Forza Horizon 4 Hands-On Preview

Every car feels unique, but most importantly, the cars also respond consistently to player inputs. There’s no weird auto-drift here.
Ah yes, my favorite feature of the recent Need For Speed games.../s

Anyways, Ralph's quote is one of the things that excites me the most:
I think we’re all as an industry getting out of the mindset that you ship a game and that’s it, you’re done, and you move off. Now we’re very much in a paradigm where we ship a game and then we continue supporting it, we continue developing it almost.
It's going to be interesting to see how long FH4 stays alive, by both the devs and the players.

Nearly everything about FH4 is looking good from what I can tell.

^ I'm very happy to hear that PG are planning to stick with FH4, because it definitely looks like the ultimate Horizon game that can go on for pretty much ever.

So excited to see how far FH4 will be built upon from its current state after release! :D

game is not holding the locked 60fps on xbox one x , it has framerate drops in some races . but still it all looks very good

I think the digital foundry analysis of the preview build also confirms that while graphics mode is locked to 4K@30, performances modes 1080@60 does have the odd frame drop at times.

Hopefully PG will fix this before the game goes retail or patch it soon after!

Back