Forza Horizon 4: General Pre-Release News & Discussion

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 1,945 comments
VXR
Well that's great news right there. Being able to choose your favourite car and the AI scale accordingly was so appreciated in H2 and 3.

Yeah, it seemed like a step backwards, forcing the player to scale to the AI instead of the other way around. It's the main reason I got bored with FM7 as quickly as I did and was my main concern with H4, so that's excellent news.

VXR
Well that's great news right there. Being able to choose your favourite car and the AI scale accordingly was so appreciated in H2 and 3.

On that note I do hope there is an option to allow AI cars that have a higher PI than you. One of my bigger gripes about Blueprint was that you had to have the highest PI car or else the selection of AI cars was limited beyond what you selected.

Here is a list of all the british cars we once had in the Forza franchise that might come back for this game:

(Cars that are on the left are confirmed)
2010 Bentley Continental Supersports
2004 Bentley Continental GT​
2012 Eagle (U.K.) Speedster
2010 Jaguar XFR
2009 Jaguar XKR-S
2007 Jaguar XK Coupe
2014 Land Rover Range Rover Supercharged
2008 Land Rover Range Rover Supercharged
2009 Lotus Evora
2006 Lotus Exige Cup 240
2005 Lotus Exige
2005 Lotus Elise
2005 Lotus Exige Espionage
2003 Lotus Elise 135R
1980 Lotus Esprit Turbo
2013 McLaren Team Forza P1​
1966 MG MGB GT
2010 MINI Coupe Concept​
2014 Morgan 3 Wheeler
2010 Morgan Aero SuperSports
1972 Reliant Supervan III
1967 Sunbeam Tiger
1979 Talbot Sunbeam Lotus
1962 Triumph TR3B
2001 TVR Tuscan R
2001 TVR Tuscan S​
1998 TVR Cerbera Speed 12
2012 Ultima GTR 720
2012 Ultima GTR
2013 Vauxhall Astra 1.6 Tech Line Top Gear Edition
2011 Vauxhall Agila
2010 Vauxhall Insignia VXR
2005 Vauxhall Monaro VXR
2004 Vauxhall VX220 Turbo​

Where yould you see a Mazda3 or a fiesta or a transit on the road if we didn't have traffic.

If anything, switching traffic off in general could be an option. Personally, I'd rather have traffic cars and drivatars roaming around to prevent the environment feeling empty and deserted.

Drivatars are part of the festival and add life to the game, so I'm fine with these. However, traffic cars are lifeless, lack variety and an unrealistic presence among Drivatars not needing to worry about traffic laws. An option to switch off traffic would do.

I don´t have a problem with traffic... The blind drivatars are the problem... And i bet they are still blind in H4...

Splitting the map into sectors of 12 players instead of just having 72 player free for all in one map is a good way of doing things. Otherwise you would find 64 of the 72 players cluttering up either at the drag strip or whatever becomes a popular drift spot. Limiting it to 12 players per sector will make it much better for finding players in other parts of the map.

I need to stop watching new videos of FH4. Because the more I do (as well as learning more about it), the more hyped up I get! It's such a dream come true! :)

Found This in one of my discord Groups doesnt look like its been posted on here yet so I thought i would share it
image.png

Gives you a brief overview of the map and other bits

Found This in one of my discord Groups doesnt look like its been posted on here yet so I thought i would share it
image.png

Gives you a brief overview of the map and other bits

Are we just going to ignore the fact the R34 has now become classified a retro sports car? It's getting old now! :lol:

I like how they give you a bullet list of currently running online activities to completely ignore join up with.

LOL @ Don Joewon Song's video just being a reskin of the IGN First one :lol:

Last edited:
Back