Forza Horizon 4: General Pre-Release News & Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 1,945 comments
All I hope is that they actually put in Spotify integration.

That would be sick, actually. While I love FH3's music, the same song pops up most of the time and I have my spotify playlist to cure that, but lack of integration means alt tabbing which is annoying.

The lack of an official Horizon 4 video thread on this forum means that whiny voiced AR12 kid is going to appear a lot in these pages until someone tells us to cease and desist. Here is his long promised Q&A with Microsoft's Dollar Bill Bill Dollar.

The lack of an official Horizon 4 video thread on this forum means that whiny voiced AR12 kid is going to appear a lot in these pages until someone tells us to cease and desist.
It's still news, so it's probably suitable in here ;)

I'm sure the mods will put together the video/photo/livery/tune threads once we can actually create such content in-game :)

I posted this in the promo art thread, but it looks like there's a Vulcan vs Vulcan showcase event.

giphy.gif

Can you imagine the glorious, deafening symphony of that V12 and THIS?

Last edited:
The protagonist in the original Forza Horizon wore a G-Shock watch (not to mention the countless "G-Shock" banners around the environment). I'd say branded clothing is a possibility.

I was about to mention the neon cyan watch in the first game, but I was thinking stuff like Midnight Club LA (The protagonist wearing an Air Jordan jacket when riding a bike) and TDU (With actual brands like Ecko and Ben Sherman)

The protagonist in the original Forza Horizon wore a G-Shock watch (not to mention the countless "G-Shock" banners around the environment). I'd say branded clothing is a possibility.
Slightly off-topic, but isn't it hinted at that Ben from Horizon 2 is the protagonist from Horizon 1? They do look kinda similar.

Slightly off-topic, but isn't it hinted at that Ben from Horizon 2 is the protagonist from Horizon 1? They do look kinda similar.
Complete different. Ben was British. Darius was painfully American.

More dev talk with Nick from AR12 for anyone who is remotely interested. Maintaining a daily news cycle on a trickle of Horizon footage is an ambitious undertaking. MS could at least have allowed him access to the B-roll. Anyway, grab the aspirin and guard your ears:

Last edited:
More dev talk with Nick from AR12 for anyone is remotely interested. Maintaining a daily news cycle on a trickle of Horizon footage is an ambitious undertaking. MS could at least have allowed him access to the B-roll. Anyway, grab the aspirin and guard your ears:

I like your commentary on these :lol:

Is it too early to start speculating on the contents of the "Formula Drift Pack" preorder bonus?

Because if one is to assume that they are going to include only cars from the current season's Pro roster, and that they will avoid Toyotas for the usual reasons, then it is pretty easy to find seven likely additions. Alec Hohnadell's supercharged Silvia S14 and Vaugh Gittin Jr.'s RTR Mustang are foregone conclusions, since both have very close ties to Hoonigan. Dai Yoshihara drives a Subaru, but he's been collaborating too closely with PDI for me to believe his car isn't a de facto GT Sport exclusive. And of course, can you have a Formula Drift pack without Chris Forsberg's ride?

I watched this trailer again on a big 4K TV this time and most of it looked realistic, the night time City/Town stood out. Is it Edinburgh? It looks good. Plenty of photo mode opportunities in this video alone.

This video has 1,946,502 views so far in 5 days . :eek:

1m.47s-1m.50s

Yeah I watched the presentation live on my one X in 4K and was literally gobsmacked when the trailer came on.

Back