asphalt, but the specs list on their website looked like the best of the EVs in FH4.

But that expectation was replaced by disappointment.
There are very few upgradeable parts and the PI will never reach 998.
And you can't tune the gear ratios and sway bars because many of the race spec parts can't be installed.
In conclusion, like the other EVs in FH4, it's just another garage trophy that lacks performance.
I, like Strela, will not be using this car again.
Hopefully they will add more "practical" EVs to the game in the future.

Last edited:
Hopefully they will add more "practical" EVs to the game in the future.
Same for me. I mean, it's not that I want just some meta EV. Just make it useful somehow by ether upgrades or tuning options. I can still use the Jaguar in PG, the ID for some off road or the Rimac when I need a fast car. Raesr is just too average. There are just too many S2 cars that are faster, have more grip, better sounds and better looks.

I wasn't really motivated to get it, not i'm not at all.

Same. Maybe I’d be if it was an autumn or spring reward, but all the hyper cars as winter season rewards are just getting plain dumb by now. Winter is fine, but make the reward cars suitable for once. :banghead:

Last edited:
I'm just starting to get back into Horizon 4, and catching up on some DLC and missed story content.

Is the Upgrade Heroes el camino mission something that I can score 3-star on, in the Winter? I feel like the reduced grip and added instability in Winter was making the car bog down.

Last edited:
I'm just starting to get back into Horizon 4, and catching up on some DLC and missed story content.

Is the Upgrade Heroes el camino mission something that I can score 3-star on, in the Winter? I feel like the reduced grip and added instability in Winter was making the car bog down.
I think you’re going to have to wait until next week for that one. Regular street tires on snow is making an already squirrelly car even harder to control.

A reddit user found something interesting.
It seems that in the development stage, FH4 had a showcase event where you could play against boats. (The icon is probably appropriated from FH3)

There is a river in the FH4 map, but it has never been used for an event, even now.
If they hadn't removed this showcase, I wonder what event this would have been.

Back